The day that changed fate

Once upon a wishing star ~ ★

HEEEEEEWWWWOO HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE BAP DEBUT STAGE OOOOOOOOOOOOO: THEYRE SOOO HAAAAAAAAAWT I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THEIR SHOWCASE LATERRR~  I LOVE YOU MY BLONDE BADASSSES <3

time for the first chapter ~ HWAITING

note: i might write in different points of view depending on the parts and stuff hehe. the examination parts of the story are actually based on me since i play violin and i had to do violin examinations ):

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L Joe's POV

I walk into a dark room and on the end of the room I see a door. I walk steadily towards it and tried pushing it but it wouldn't budge. Where am I ? I looked around but then I suddenly hear muffled voices and the faint sound of the violin. Feeling more curious, I tried pushing it again but it still didnt open. It was locked. Helplessly looking around, I found a key on the floor that didn't seem to be there before. I picked it up and fit it through the hole, hoping that it was a perfect fit... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

The door opened but what i saw inside was unexpected. It was two children, one a small young boy and a young girl. The young boy was playing the violin and the girl was on the grand piano accompanying the young boy. The melody was familiar and nostalgic. Before I knew it, my surroundings began to fog up  and everything became blurry.....

TICK TACK TICK TACKKKK ! ( U KISS TICK TACK LOL)

"ARAGHGHHGHGHGHGH!" L Joe yelled as he jumped out of his bed and began mumbling. He slammed his clock and hurriedly jumped back to bed before covering his head with his covers. Spacing out for a few minutes, he remembered the day he feared. Today was the day of his violin audition to go to the Royal Academy of Music.

Quickly remembering the thought, he quickly prepared his violin and his sheet music that was lying on the floor from yesterday's non stop practice. He placed them into a plastic binder folder and rearranged them into order. He took his audition sheet and packed them inside his violin case. Moving towards his wardrobe, he pulled out a black suit that his parents ironed the night before and combed through his brown hair.  He slipped his polished black leather shoes in and headed towards the front door after saying goodbye to his parents who were preparing to go to work. 

L Joe waited patiently at the tram stop, but inside his head he was fearing the thought of going to the audition and messing up. Nervously, he checked his phone to see if he would get there in time, replanning his route to the academy and thinking of a plan B just in case something might happen.

L Joe turned around to see if the tram was arriving yet but just at that moment a suspicious young boy bumped into him.

"Jwesonghamnida." The boy said while doing a 90 degree bow.

"It's alright, are you ok?" L Joe replied, while helping the boy pick up his music sheet. *Hmm, the name of this piece looks familiar.*

The boy had a panicked expression on his face and he quickly tok all his things and jumped into the tram that had suddenly arrived with L Joe behind him. *What? He didn't even say thank you. -.-* L Joe thought to himself.

Finding that the tram had no available seats, they both stood up next to each other. Awkward....

DINGDINGDINGDING~ The tram had arrived at the academy.

L Joe checked his phone, *YESSS, IM NOT LATE*

They both got off the tram heading towards their fears. They went past the huge double sided gate, with their hearts pounding with nervousness. Not knowing that today was the day that changed fate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okie dokie, that was a really short chapter sooorry D: but i hope you guys enjoyed that keke

IM GOING YUMCHA ATM YEAAAHHHH ANNYEONG GUYSS

DID YOU GUYS WATCH MUSIC BANK LAST NIGHT OO: TEEN TOP, MBLAQ, B.A.P WOOOOOOOO

The next chapter will probably be published tonight kyaaahhh