0.2

cheater • p.jm | completed |

Y/N POV

Jimin video call me.

" Umm, Y/N.. I'm sorry I missed your call but I read your text earlier... You should learn to trust me more. I just visited a sunbae, and... met her there accidentally." he explained.

I just stayed silent.

" You don't believe me again? I'm tired of having to explain myself to you everytime. We are going on in circles. All those photos you saw meant nothing. I swear." he said, waiting for my reply. 

" I'm just gonna have to.. pretend I didn't see them?" I asked.

" They really meant nothing. Oh, I'm so tired." he said. We stayed silent for a while.

" Honestly, you should just ignore those rumours on the internet." he said.

" It's hard to ignore because it's hurt my feelings" I said.

" I think that's our problem. You don't trust me. You rather believe the rumours spread by a stranger. Seriously? I'm just saying... I'm tired of having the same conversation with you all the time. No matter what I say, you'll only believe those rumours anyway. It's late. You should go to sleep.  We should talk about this later. When we're not so tired because we might say something that we'll both regret. All you should know is that I love you. And that I will never hurt you. So, you should believe in me." he said before ended the video call.