chapte 1

heeyoung ^^
at lee soo man's office "suju and snsd are going in a charity this friday" lee soo man said to the members of snsd and suju. "WHAT!!!!!" suju and snsd both said in unison "your need to cancel all of your schedules for this!!!" lee sooman said "arraseo!!!!!!" snsd and suju both said FRIDAY: at charity heechul can't help but stair at sooyoung.'she's so kind and helpful,she really loves to helps a charity. unlike the others' heechul thought to himself "hey!" the evil maknae greeted gis evil hyung "ya! cho! don't you have manners?! you just go here without greeting me properly!" the diva of suju scolded at his dongsaeng "aigoo!!!! by the way hyung, who are you looking at??" kyuhyun asked "huh?? no one!" heechul answered "arraseo!!! come on let's help the other members in the charity!!" kyuhyun commanded "arraseo!!!" heechul then stand up and went to sooyoung who is busy handing out foods for the children "can i help you??" heechul asked smilling "why not" sooyoung answered expressionless "i'm sure ypur tired why don't you rest for a minute and i'll handle it here" heechul offered, with that sooyoung just sit down and rest for a while //////////////////////////////////////////////////// next up sooyoungs POV pls. comment and subscribe!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!