Chapter 2

My Story

*Knock! Knock!*

               Someone bang on Mark and Youngjae’s dorm, making the sleeping Youngjae awake from his dreamland. He swear he going to kill the person who disturb his napping time. Thankfully before Youngjae could get up and open the door, Mark rushed to answer the door and cooed youngjae to go back to his dreamland.

               “Hi guys!” Jaebum said in his high pitch voice while welcoming himself into Mark’s room, Jinyoung followed him while grinning at Mark with a book in his hand.

               Once Jaebum entered the room, he directly went to Youngjae’s bed and start shaking Youngjae. Mark widen his eyes, ‘OMG.. Jaebum gonna be a dead meat in 5,4,3,2,1…” Mark thought.

               “Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!” Youngjae screamed on top of his lung toward Jaebum, he hit him with his pillow merciless.

               “I’m sorrryyy!!” Jaebum shouted, try to get away from Youngjae and ran around the small room. Jinyoung laughed at them while Mark shook his head.

               Youngjae tackled Jaebum while still hitting him. “Help me Mark! Jinyoung!” Mark step forward to help Jaebum but being stopped by Jinyoung.

               “Don’t Mark, let them be. Serve Jaebum right,” Jinyoung said, gripping on Mark’s wrist. He winked at Mark while smile playfully.

               Mark can’t help but mesmerized by his smile. He stared, stared and stared, at some point, his heart skip a beat. Jinyoung’s grip around his wrist felt so warm make something stir inside him and he do not have any idea why he felt that way.

               “Damn you Jinyoung! Help me!” Jaebum still trying to escape from Youngjae, who still tackled Jaebum down, make Jinyoung chuckled before release Mark wrist and help Jaebum from Youngjae. Suddenly Mark felt lost when Jinyoung was not beside him. He tried to compose himself before join Jinyoung to release Youngjae’s grip on Jaebum.

               “Yah Youngjae! Stop it,” Mark tried to pull Youngjae’s hand that still gripping on Jaebum’s hair. Never ever disturb Youngjae when he asleep, you’re going to regret it. Besides, he swear Jaebum really like to tease Youngjae, he won’t let Youngjae to lead a peaceful life. Sometimes Youngjae will stay by Mark side as he will help to protect Youngjae from Jaebum.

               “Mark-ya~~~~ he disturb my sleepppp~~” Youngjae whinned while snuggled into Mark’s arm while tearing. Jaebum felt so guilty toward Youngjae and he don’t know why but he felt slightly jealous looking the scene in front of him, the whinning Youngjae look so comfort in Mark’ arm.

               Mark rubbed Youngjae’s back gently, try to coax Youngjae, “Why don’t you get some nap again, I will deal with this two,” Mark pulled Youngjae back to his bed and make him lay on the bed.

               “Youngjae-ah~ miahneee,” Jaebum try to apologize to Youngjae but Youngjae gave his back toward Jaebum. Jaebum pouted.

               “Why don’t you cuddle him to sleep?” Jinyoung suggested, suddenly one pillow fly, coming from Youngjae’s bed, toward him. It hit him on his head making Mark laughed and he gave a thumb up to Jinyoung for even dare to mess up with Youngjae.

               “Yah, Im Jaebum, leave him alone,” Mark pull Jaebum away from Youngjae’s bed toward the other side of the room,”So, whats up?”

               “Markeu~ help us with pre-calculus. We really don’t understand all of them,”Jinypung whined, try to look cute but being pushed by Jaebum.

               “Don’t do that, you’re not cute at all. Mark, how can I make Youngjae forgive me?”

               “Yah! We’re here to study! Besides serve you right for mess up with Youngjae. I bet he will ignore you after this,” Jinyoung smirked.

               “Shut up!” Jaebum shoved Jinyoung again. Mark rubbed head at the two childish in front of him. He need to stop them before they make Youngjae mad again.

               “Okay, okay, I will help you two study pre-calculus and I will help you with Youngjae too, Jaebum.”

               “Mansae! Thank you Mark, you’re the best!” Jaebum slung his arm around Mark, not forget to stick his tongue out toward Jinyoung.

               Jinyoung glared at Jaebum, “Yah! Stop wrapping your arm around him, let’s start study.”

               “You’re jealous~” Jaebum mocked at Jinyoung.

               “SO?” Jinyoung said, Mark quiet surprise with his reply, ‘He is jealous?’ thought Mark.

               “Errrr….. okay, let’s start study before Youngjae kill both of you for being too noisy in our room,” Mark tried to escape from the awkward situation and got up to retrieve his study tools. The study group last until late at night making both Jaebum and Jinyoung to fall asleep in Mark’s room, too tired to go back to their room. While Youngjae looked really tired, he didn’t even woke up from his nap and don’t even awake from the noise come from the two visitors. Both of Jaebum and Jinyoung sleep on the floor while Mark and Youngjae on their on bed.

+Next morning+

               Mark felt something tangled with his own legs and he can’t got up as something hold him down. Slowly he open his eyes, to adjust the morning sun that light up his room. Once he can see clearly, he felt so shocked, Jinyoung’s face was so closed to him. He can even felt his small breath hit his face.

               ‘When did he climbed in my bed?’ Mark try to untangle himself from Jinyoung but Youngjae’s scream make him stop his action and awake the sleepy Jinyoung.

               “What are you doing on my bed!” Youngjae shouted, struggle to move away from Jaebum. However Jaebum keep tighten his hold on Youngjae, “Jae-ah, let me sleep for a while, it was so cold last night, so I sleep on your bed as your bed is really warm,” he snuggled close to Youngjae.

               Youngjae hit Jaebum’s arm around his waist, wiggled his way out from Jaebum’s embrace “Jae, I swear, if you don’t stop moving, I’m going to kiss you now,” Jaebum said seriously while eyeing Youngjae. You know what, it works, Youngjae stop struggling, pouted while glared at the sleeping Jaebum.

               After the small commotion between 2jae, Jinyoung also went back to his dreamland, tighten his hold on Mark. Mark sighed helplessly, not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

(Thank you for my subscribers and my silent readers! hope you will enjoy this update. sorry for the short update.. ehe....seeya~~)