♠ 01. Coffee

Myungyeol Drabble Fanfics

 

Knock knock knock~

MyungSoo mumbled annoyingly, still wanna cuddling up under his blanket, not wanting to wake up so early today.

Knock knock knock~

MyungSoo grabs his pillow and harsly covered his face with it. Hoping that loud thumps will stopped soon and leave him alone in his room.

Knock knock!

“ Okay okay, I’m awake, Mr. Cho!” MyungSoo said it loudly, so Mr. Cho—his most loyal butler on Kim’s family—can hear his movement. He sighed heavily and pull away the blanket, revealing he’s only wearing a sleeveless shirt and boxer.

His cresent eyes staring into space for a seconds, then he snapped back.

“ Ah, today is 13th March?” he spoke to himself. A smile—sad smile draw over his thin lips. “ Happy birthday, Kim MyungSoo...”

Knock knock!

“ Yes?” MyungSoo sighed a bit, decided to get up from bed and opened the door. Revealing a middle-aged man who known as Mr. Cho, standing in front of his room with a whole-heartedly smile drew over his face. “ What’s up, ahjussi?” he asked lazily.

Mr. Cho smiles once he handed MyungSoo a middle-sized black box. “ A present from Mrs. Kim,” he said happily. “ Don’t be so sad, MyungSoo-ah...”

“ I don’t,” MyungSoo forced a smile towards that man. Ah, Mr. Cho even knows him better than his parents. “ Thanks for bringing me this. I’ll be downstairs after I got bath up.”

“ Sure! Don’t be too long or your favorite foods will be cold!” Mr. Cho patted MyungSoo’s head and bowed a little.

“ Curry udon?” MyungSoo asked in excitement.

“ Exactly!”

“ I’ll be downstairs at second,” MyungSoo laughed and close the door.

Well, Mr. Cho know how to brighten up his mood. He never showed his bright side of him in front of his parents though. They even don’t come home when their only child was on birthday.

The jet black haired boy immediately sat down on the edge of his bed. Opened the box carefully while hoping that would be a newest type of Canon camera he wanted oh-so-badly lately.

MyungSoo’s eyebrow knitted along with a frown.

“ What’s this?”

He lifted up a mug, with classic design—brown and yellow coloured and some coffee beans printed as decoration. MyungSoo thinks hardly, since when umma think I’ll drink coffee? I’m exactly don’t like coffee. He shrugged his shoulder. Well, not so surprising gift, he thinks.

Pat!

He saw a piece of paper inside the mug. The birthday boy immediately read the hand writing words.

Fill this mug with an Americano coffee, and you’ll be surprised what will you get later.

“ Americano coffee?” MyungSoo’s eyebrows knitted for umpteenth time. “ Then what?”

The 17years old boy decided to put it on his drawer, wanted to have bath up first instead thinking of that weird mug. He reached out his towel and entered his bathroom. Not long after, MyungSoo come out with half wet hair. The boy walked casually into his bed.

Surprised when he found a box of Americano coffee beside his oh-so-weird mug.

I bet umma tells Mr.Cho about this.

MyungSoo sat down on his bed. Still staring towards that mug. Seconds after he decided to pour some of that brown liquid into it. He spacing out a bit.

“ What?” he asked himself. “ Nothing’s happen though.”

He decided to drink it up in one way. Bittersweet of the coffee’s taste flooding his mouth, streaming into his throat.

Bittersweet, just like his life about past ten years.

Being alone, tells himself to acted like a cold one. To be true, he still need to cuddle up like a kid whenever storm and lightning comes. But the truth, he grows up without any attention from his parents. He’s pitying himself.

“ I should get ready for breakfast,” he mumbled then walked into his cupboard, pulls out some plaid shirt and a black jeans.

POP!

MyungSoo turned his head.

A little man with chubby cheeks and black haired popped from nowhere, hanging into his mug’s surface with a gummy smile on his face. A mini boy, his height equal with the mug.

“ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ??”

“ HEY STOP YELLING AT ME!”

“ I ASKED WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY!”

“ I’M A FAIRY AND STOP YELLING, I’M OLDER THAN YOU! WAAAAAYY MUCH OLDER AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT THE OLDER MAN LIKE ME!”

MyungSoo stunned at his spot.

This tiny man is totally acted like a kid, he thought.

“ What are you?” MyungSoo mumbled, immediately wearing his plaid shirt and jeans. Then sat down on his bed without taking out his eyes from that tiny guy.

“ Fairy,” he said with a bright smile, MyungSoo’s heart tingled a bit. “ I’m a mug fairy, lived down there and you—why are you calling me?” he asked back.

“ I don’t called you. I just followed the instruction,” answered him.

“ That means you called me,” he clicked his tongue.

“ I didn’t”

“ Yes you are.”

“ No, I didn’t!”

“ Thats a yes.”

“ Nope!”

“ Ah come on, just say it!”

“ I guess better stop bickering,” MyungSoo gives him the death glare, making that fairy man jumped back in scary.

“ Man, you’re scary,” he said loudly.

“ And you’re too much talking,” MyungSoo said back, make the fairy pouted cutely. The boy pinched the fairy’s cheek back and forth while giggling. “ But you’re cute.”

“ I-I’m not!” the red cringe creeping on the smaller boy’s cheek.

“ Ah I should be ready for breakfast,” MyungSoo get up from his bed and walked towards the door. He turned his head before leaving the room, “ Hey fairy man!”

“ What?” the fairy looked up into MyungSoo with his deer eyes.

“ What’s your name?”

“ SungYeol. Yours?”

“ MyungSoo.”

 

 

“ So this is called Curry udon?”

MyungSoo nodded his head. Giggling like a kid watching SungYeol eat up the curry udon on small bowl, which is very large for a small man like him.

“ Human’s food is the best!” SungYeol wipes his mouth as he finished up eating.

“ Isn’t fairy have a food too?” MyungSoo put his chin into his folded arms, his cresent eyes only focused to SungYeol who standing in his drawer.

“ Mhm!” SungYeol nodded in excitement. “ We have candy cottons, chocolates and candies!”

MyungSoo laughed along with SungYeol’s happy expression.

To be honest, MyungSoo was captured by those gummy smile. By those brown orbs of deer eyes SungYeol had. Even he get used with SungYeol loud but cheerfull talks. He feels like he finds something makes him smile, which he’s been searching about this years.

“ You’re sleepy?” SungYeol asked as MyungSoo unconciously yawned between their conversations. He looked up to the clock and clicked his tongue. “ It’s already midnight. You should sleep, kid.”

MyungSoo laughed. “ Guess who’s smaller than me,” he teased.

“ But my age is waaaaay more—“

“ Stop!” MyungSoo cut SungYeol’s word by lifting him up carefully and put him on the pillow, right next to his face. “ You should sleep too. Fairy need rest right?”

“ I’m a hyperactive energizer bunny!” he said while jumping up and down.

“ Sleep, I demand you, SungYeol—“ MyungSoo gave him another infamous death glare of Kim Myungsoo.

“ Arrasso,” he laid beside MyungSoo’s face, only inched away from his perfectly thin lips. “ Good night, SooSoo...”

“ Nighty night, Yeollie...”

Even called with nicknames—

SungYeol feel heated up when something soft landed on his small cheeks. Soon he realized MyungSoo was give him a good-night kiss.

“ MyungSoo?” SungYeol calling out, breaking the silence.

“ Hmmm?”

“ What you wanted right now?”

“ I don’t know—“

SungYeol was already to jolted out his loud talks when MyungSoo continued, “ I want you accompany me through the day. Living this lonely life. I need someone to bickering around here. Better heard your loud talks than silence...”

“ Yah!”

The small boy just smiled in delight, capturing the beautiful scenes of sleeping MyungSoo in front of him.

“ That’s what you want?” SungYeol mumbled then showed up his gummy smile. “ Right away, Soosoo...”

 

 

Knock knock!

“ I’m awake in seconds, Mr.Cho—“ MyungSoo answered lazily.

He stirred up but stopped when he feels something heavy on his chest. He snapped his eyes widely and captured a boy—A BOY who sleeps in his bed with his arms clinging into MyungSoo’s body.

“ WHAT THE HELL—WHO ARE YOU?!” MyungSoo yelled out.

“ SooSoo why are you so noisy in the mor—“ he rubbed his eyes cutely and stopped a while. “ WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO ME? AAAAAAAAAAAHHH—“

MyungSoo covered the taller boy’s mouth, eyeing him to shut his loud talks before anyone could hear him.

And suddenly MyungSoo realized something—

“ SungYeol?”

“ Yes?” he asked back. “ What?”

“ What happens to your body?”

SungYeol stormed up from the bed, running in excitement towards the mirror.

“ Well—I don’t know but...,” he paused a bit and giggles like a kid. “ I like being human-shaped instead being a tiny man.”

MyungSoo stunned at the scene.

SungYeol was just—so fabulous. His slender yet tall figure was so capturing attention, with black hair and his infamous gummy smile, he looks so amazing. His chubby cheeks and a pair of deer eyes never leave him too.

SungYeol feel his heart jumped out when he feels a pair of arms slipping into his waist, hugging him tightly from back. MyungSoo was backhugging him.

And it feels right.

“ SungYeol—“  MyungSoo mumbled and smiles, make his eyes shaping into cresent moon. “ You asked me what I wanted right now last night, right?”

“ Yep—ask away.”

“ Why should I?”

“ Cause you’re the one who called me out and I’m suppose to fullfilled your wish. Well just said I’m your fairy.”

“ Okay then—“ MyungSoo smirking behind, staring the taller through mirror. “ Just be like this. I want you to be like this and stay beside me.”

 

--------

PUHEHEHEHEHE 

how's that ? i guess the end is lacking OTL OTL OTL

LEAVE COMMENT , I'LL BE SO HAPPY

/le hugs every readers