nap time

all i see becomes you

joohyun watches as seulgi wakes up from her nap. she came home to find the younger girl passed out in their bed in her sweats, bangs stuck to her forehead and mouth hanging open. she knows how hard seulgi works in the studio, so she let her sleep. 

she starts dinner, sweet and savory scents wafting through their tiny apartment. she turns down the heat to check on the sleeping girl and she’s still out. joohyun watches seulgi stir and groan as she wakes, stretching her arms and legs. 

“you’re such a baby.” joohyun giggles. 

seulgi groans, scrunching up her nose like the baby bear she is. “but, i’m your baby.” she coos, smiling. 

the older woman can’t help but smile at her girlfriend as her eyes become the crescents she loves so much. “that is true.” 

still smiling, seulgi opens her arms, welcoming joohyun into bed. normally, seulgi is the big spoon, but in her post-nap state, the brunette wraps her arms around the blonde’s waist pulling her in close. it’s times like these that joohyun thinks about why she fell in love with seulgi. when she first moved to seoul for university, she had her hesitations, but when she met 18-year old seulgi during a campus tour, she had a good feeling. when the younger girl started at the same university that fall, it was almost too perfect. 

“i love you, hyun.” seulgi says, as if she read her mind.

“i love you too, seul.” she smiles, kissing her shoulder. they lie in their embrace for a short while, before joohyun interrupts their comfortable silence, “dinner’s almost ready.”

seulgi groans as her girlfriend gets up, leaving her with her warmth. “come on, baby. i made your favorite.” joohyun says, leaning down to kiss her. 

seulgi smiles as she slowly rolls over, getting out of bed. she quickly wraps her arms around her girlfriends, resting her chin on her shoulder. “you know you’re my favorite, right?”

joohyun can only laugh at the younger girl’s attempt at innuendo. seulgi’s soft giggles vibrate in her skin and she can’t help but utter, “i love you.”

“i love you too, hyun.”

 


a/n: i thought this up after waking up from a nap and wanted to write some domestic seulrene to start off this collection. i kinda just wanted to update it, so it didn’t look like i was never planning to. but i can promise there will be more!