[FULL STORY]

[Golden Child] [Lee Daeyeol x Lee Jangjun] [Pink and Cherry Lips]

JangYeol Fic

It was early in the morning and the sun is shining to Daeyeol’s window hitting his beautifully shaped face…Daeyeol stretched his hands and ready to appreciate the fresh moment of the morning when suddenly…

“Wooooooh…Karmege~kar~kar~karmege…Karrrr~mege..” Daeyeol heard this loud chanting from a very loud guy...It was from no other than Lee Jangjun…He knows it is from Jangjun…his heart knows it well…

Daeyeol postponed his morning appreciation because he can’t concentrate anymore and he decided to just go to the kitchen to drink his favorite coffee and he needs to silence Jangjun’s mouth or the other kids might also wake up and it was their rest day and he doesn’t want them to be sleep deprived…

As Daeyeol was going to the kitchen…he saw Jangjun at the front porch on his earphones…but thank God he was just lip syncing while dancing…then Daeyeol continued his way to the kitchen…

In the kitchen…

Daeyeol was done making his coffee and also he made a cup of hot chocolate for Jangjun…after making the drinks he just stood there at the counter while sipping his coffee and the picture of Jangjun a while ago in the porch popped up his mind…and Daeyeol can’t help but smile…He was on this imagination when Jangjun entered the kitchen…

“Hyung !!!.... Goodmorning…” Jangjun greeting Daeyeol in loud voice and bright smile…Daeyeol was shocked he got burned by his coffee…

“Ouch..Ya!” Daeyeol reacted due to his burned tongue and faced Jangjun…”Can’t you come on places silently…!? Ouch…” Daeyeol said to Jangjun while feeling his burned tongue…

“Hehehe sorry hyung...” Jangjun said while giggling.

“I’ll really make a way to silence you…” Daeyeol said threateningly but he isn’t serious because he doesn’t even know what to do… and no one can silence this loud mouth Lee Jangjun…

“Really? how hyung?” Jangjun was asking teasingly while going near to Daeyeol’s face… “Like this…?” Jangjun said and suddenly leaned in more closer to Daeyeol’s face and made his pink kissable lips touched on those of Daeyeol’s cherry lips.

It was just like a second but Daeyeol feel like it was long that his heart keeps pounding and it keeps beating like a parade of drums was ongoing inside of it… Jangjun broke the kiss and it made Daeyeol speechless…but Jangjun was on his teasing mode…

“Is that how you gonna silence me hyung? But it seems like you are the one who can’t say anything here…hahahaha” Jangjun still keeps teasing Daeyeol and still being loud…

Daeyeol gained his composure and consciousness and pulled the laughing Jangjun closer to his chest…

“Hyu-hyung…what are you doing?” Jangjun asked Daeyeol while stuttering…

“You asked me right how I am gonna silence you…you gave me an idea…now, let me do it…” Daeyeol said and lowered down his head…Once again the pink and cherry lips collide…It was not to tease anymore but for them to make each other feel what they truly feel for each other…

This time Daeyeol broke the kiss and whispered to Jangjun’s ears while still holding him… “By the way, I made you a hot chocolate…It is in the counter and please be silent now okay or the other kids might wake up…Let us discuss about this later…” then Daeyeol looked straight at Jangjun’s face and winked, grabbed his coffee to go back to his room…Leaving Jangjun like he is still floating in heaven..

THE END :D