Chapter 3 - Moving In

Tightrope [ Yoonmin/Jikook FF]

"After we had the garage sale, it has been pretty empty in there since then. But...I managed to clean it up, add three beds. And make this the place where you three are going to be staying. "Mrs. Jung opened the garage door, which had three beds with sheets. There was a mini fridge in the corner, and two draws for their clothes.   

"I can dibs on this one! "Hoseok jumped onto the bed, which was the closest one to the min fridge. 

" I can take this I guess." Yoongi put his bag onto the bed on the left side.  Jungkook what then left with the bed that sat next to the drapped covered window.  it was cold, but that could be fixed with a small heater next to his bed. Jungkook pulled the curtians apart from eachother, and saw the bright,heartwarming sun shining into the window. 

That's better he thought. 

Yoongi broke the scilence inside the garadge saying, " I will take the left side of the closet, Hobi can have the middle, and Jungkook you have the right side.Just so you know." Yoongi put a cardboard divider in the closet, and started putting his clothes inside. 

"And I call the top drawer. You guys figure out the rest." Hoseok unpacked his backpack and put some folded clothes inside the top drawer, that was near him. 

"Jungkook, you can have the middle drawer, I'll take the bottem." Yoongi said to Jungkook, who was wondering which drawer he should take.