I Miss You

A Trip to Bali [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Callie ran out of the car when they reach the airport. Chris tailing behind her, watching her looking around for a while then she stop. Callie found Junjin standing not far away from the gate, he was looking at her the whole time, chuckling at her clumsiness almost tripped while she was in a hurry running toward him. "Jin-ah, you came." Callie said as she stand in front of him steadying her breathe. He nod and smile widely at her, whose face gotten reddish while looking at him. He brushed her cheek and caught Chris watching them awkwardly, torn between walking to them or taking a step back. Before Chris could do anything, Callie turned to him and introduce them. "Jin-ah, this is Chris, my little brother." She said while putting her hand around her brother. The guys shook hands and mentioning their names, "Chris." For the younger man and, "Junjin." The older one said.

 

While Chris is driving them back with Callie sat next to him and Junjin sat on the back, "I don't know the driver seat is on the right side in here." Junjin said. "You won't be able to drive in here, oppa. I'll drive you, just sit back, Junjin-sshi" Callie said smirking, teasing Junjin. "It's okay, oppa, I'll teach you." Chris said and the other two burst out laughing. "Why? Cal, why?!" Chris asked his sister, got annoyed when they didn't stop laughing. "Sorry, Chris, we didn't meant to." Junjin started explaining but, still couldn't stop laughing. "You shouldn't called him that, Chris. Oppa is for a younger female." Callie said pointing herself between her laughs. "And you could called him hyung." She added.

 

"Hyung? Junjin hyung? That sounds weird. Hyung." Chris said, keep repeating the word. "Ohh yes, hyung, where you'd stay? We'll see if there is room for you in the hotel." Chris asked slightly turning to his side. His cheek a bit reddish just like his sister's, Junjin thought. "I reserved a room already, my manager did." Junjin said. "What? When? You didn't even tell me." Callie asked in annoyance. "A month ago? It's a surprise Cal, you were not suppose to know." Junjin said, smiling as Callie turned around to him with her eyes wide. "How could you know where we're going to stay?" Callie asked. "You've been talking about this all the time. You didn't think I'd remember?" Junjin asked, pure disbelief in his face then his lips curl. "And you didn't tell me, you have a little brother." He added. Made Chris groan in disbelief. "Really? I haven't? He was studying abroad and never really come home. That's why I almost disown him." Callie said teasing her little brother.

 

Back at the hotel, Chris saying goodbye before he went somewhere, leaving the two dealing with the reception to checked-in to the room. After a while, after Junjin got his bags in his room, they both visited Callie's parent room to greet them. "Mom, this is Junjin." Callie said as she saw her mother sat in the couch talking to Callie's niece. Junjin nodded before went closer. "Finally we meet, Jinnie." Mom said and gave him a hug. She heard Callie talked all the time in the phone, sometime even joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter