Inconveniences

Wrongly done to the Right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Jungkook-ah…your phone…” Hosoek stirred from his sleep kicking Jungkook in the process.


“Hhmmm…”


“Guk…shut it off…”


“Yah!!! You two! Aren’t you going to answer that damn phone? I’m gonna break it then instead!” Seokjin shouted from the other bed. ”Seriously I’ll do—“


“Hey! Mother of what! Its almost 6 in the morning here so stop calli—M-mom?!”


Not only Jungkook who's shocked but also his two friends whose with him. They immediately sit up from their slumber acting like they’re not under a hangover, as if Jungkook’s mom can see them doing that.

“Y-yeah mom, we’re actually about to wake up in 5 minutes.” Jungkook motioned them to act up and get ready. “I know mom you’ll be arriving.” Seeing his friends like the flash doing routines, is a sight. So he mouthed a “Faster!” to them for some tease. “We’ll be there mom of course. We’re getting ready now. Yeah mom. I love you too. See you later.”


“Waah… you guys really? Hosoek hyung was kicking me awhile ago and Jin hyung was shouting the hell out his lungs, but now, you looked like worms sprayed with some salt acting like that.” Jungkook mocks his friends. As if pointing it out would made him the better man between them.


“Wanna die? You should also start preparing too. Now.”


“This is actually your fault Jungkook-ah. You kept on insisting to go to that bar.”


“But you didn’t do some attempt to stop me, because apparently Namjoon hyung was also there.”


Both of them has reasons on why they wanted to go to the bar last night. Jungkook wanted to have some dose of his release and Seokjin wanting to see Namjoon only for the sake of his paper that was supervised by the said man.


“Great. You little. Let’s continue this talk later okay? We need to go and get auntie first.” Hosoek meddles to stop their bicker to go further into a fight.


“We’ll definitely talk about this.” Seokjin points out.


“Yeah sure hyung.”

 

They set foot on the site after half an hour of travel from their apartment. They never been so nervous like this before. Jungkook’s mom is strict when it comes to time. She don’t want wasting it on waiting more than what she expected. That’s the trait that Jungkook never got from her.


“We made it?” Hosoek inquire.


“Almost didn't.” Seokjin stating the fact.


“Mom! Here!”


Mrs. Jeon, styled with sophistication, exited the airport and saw her overexcited son waving in the distance that made her day just by seeing her son as cheerful as that. It’s been months since she last saw him. And she wonders how her son is doing. Especially Jungkook chose to live away from home wanting to be independent but not quite knowing her son is with his friends. “Jungkook, its great to see you son, Seokjin and Hosoek too of course.”


“Hi auntie. We’re glad that you’re back.” Seokjin greeted, mature enough.


Mrs. Jeon wanting to have a light conversation, teases the three, “Are you?” showing her smirk with a pointed look. Deciding it’s enough, when she saw their flattered expression, she later on continue, “Well thanks. How’s Jungkook doing with you guys?”


Hosoek still on awkward state due to Mrs. Jeon’s humorless humor stutters an unsure answer. “He’s uh… in a better shape now?” What does it even mean?


“He’s doing fine auntie. He no longer stays out during nights for too long and he focuses more on his major.” Seokjin answers 50/50, or maybe the statement is more far from factual happenings. Unlike his mother, Jungkook tends to waste his time flirting with several ladies and guys in bars when he thinks he’s having a stressful day from his project. To think that the said project should never be done in the first place if he just followed what his mother had told him a thousand of times to take on.


“I see. Let’s go. Shall we?”


“Yeah auntie.”

 

They were inside Jungkook’s car, on their way to Mrs. Jeon’s hotel ensuite for the day before her morning travel back to Busan. Since Jungkook and the other two would have their classes on Monday, Mrs. Jeon told them not to worry about sending her off on that day. “How’s the travel back mom?” Jungkook breaking the silence while in front of wheel.

“Tiring but fun. I met your dad’s colleague at the plane. He’s also back from his business trip.”

“What a coincidence then.”

“Yeah. Oh by the way did your father told you to be home a good month from now?”

“No? Uh Hosoek hyung did he happen to tell you?”

“No.” Is Hoseok’s honest answer.

Seokjin too no idea of what could it be so he ask Mrs. Jeon, wanting to know some details. “Why auntie is it something to be prepared of?”

“Not really.” She smiled with that thought in mind. “Anyway I’ll call you about it sometime. I’m just here to stop by and also to check on you guys.”

“I see auntie.” Seokjin acknowledged. And minutes later they reached the said place.

“We’re here.” Jungkook announces.

“Oh! Actually I wanted to stop by at your shared apartment. And I miss Seokjin’s dishes too, you know.” Mrs. Jeon late to inform.

“Uh mom maybe some other time?”

“Y-yeah auntie your tired and just got back from a long flight.”

“Yeah auntie. I’ll make you your favorite dish and deliver it to you here if you want.” Seokjin added to cover up Hosoek’s stuttered answer.

“But I—“

“Hyungs are right mom. You should rest. I can see your tiredness all over your face.” Jungkook interrupts to save the situation.

Scared to misinterpret his words, Hosoek tries to clarify it with, “N-no auntie that’s not what I meant when I said you’re tired.” And of course Seokjin is there to rescue his overly nervous friend by giving Mrs. Jeon his remarks, “You’re still vibrant as ever, auntie.”

“Stop spoiling me with words. What are you guys hiding from me?” And of course Mrs. Jeon will definitely see through the three of them.

“N-nothing mom.”

“Really? Hosoek?”

“Nothing special auntie.”

“Seokjin?” Her last resort among them. If she can’t get a good or enough answer from them, Seokjin will.

“There’s nothing to worry about auntie. We’re doing just fine. We’ll tell you when things get rough.”

“Alright. I believe you guys. Behave is all I ask of you two.”

“What? We’re three here though.” Jungkook rants.

“Especially you, Jungkook.” Mrs. Jeon pointed out. Not buying their answers awhile ago but at least she’s still feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter