middle-age man

From Spring to Spring

Spring, 2016

It was a sunny afternoon, Taehyung shopping in the one of nearest supermarket from his apartement , where’s Jimin his best friend worked at.

Tae asked to the sullen-faced man infront of him, “Do you fight each other?”

Jimin laughed and nod, “I asked to my senior about his marriage and he freaking out.”

“You’re silly.”

“I said even he wanted to get married, there’s isn’t anyone for him at the moment. Because he’s too loud and freaking out like ahjumma who desperate with discount.”  Jimin laughed hard.

“That ahjusshi, he doesn’t look old, he’s just perfectionist that is the reason why he put his serious face all day.”

“You commit him as an old man, by saying ahjusshi.”

“uh? Why? He’s around fourty isn’t he?” Taehyung a little bit confused.

“Not at all! He’s 32th and turn into 33th in this year.  That’s why He must stop grumble every time, it will make him looks older 10 years than his age, “

When Tae reach his apartement, he electric stove and put the kettle on it and he changed his clothes to be casual wearing. He looked at the window and thinking about a man who always in serious mode with calculator and paper in his hand. Jimin’s senior doesn’t looks bad, actually he’s pretty handsome. But Jimin is not completely wrong. When his senior grumble a hundred times a day, he was scarier than their ‘eomma’

Tae once find out when he angry, his voice was so loud  from the place where’s  Jimin work at, and he will find Jimin cursed all the time.