Final

Wedding invitation

What are you looking at, Kyunnie?” Asked the elder while trying to peak at the paper the other had in his hand from the youngest's back.

The brown haired boy shoved at his face a cream colored piece of paper with red letters on it.

The wedding invitation of a friend… Another one.”

Jongwoon took the paper and observed it with attention, wondering why the maknae had a sad expression when an old classmate was getting married. Not finding anything weird he decided to ask directly to Kyuhyun.

Isn't him the guy whom you go out with frequently? Why does it seem you got bad news?”

Jongwoon noticed how his ears got red, making him imagine how flushed Kyuhyun’s face would be. He shut his mouth, preventing himself from blabbering how adorable the maknae was and how huggable he was being.

The raven haired leaned on the couch the younger was sitting and he back hugged him, placing his chin on his right shoulder. He turned his head to face Kyuhyun's one and he lightly kissed him on the cheek, making him blush even more.

Wha-what are you doing, hyung?” Stammered kyuhyun, avoiding to look at the older, knowing really well that as soon as he would do so, he wouldn't be able to escape from the others’ teasing. “I really am 'a lobster’”, thought Kyuhyun, smiling softly under the older’s curious gaze.

As soon as Jongwoon saw that smile on the maknae’s face, he couldn't contain the exclamation “so cuteeeee”, making blush Kyuhyun furiously.

So? Why are you sad?” Tried again Jongwoon, caressing Kyuhyun's soft hair.

...” The brown haired looked at Jongwoon before averting his gaze somewhere else. “Everyone is getting married and I… Yes, I know I'm an idol so, if one day that would happen, the ELFs are going to harass my… my other half, but… Well, I'd like to have someone to call 'dear’, 'honey’...”

And who am I?” Jongwoon grumbled before pouting just to see Kyuhyun's reaction.

The maknae turned in a blink of an eye towards Jongwoon, taking his face in his hands with a serious expression.

That wasn't what I wanted to say! You are… Well, you are my boyfriend, but who can assure me that once I came back from the enlistment you'll still be? I want to be sure that when I finish, I'll be the only one your eyes will see and your body will touch!” Exclaimed frightened and worried.

Jongwoon, surprised for his words, took Kyuhyun’s hands in his, tightening the grip so that he could feel all his love for him. He smiled sweetly to the maknae and noticed in his dark eyes how his own words affected him.

Baby, I won't ever leave you, not next week when you'll leave nor two years from now when you are coming back. I'll always be here, waiting for you because you're my smile since morning, my caress when I feel alone, my heart that beats when I think of you. Say, how could I leave you? It's more possible that you will be the one who will grow tired of a slow and dense turtle”, said softly Jongwoon, seeing the younger’s cheeks flushing as he spoke. The maknae grumbled something and when he noticed the curious look of his boyfriend, sighed. “I said: how cheesy is this hyung.”

You bring the best out of me.”

You promised you will wait for me?” Asked Kyuhyun with a serious tone.

I'll do more than that”, the older answered before turning around the couch to kneel down in front of Kyuhyun.

From his trouser’s pocket he took out a simple silver ring with their initials engraved on it. He took Kyuhyun's left hand with his and looked at him with a firm gaze.

If you want me as I am, if you have the strength to wait until your discharge, but more importantly, if you want to make me the happiest man on earth…” He kissed his hand. “Would you marry me?”

A million times yes!!” Kyuhyun squealed excitedly lacing his hands at his neck and showering him with kisses.

After some minutes spent in each other's embrace, repeating over and over again in the ears the words 'I love you’, the brown haired distanced himself a bit from the other.

You know that in Korea our marriage can't be celebrated yet, right?”

The older nodded. “But things could change until your discharge. Furthermore, we could still get married abroad, don't we?”

But the maknae was not convinced yet from his words. At least not regarding an important point in their lives.

And you know that not all the ELFs will accept it, right? So we can say goodbye to our careers or, at least, as Super Junior members.”

I know, but I'm happy just with being with you. Moreover, who loves us will always support us.”

Gosh, how much I love you!” The maknae exclaimed before kissing Jongwoon.

You don't know how important you are for me”, replied the raven haired tightening his arms’ grip around Kyuhyun and deepening the kiss.


I'd really appreciate if you leave a comment ;)