Escape

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silent buzz of people conversing on their café filled the junior barista's ears as he continued accomodating their increasing customers. It was such a busy day, not that he was complaining, he was actually happy that their shop is gaining more popularity through the years.


Even so, Ten feel quite incomplete, like something's missing and he just can't understand why. He actually had a hypothesis but he doesn't want to admit it. Lost in his train of thoughts, he didn't hear the sound of chimes ringing and didn't see a familiar man come in.


"Good noon, sir! What's your ordeㅡ," he wasn't able to continue his sentence when he saw the face of the man whom he haven't seen for three days. He felt his heart skipped a beat just by seeing him and he felt ashamed of how fast he developed a crush towards the other.


Lucas was wet with his sweat still rolling down his forehead and cheeks, lips open as he tried to steady his breathing. "H-hyung," the brunette managed to voice out along with his pants.


Ten eyed him with a confused expression, wondering if a dog was chasing the younger that's why he came running. "What happened to you?," he asked, worry evident in his tone.


The student bit his lip before answering. "Well, this is the only chance I have between my hell of a hectic schedule. I.. actually escaped from my groupmates. They wouldn't let me go out of school even in our breaks. I can't visit the shop early because I te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter