yang-ge

food, anime, and you.

ziyang flopped on the couch in the living room and the t.v. it was an exhausting day for the whole group, they had multiple photoshoots, practiced very hard, and had some convenient store food. lingchao, yueyue, and bufan came in, chao laying right in front of ziyang. bufan sat down on a chair and yueyue dropped a bag full of food on the counter in the kitchen. “dinner will be ready, just let me take everything out,” yueyue said while taking out plates, chopsticks, spoons and the contents inside the bag. 

 

the other three nodded, attention focused on the cartoon playing in front of them. ziyang put his arms around chao’s waist and put his chin on top of his head. he started massaging his hipbones since chao whined about it hurting multiple times. chao groaned when ziyang massaged him because it felt really nice. “the food is ready boys,” yueyue announced, bringing everything to the dining table.

 

bufan got up and sat down next to yueyue, hungrily getting his chopsticks and getting some chicken drumsticks. ziyang got up, stood in front of chao and pulled him up. ziyang dragged chao since he didn’t feel like walking for only god knows why. he pushed chao in a chair and sat besides him. ziyang grabbed some chicken and noodles and dug in hungrily, chao got some noodles and slurped like his life depended on it, fan was in his own world of chicken, and yue was enjoying the calm atmosphere while eating his dinner too.

 

their managers were out getting some snacks for them for dessert, yue said they were going to get ice cream and chocolate. at the mention of chocolate, chao’s eyes sparkled. seeing the boy, yue chuckled and gave him some chocolate he snuck from the company. “you thought,” ziyang said grabbing the chocolate right out of yue’s hand. chao whined loudly, “yang-ge!!!! that’s mine not yours! yue-ge was giving it to me, not you!!!!!!” ziyang chuckled and opened it, about to eat it. chao screamed in horror, seeing his gege about to eat HIS chocolate. chao quickly got up and ate the chocolate right before it was about to enter yang’s mouth. yang shoved the chocolate in his mouth, saying under his breath, “all he cares about is sweets.”

 

 

“yang-ge, is it okay if i sleep with you tonight?,” chao asked while slowly entering yang’s room. “why? you scared a ghost is gonna haunt you again?,” the older one asked, laughing when chao hit his chest with a pout. “it’s just cold in my room,” was the only thing the younger answered with. “well yeah all your wearing is shorts,” yang said, pointing at the only clothing he was wearing. “i like your clothes more, so can i wear yours?,” chao asked with puppy eyes, a little pout appearing. “okay, okay, you can wear my clothes,” yang said, pushing chao towards his closet.

 

chao came out of the bathroom with one of yang’s sweatpants and hoodies, sleeves only showing the tips of his fingers, pants going over his heels. “you wanna watch anime or movies?,” ziyang asks. he’s sitting in front of his pc in a chair, he pats his lap when he sees chao looking for a chair to sit. chao walks over and sits in yang’s lap. “let’s binge-watch fairy tail tonight,” chao says. one of their manager knocks on the door, going inside the room after getting permission from ziyang. 

 

“i brought chips, chocolates, and some drinks for your guys’ session,” their manager said. he dropped the contents on ziyang’s desk. “don’t stay up too late, okay? we have practice tomorrow,” he said and left, closing the door behind him. chao immediately opened a dove chocolate bar and started eating. ziyang pulled up fairy tail season one and their session started.

 

 

erza was hurt greatly after getting attacked, she was in the room recovering. ziyang sat there eating chips, very intrigued. chao started dozing off a little, head tilting back sometimes but immediately waking back up. yang laughed when chao dozed off while eating some chocolate. chao was holding a chocolate bar, whilst eating it, he started dozing off, his head going backwards and slowly resting on ziyang’s head. the chocolate bar was slowly falling out of his grip until ziyang’s pinched his side. chao jumped up and squealed. all ziyang did was laugh and took a bite of his chocolate bar, chao slapping his mouth because he ate his chocolate. ziyang just smiled at his younger brother.

 

they were in the middle of season 4 when chao fell asleep. they started their marathon around 8pm and it was currently 3am. ziyang turned off his pc and just sat back. he didn’t get up because he didn’t wanna wake up chao. he played with his hair and face until sleep won over love.