my first and last

Did you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark, cold and seulgi felt empty. Not sad, not angry, just plain empty. It felt like she lost everything.

Looking back at the other side of the bed, she sighed.

Empty, just like her.

The bed used to be warm, it used the be the only place where she feels safe. But now, it was so cold.

She stood up and looked at the minimalistic-styled wall clock. It was 7 p.m. already.

Take note, she woke up at 10 a.m.

Her stomach has been growling since that time but she chose to ignore it. But, she can't take it anymore so she decided to go out and prepare something for dinner.

Going to the kitchen was a huge mistake.

She looked at the empty space.

Again, empty just like her.

She opened the cabinet to look for something to eat, again empty.

. she mentally cursed herself.

If the other half of her was here, the cabinet wouldn't be empty.

She remembered going to the grocery store with her Girl, hand in hand, laughing and giggling.

Reminiscing the past was something she should not do, specially at this time.

i miss you so much, irene. so ing much.

She decided to go with grilled cheese since the only thing that was left in their- her kitchen was bread and cheese and some alcohol.

i should fill my stomach before drinking.

that's what she told me.

After cooking, she sat down near the kitchen island. Looking at the place where she and Irene use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter