you read it too early.... -___-

PAPER NOTES || oneshot

 

                         "What's this?" Jiho snatched the sheet of pink glittery stationery away from her. "Yah!!" she shouted, wanting to catch the piece of paper she had been carefully working on away form Jiho. 

 

He sneered and kept it as high as he could out of Haemi's reach. "Yah!! Jiho!!" she whined while tiptoeing. 

 

Jiho turned around and pushed Haemi with his , keeping her away. He was blocking her as he began to read. 

 

"I've always liked you…." 

 

He started to snort trying hard to stop his laughter till he read the whole thing, "the way you smiled… the way you laughed… the way you did everything……" he mocked Haemi with his lovey-dovey tone. 

 

"I'll never forget  those."

 

Haemi finally sighed and gave up trying to get the letter back. 

It couldn’t be helped. Jiho was too stuck up to be stopped. 

"you're are everything I look forward to…" Jiho read out loud with a change of tone. 

He skipped a few lines becoming more and more serious. 

 

He furrowed his eyebrows as he continued reading, intrigued on who Haemi was talking about. 

 

"even if you don’t notice me and my feelings, being around you is enough… I'm really grateful."  

 

Haemi's heart was about to burst hearing how Jiho stressed over those words.  

 

Jiho gave out a loud sigh as he continued, "I don't want to miss any chance to see you. Even if I'm sick, I'll still go to school just to catch a glimpse of you…"

 

Jiho was beginning to frown remembering the day he picked her up in front of her house. 

Haemi was sitting on steps lifelessly. She looked up at him and forced a smile on her pale face. She approached him on him bike and Jiho just stared into her eyes. He bushed Haemi's bangs away from her forehead. "yah, you shouldn't go to school." He chided. "aniyo~" she answered with a hoarse voice while she tried fixing her bangs back to the way it was, "I'm fine." She said as she sat behind Jiho. She wrapped her arms around Jiho and pressed her cheek on his back as they sped off. Jiho felt bad wanting to turn back and bring her back to her apartment because he felt her burning up behind him.

Jiho tightened his fists. 'so it was some guy.' he thought before staring at the letter again where he stopped, "I know its weird that I'm telling you this now but, I think I'm gonna burst if I don't~" he froze with a searing pain in his chest. 

 

He scowled before putting the letter down. He didn't continue reading it anymore getting a glimpse of what seemed to be 사 랑 해 somewhere in the next sentences. 

He turned around and glared at Haemi coldly before crumpling the paper and throwing it at her. He walked out of the classroom and left Haemi hanging. 

 

**********

 

Haemi knew well where Jiho was. She knew well that Jiho was behind the school's water tank on the rooftop. 

"go away." He said as he turned away from her. Haemi rolled her eyes as she sat beside Jiho, ignoring what he said.  "is it wrong to worry about you now?" she asked. Jiho cringed to the thought. "go bother someone else." He told Haemi coldly. A long period of silence was over them until Haemi sighed loudly as she stood up. 

"fine." She brushed the dirt off of her skirt, "oh and don't bother taking me home later. I'll be walking," she said before walking away. Jiho turned around too late. Haemi already was out of sight. He sighed, regretting that Haemi left him. 

 

Something caught his eyes where Haemi was seated a while ago. An envelope. He picked it up and opened it. What he saw surprised him. It was the same pink stationery that he crumpled from before, straightened to the best it could. 

There was a little note inside the envelope. 

 

 

Jiho, 

You friggin' !!! You read my letter early! I wasn't quite done with it yet! What makes it worse is that YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CRUMPLE IT!! Don't you know how much time and effort I put into that ing piece of paper?! I wrote each letter carefully, keeping my hand writing in one font! Don't you know how hard it was!?

What the hell Jiho!

Well, now that you've read everything, I can't take it back anymore. 

I've always liked you Woo Jiho!  

Thanks for putting up with me! You should thank me for putting up with you as well. 

-----Haemi

 

 

 

 

Haemi wasn’t putting her hopes up that Jiho was going to talk to her anytime soon after that. To her surprise, as she was about to exit the school grounds, Jiho was leaning on the school gate with his hands in his pockets. He pushed himself off of the wall when he saw Haemi. He approached her with a cool aura and a small smile on his lips. 

"come on." He said, putting his arm around Haemi's neck. 

Jiho got on his motorcycle while Haemi was fastening her helmet. They caught each other's stares. "thank you, Haemi." Jiho said as he started the engine to stop the awkward atmosphere. "for what?" Haemi asked curiously as she got onto the bike with him. Haemi wrapped her arms around Jiho's waist.

 

"for putting up with me." Jiho answered with a smirk before making them zoom out of the parking lot

"YAHH!!!!"

 

… [[END]]