Chapter 2

Made For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ravi was still around when Taekwoon got to work with Hakyeon again in the following month, and Hakyeon gave him a playful grin. He finally admitted to Hakyeon that after clearing the misunderstanding with Ravi, he saw no point in dismissing him.

“Aw, I was looking forward to experience how does it feel to be protected by Ravi 24/7,” teased Hakyeon as he gently pulled the corner of Taekwoon’s eye. Taekwoon would have slapped him hard if Hakyeon wasn’t in the middle of lining his eyes.

“I’ll lend him to you if you want to,” replied Taekwoon. Hakyeon pulled his hands back and chuckled.

When they got out from the changing room, Ravi was already talking with Hongbin, laughing loudly as he shook his head. But as soon as his eyes caught Taekwoon, he quickly turned and waved to him, making Hongbin turned as well.

“Wow, Hakyeon, you really worked magic! You look amazing, Leo,” praised Hongbin. Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon thanked him, then Taekwoon stepped into the set while Ravi walked over to Hakyeon so that Hongbin and the other staffs could do their job.

“What are you talking with Hongbin earlier?” asked Hakyeon, couldn’t hide his curiosity. Ravi chuckled and shook his head.

“He pleaded to me to show him my abs, since apparently he’s looking for a model with, and I quote, ‘chocolate abs’, but none of the models signing up to him came up to his standard yet,” replied Ravi nervously. Hakyeon eyed his torso before his sight returned to Ravi’s eyes, smiling teasingly.

“And do you have chocolate abs, Ravi?” teased Hakyeon. Ravi raised his eyebrows, sight went to the set. The shirt Taekwoon wore was see-through, letting people to see the soft muscles underneath.

“At the very least I know that mine is more sculpted than Taekwoon’s,” replied Ravi with a grin. Hakyeon was mildly amused at the answer. Sure, Taekwoon wasn’t really all that muscular, but his body was nicely built and it tickled Hakyeon’s curiosity.

“Oh, really? Show me?” asked Hakyeon. Ravi chuckled nervously and shook his head.

“No, please don’t,” pleaded Ravi. But Hakyeon quickly reached out and grasped firmly on Ravi’s shirt, trying to pull it up while Ravi tried to keep it down.

“Aw, come on! Just a peek! Or are you lying about your abs?” teased Hakyeon. Ravi was chuckling again.

“No, no, I’m not lying, but please don’t lift my shirt,” pleaded Ravi. But after a little more struggle, Hakyeon managed to lift Ravi’s shirt a little, only to reveal a particularly big and purple-greenish bruise on his side. Hakyeon gasped, and Ravi took that chance to pull his shirt down again, this time with more serious expression.

“It’s not as bad as it seems. It has been treated, and I’ll appreciate if you don’t tell Taekwoon,” said Ravi in low tone, as if he didn’t want others to find out about it.

“But that looks really bad, let me see it again,” said Hakyeon as he reached out again, but this time Ravi nudged his hand away while shaking his head slowly.

“I’ve checked it to the hospital. Nothing dangerous. And it doesn’t hurt as much as it looks,” said Ravi again.

“When did this happen?” asked Hakyeon. “You know, lately Woonie stopped complaining about you getting random bruises catching those stalkers, so I guessed either the stalkers stopped coming or you got better at avoiding their blows.”

“Yeah, actually I got better at avoiding, since I don’t want to make Taekwoon worry. Thankfully when I failed, it’s somewhere hidden,” replied Ravi, half-jokingly. Hakyeon quickly slapped his arm, regretting it a bit since it was hard as rock.

“If you don’t explain to me how you got that ugly bruise, I’ll tell Woonie,” threatened Hakyeon. Ravi laughed nervously, sweeping his hair back before taking a deep breath.

“Two days ago. She hit me with a tripod when I asked her to leave peacefully. Seems that she aimed for my head but she’s too short and has poor aim,” explained Ravi with a little bit laughter at the end. Hakyeon sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

“You really prioritize him more than anything, don’t you?” asked Hakyeon, sight also falling on Taekwoon who was still in full concentration in his shoot.

“In case you forgot, I’m paid to keep him safe and sound,” said Ravi in joking tone. Hakyeon slapped his arm again, shaking his head in disbelief.

“Anyway, I see that you do have chocolate abs. Apply to Hongbin soon after you healed that nasty bruise,” commented Hakyeon. Ravi laughed again, shaking his head still.

“Taekwoon? Taekwoon, wake up. You have catwalk rehearsal at 9 this morning, and it’s almost 8 now. You have to get ready,” called Ravi as he shook Taekwoon’s shoulder. Taekwoon only groaned, rolling his shoulder to get Ravi’s hand off him. His schedule had been jam-packed lately, and he really wanted to have a little bit more personal time with his bed. But Ravi wasn’t taking any of his spoiled behavior, and pulled the blanket away.

“You really have to wake up, or it’ll ruin your career,” said Ravi sternly as he pulled Taekwoon’s arms to make him sat up.

“Get off, Ravi,” slurred Taekwoon, although he was too sleepy and too weak to fight back. He pouted and glared at Ravi, but none of those worked against him.

“I will, if I know you can get up on your own,” teased Ravi. Taekwoon only groaned in irritation as Ravi pulled him closer, draping Taekwoon’s arms on his shoulders. One of Ravi’s arms circled Taekwoon’s back with a hand secured under the armpit, while the other went just under Taekwoon’s thighs. Taekwoon yelped when he felt how Ravi lifted him off the bed, instinctively grabbing Ravi’s shoulder and a fistful of hair.

“Put me down!” screeched Taekwoon, finally fully awake. Ravi only chuckled as he carried him to the bathroom, shuffling a bit to open the door, then slowly putting Taekwoon back on his own feet. Taekwoon was still trying to calm his thrumming heart, holding Ravi closely although he already stood on his own.

After a whole minute, Ravi cleared his throat loudly. “I think you can stand on your own already? Except if you want me to join the shower with you,” said Ravi, laughter rumbling on his chest. Taekwoon finally realized what he was doing and quickly backed away, cheeks flushing.

“I’ll be waiting outside. You have precisely 30 minutes to shower and get ready. We’ll have your breakfast on the go,” said Ravi as he stepped out from the bathroom.

Taekwoon stayed still until he could hear his bedroom’s door closing, before squatting down and exhaled loudly, covering his face with both hands.

“What was that, Jung Taekwoon…” he murmured to himself.

It was one of the days when Ravi dressed up nicely, since he was accompanying Taekwoon to the fashion show. Taekwoon himself was only dressed in a pair of sweatpants and jacket, since he would be changing into other clothes he modeled for anyway. It looked somewhat funny when Ravi opened the door for Taekwoon, unclear of who was the supermodel and who was the bodyguard.

Ravi was chatting around with the staffs as always, blending in with everyone. One of the newer stylist even thought that he’s one of the hired models and told him to quickly come for briefing, before Ravi explained that he’s there to assure Taekwoon’s safety.

Hakyeon was there as well, hired to work magic to the models. He gave Ravi a warm hug and joked to him that he felt safe knowing that there was a spare model ready. Ravi laughed with him, shaking his head violently while saying that he’s there only to watch.

“I’d appreciate if you help the security staffs to double check everything that goes in and out. Some people are nasty enough to sabotage their rivals in such huge event,” whispere

Please log in to read the full chapter