010 [Bonus Chapter]

Of Soft Sunlight and Cool Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyejin bounced on her steps as she walked to Jihyo's house happily. She had promised to send her Christmas gift for her earlier because she would be celebrating Christmas out of town with her family. The neatly wrapped gift was put in a box inside the paper bag that swings with every steps she took. She held it tightly in her left hand, while her right hand was dug deep into her thick coat. Her scarf was wrapped around her neck and went up to her chin, almost drowning her cheeks. Her long wavy hair bobbed with each bounces on her steps.

She was so excited to hand the gift to her friend, curious to see her reaction when she received it. She tittered to herself as she felt giddy inside. She didn't send the other any message saying she would come over and she just dashed immediately to her place right after she put on her coat and scarf. Jihyo said she would probably be home 24/7 anyway so Hyejin didn't feel the need to inform her.

The long haired girl sighed in content when she finally reached the Jung's doorstep. She rang the bell and waited enthusiastically for Jihyo to open the door. What she didn't expect though, was instead of a short girl with sleepy eyes, a tall guy in a pair of sweatpants and short sleeved tee showed up on the door. Hyejin gaped for a second and she had to tilt her head up slightly to see his face clearly. The surprise in both faces were shown clearly.

"Oh! Hyejin-ssi?" Hyejin had a few seconds before she finally recognized the guy as her best friend's older brother. They had only met once when she visited Jihyo on the hospital back then with Chenle but that was only for a short while because Jaehyun had to go to the campus. So she wasn't quite familiar yet with the face. Although the guy obviously had an unforgettable feature and charm.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo!" Hyejin snapped out of her thought and bowed with a smile. She got a charming dimpled smile in return.

"Jihyo is sleeping but I can wake her up for you, come in." Jaehyun invited but Hyejin immediately shook her head along with her rejecting hand gesture. The older frowned a bit at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter