Paint it red

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot, hot, anger, fury, quiet, laughter. Kyungsoo grits his teeth as he holds onto his sketch book. He doesn't understand, he never understands why Park Chanyeol is always the one bothering him. He just wants to sketch in peace, be in his own world where he doesn't have to face the harsh reality. Kyungsoo hates it so much, why doesn't Park Chanyeol go bother someone else? Why why why?! Kyungsoo grabs his bag and makes a run for it before Chanyeol can do anything else to him. 

"Dude! Why do you have to torture the poor kid?" Sehun ask frowning at the sight of Kyungsoo running away. "What has he done to you?" He adds, turning to face the red hair giant. "He annoys me so much, ing loser." Chanyeol spats before going on his own way. Some may believe in love the first sight but Chanyeol doesn't. Chanyeol believes more in hate at first sight, Kyungsoo was just exactly that person when Chanyeol first saw him. He isn't doing this just for fun, he just wants to get rip of the boy. Chanyeol himself doesn't want to do bad things, he is a good kid. Like everyone had told him, just his body acts on its own when he sees Kyungsoo. He doesn't find pleasure in hurting the kid, he never really does, but just one simple look Kyungsoo gets on his nerves so fast. Chanyeol swears its not him, but someone else controlling him. Maybe he should try to push aside that annoyance and have an actual conversation with Kyungsoo. Maybe then he will understand, maybe even be friends the quiet kid. 

Kyungsoo slams the door to the art room open. He doesn't talk to anyone in the room, he keeps his head down until ge reach his favorite spot by the window. "Here Kyungsoo." Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter