Chapter 1

A LOVE SO STRONG

Another day. Another place.

After hearing a truck load of advices from my brother and his friends, I finally got out of the house. From the way they treat me, people would assume that either I’m a kid or that I’m mentally unwell. I pretend that it annoys me but, I secretly like it when five men nearing 30 and looks like they will kill anyone, pampers me like a child. I’ll blame that on the lack of pampering from my parents.

Unfortunately, I lost both my parents at a young age but my brother and four of his friends have replaced the sadness by being the family I needed.

After persuading them that I can drive by myself and a 30 minute drive later, I reach the university where I have enrolled into. Parking and getting out of a car is not usually an issue but, I can’t say the same right now. The minute I parked, people already started to stare and whisper in groups, glancing my way.

Suddenly, there is a screech of wheels and I look to my right, where a guy dressed in an all-black outfit rams his bike right onto the back of my car. I immediately jump out of my car.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I scream, seeing the very visible dent on the right side of my car. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” He asks back.

“Excuse me? I’m not sure if you noticed but you rammed your bike into my car, not the other way around”, I say, trying to calm myself.   

“Babe, you parked in my spot”, he says with a smirk. “Well, I guess from now onwards it’s my spot”, I say and walk away.

“Jungkook!” I hear someone scream and run towards the biker dude. Atleast, I know his name now.

JUNGKOOK’S POV

“Jungkook!” I hear Jimin hyung scream. “Why can’t you have a day go by peacefully?” he asks approaching the scene of the crime. Behind him, Taehyung hyung follows with a camera in hand.

“It wasn’t my fault. She parked her car where I park my bike”, I say, nonchalantly.

“But that doesn’t give you an excuse to crash into her car. And that too, a really expensive one”, Jimin hyung says, getting frustrated.

“Woah, what happened here?” I hear Hoseok hyung approach us with Yoongi hyung in tow. “Bet Jungkook did something wrong”, Namjoon hyung pitches in out of nowhere.

“When did all of you guys get here?” I say, almost facepalming myself.

“Jeon Jungkook! Is this the way you treat a lady and that too, on her first day in university?” Jin hyung starts to nag.

“There’s a new girl?” Taehyung asks, piquing with interest all of a sudden. “Yeah, some weird chick”, I reply.

“You do realise that the so-called ‘weird chick’ belongs to YG?” Yoongi hyung asks. “How do you even know that? You didn’t even see her”, I say, pointedly.

He points to the symbol fixed on the front of the car, the infamous snake symbol that signifies YG.

 

“Great, now we’re involved with the most powerful people in the world”, Jimin hyung says, rolling his eyes. “You’re pretty stupid for the Golden Maknae”.

 

 

“Hey, don’t blame me, she parked- “Oh, quit it with your so-called parking spot”, Jimin hyung says. “Instead of getting yourself into more trouble, you should just go beg on your knees for forgiveness”.

“You know that  I’m not the begging type”, I tell Jimin hyung.

“Well, as of right now, you are the begging type”, he says. “Now go beg”, he pushes me towards the direction in which the girl walked.

 

“Fine”, I say exasperatedly.