Found

Find the Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol groans, waking up to an unfamiliar place, he wasn't in his room, in his comfy bed. But on the ground and walls of wood and beautiful green surrounding him. Chanyeol wonders what type of hell is this, or rather what type of nightmare is this. Chanyeol quickly gets up calling out to his mother or sister however no answer was receive other than the sounds of birds. He looks around helplessly, too busy to admire the surreal scenery before him. Slowly, Chanyeol wanders around the place lost, but with an idea of what or where he is. In some sort of maze judging by the looks of it. And when he does stop and take in the scenery around him, he can't help but admire it's beauty, never in his life have he seen such beautiful place, of plants and animals. "What the hell...." he murmurs under his breath, slamming his fist against the wood wall. How did he even get from his room to such place, Chanyeol has no idea but for sure he wants out otherwise his mother might worry. Chanyeol then runs, trying to find his way out. Until he is all worn out by the running, and still nowhere close on finding a way out. 

"Do you want to know how to get out?" A voice asks Chanyeol from out of nowhere, startling Chanyeol turns to the owner of the voice. His eyes widens at the sight, of a male, he was almost angelic with the white clothes, beautiful dark hair in contrast with it. Heart shape lips in a smile and wide eyes looking at him with sparks of mischievousness. The boy skips towards him, Chanyeol notices that the boy wasn't wearing any shoes but with the grass of the maze, he doubts it's going to hurt the boy. "Yeah....." Chanyeol answer stepping back slightly when the boy approaches him, that makes the smile on the boy's feature drops. It wasn't what Chanyeol wants, he likes the smile without a reason. "I'm not going to hurt you." The boy whines slightly, jumping forward to catch one of Chanyeol's arms. "O-ok-" Chanyeol stutters, tensing up when he feels the hold. "Fine Fine! Look, to get out of this place is easy! Just find what's lost!" The boy chuckles before letting go of his arm and starts running off somewhere that Chanyeol doesn't know off and before Chanyeol can even ask a question. 

What the literal hell, Chanyeol thinks. He doesn't even have a single clue of what's lost and this maze is crazy big, besides that. Chanyeol misses the contact of another being, especially even more when the boy showed up. He groans pulling on his hair as he makes his way through the maze again, grunting to himself. "Hey! You!" Another voice said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter