Dul

The Bully and The Geek

Being the class president Park Jihoon, it his obligation to keep the peace in the school and having said that. It is his duty to deal with the bullies. In mangas and even in Kdramas, bullies look scary looking men with strong built that are used to scare their victims but in his school there is a group of bullies. They can deceive you with their looks as they are visually gifted. They are composed of 3 people. Lee Daehwi the oranged hair diva, a son of renowned fashion designer and the owner of Lee Fashion Company. Next is Bae Jinyoung, son of a multi-millionaire attorney and they own the no.1 Law Firm in Seoul. Last but not the least is their leader Lai Guanlin, son of the most successful chinese business tycoon in Seoul. Their business are ranging from manufacturing to talent agency.

They literally have everything in their hands even at a young age. But, they don't use their power properly. They actually use it to control people or to bully people which made him really frustrated. "Why are these guys here in the first place?" There are a lot of bigger schools out there. Their school is fairly an average one. That is why the whole school in general was in shock when these Big 3 enrolled to their school. 

 

"How dare you, stained my LV shoes with icecream?" The oranged hair guy was fuming with anger. The latter on the other hand was already bowong in 90 degrees asking for forgiveness. "I'm sorry please forgive me. I will just clean it up." He got his hankie and knelt to clean the shoes of Daehwi. "Yahh! Don't you know that this is more expensive than your tuition fee for the whole year?" He kicked the abdomen of the student who shrieked in pain. 

 

Jihoon was about to go to their classroom but he saw people crowding near the staircase. He quickly went there to check what was happening. "If you will my shoe, then I considered you paid from this mess you did." He heard Daehwi with his arms crossed across his chest. When he saw that guy, it was Kim Jaehwan, one of his classmates. 

Jihoon stepped in and fixed his eyeglass "what is this commotion? Jaehwan you should stand up. And Daehwi I think my classmate have apologized enough so don't take it too far away. Your shoes can be cleaned so I think you should forgive him." He helped the nervous Jaehwan to stand up and Daehwi glared at him. "What are you? Don't you know me? You won't be liking it if I get really mad." His brows furrowed. And Jihoon took it calmly again, " Just incase you don't know, I am Park Jihoon the class president of the freshman year. Yes, I am very much aware of who you are Mr. Lee Daehwi and your other rich friends ofcourse. But! We shall prevail the equality in this school any forms of bullying cannot be tolerated so just stop--" Jihoon was cut off as Daehwi grab his eyeglasses and smashed it on the floor with his foot. The small guy was in shock and Daehwi smirked. "Okay, I will now forgive him." Jihoon was ranging inside like a volcano waiting to be explode. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO.." Jihoon was aboit to hit Daehwi with his fist but someone hold his forearm. "Enough~" he turned to the person who stopped him from hitting Daehwi. The guy is very tall, has a black hair and has a really fair skin with cold stares lingering on Jihoon's. He has a poor eyesight without his glasses so he cannot really see it clearly but that doesn't stop him from staring at Guanlin. With a deep voice Guanlin spoke "I'll just psy for your glasses..stop meddling to other people's business."

 

----TBC