My beautiful deer-eyes hyung

손 먼 접 고 저저

It’s Saturday morning and its today that Mino will stay home having some rest.

It’s been a very tiring day of the week for each of WINNER member. They’re busy preparing their comeback which is next month, from recording, to making choreo and the nonstop meeting to talk about the concept and everything. They’re all tired but excited to give something special for their fans. 

In the night Mino finally come out from his room after get rest a whole day. He turn the TV on while holding his beautiful cat Jhonny. 

But not so long after he sit, he hear the sound of his partneroom. 

“What are you doing hyung?” Mino knocks the door. 

“Hyung~ can I come in?”

Jinu is crying. Again this time he has to deal with the talks of him that he heard at YG cafeteria yesterday. 

Some trainees badmouthing him by saying he is the blackhole, he is nothing compared to other members in WINNER. 

 

Jinwoo is a strong guy who can hide all the sadness to himself. Living in Seoul for years, has taught him of how to survive been an idol in the big company where he is now. 

But sometimes, in the night where he is alone, he is also a human. A human with a beautiful heart, no matter how hard he trying to be strong it can’t deny the pain. 

 

He wipes his tears. Tell him to come in. 

He has that angel heart, doesn’t want to hurt his partner feeling. 

 

“You crying?” He stand still at the door asking him straight after looking at his face sulk and eyes red. 

“Nope. What is it?” He replied not facing him, trying to look busy arranging some clothes. 

“Don’t lie to me, I know you are hyung” he says softly. 

He is frozen. 

So Mino step closer to him. Reaching and stopping both of his pretending-to-be busy hands. 

His body’s shaking. 

“I’ve told you so many times, don’t hold it to yourself. I want you to share me all the things you worry hyung. Tell me everything, will you?” 

He can feels the warm on his back and the breath that is only an inch of his right ear. 

“Baby~?” He kiss his hair. 

He can’t hold it anymore. 

He’s been too strong for this world. He’s trying his best but now he is not. Not when Mino is there, ask him to share the pain he felt inside. The guards he built high are broken. So he letting go all of the tears. He is facing him, snuggled to his chest, unstoppable tears are down of his eyes. 

The room is filled by his sobbing sound. 

And he is stand there still, give him a place where he can show the side of him he doesn’t want this world to see. 

“They might be right Mino-ah. He finally speak still with falling tears. 

“I don’t deserve to be in this group” 

“Ssshh.. hyung~ I want you to know that you are so damn special to me hyung and to all of us”

“No I’m not”

“Hyung, you are the reason for some people out there to be smile. So many people are thankful for your existence. How can you say this? You hold an important part in WINNER. So don’t ever say thing like this to me again” he kiss his forehead hoping only it can ease the pain in his heart. 

“You are so precious, my beautiful deer-eyes hyung” Look at him with so much love and tender. 

He really wants to believe what he's just saying and looking up to his face.

Mino reach his chin to shorten the space separating their lips. And take it closer -even if it possible- by pulling his face in his palm. 

He is melting when those sweet lips clashes with his. 

So he close his eyes and ready to give everything to him, tighten both of the hands that holding his back. 

He swallow all those salt of his tears that slid inside his mouth. They’re panting to take some air. Tongues still deep into each other. Not wanting to stop. 

Thats when the time seems to be stop for them two. They’re in the other world where their love is burning and they can feel it on their skin. 

 

Sunday morning. 

He wakes to the sun that brightly shining onto the beautiful angel next to him. He is so beautiful for him to stare longer and learn every inch of his face, his long eyelashes, his nose, and that pretty little lips that he has missed the taste already.  His skin is dazzling under this sunlight and he questions it again in his heart

“Are you even a human, hyung?” while his lips smiling and his hand itches to touch him and to have him all over again.