I.

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This got to be a dream. Why else would he be holding hands with this girl as they walked the busy streets of Hongdae, both wearing hoodies and sunglasses with their face mask on, trying to disguise them from the publics eyes. Kim Hanbin felt a tug on his hand and looked at this girl beside him, who pointed at an empty coffee shop.

 

This was really a dream, Hanbin thought as they sat on the secluded part of the coffee shop, their disguised removed, and she was now enjoying their drinks. A frapuccino, he noticed. He watched, fascinated, as she casually sipped her drink. She’s so beautiful, the way her eyes fluttered, obviously enjoying the drink, her lips pursing, and even a low moan came from . Hanbin unconsciously tugged at the neckline of his turtleneck shirt. Why was it so hot?

 

“Hanbin-ah, gwenjana? Your face is so red,” she stated so innocently but there was mischief in her eyes, making him avert his gaze. Damn, why was she so beautiful? “Seriously though, are you okay?” she asked and Hanbin nodded and his eyes widen when he felt dainty hands on his forehead. “Huh, you’re not sick.”

 

“I’m okay, really,” Hanbin said, removing her hand from his forehead, then he was mesmerized, looking at their hands. Hers looked so small compared to his. He looked up just to see her smiling brightly at him. Pretty.

 

Maybe this wasn’t a dream, he thought as he received a call from his Bobby-hyung that their demo songs were already reviewed by the boards of directors. He was still chained by his work, obviously. They went back to Mapogu and cut their date short. Hanbin felt apologetic, seeing the smile fled her face but she just took a deep breath, squeezed his hand and said that it’s fine.

 

Kim Hanbin watched as she interacted with his best friend, his hyung, who was teasing her for dressing up today. And that’s when Hanbin realized that she was wearing a blue Sunday dress that reached a few inches above her knees, matched with a knee-length boots, her black coat hanged on the back of a chair.

 

“Oh-ho! Someone’s so drooling over you. Yah, Kim Hanbin, close your mouth,” Bobby said and even playfully slapped Hanbin’s cheek, making the girl giggled even though she was blushing already. Hanbin, also blushing, ducked his head and faced the music console as Bobby laughed, excusing himself as he went out the studio.

 

Meanwhile, she grabbed one of the swivel chair, sitting beside him, smiling as she watched him worked. Hanbin felt awkward but still tried to focus on editing their songs. Silence ensued as Hanbin worked while she stayed beside him, giving comments and suggestions from time to time.

 

“You do know that I find you so y whenever you’re engross in working, right?” she said when Hanbin said that he’s taking a break. His eyes widen, and he knew he was blushing again. She laughed, shaking her head as she stood up, offering her hand, grinning at him. “Let’s grab something to eat at the cafeteria,” she stated and Hanbin couldn’t help but smile back at her, standing up and embracing her and he heard her gasp.

 

“Thank you, for staying, for understanding. For everything,” he whispered against her hair, smelling her scent, vanilla, with a hint of rosemary in it. Or was that lavender? He’s not sure. The girl giggled, slightly pushing him, making him loosen his hug, both his arms stayed around her waist. She looked up at him, cupping his cheeks, smiling at him.

 

“Why is my boyfriend acting so weird today? Hmm?” she asked, tilting her head. He couldn’t stopped himself and gently pinched her cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter