final

I will protect her!

Sowon was happily scrolling through Instagram, she had just uploaded a picture of her and Eunha making kisses at the camera and then leaning their heads lovingly against each other.

“Eunha yah, eotteokhae? How can you be this cute and still have haters, people are just blind.”

A new comment caught her eye.

[I will protect Eunha  KAJAAAAAA]

Instantly, she felt happier.

[The one who protects Eunha is me!!!!!]

She put down her phone and looked at the napping girl next to her. When SinB first saw it, she wasn’t sure who the threat was for, her English wasn’t that good. But then she saw it again and asked Umji to read it, they both frowned.

Once they got back from their movie date, they ran to their manager and told her everything, then manager unnie called management and they sent someone to come talk with the girls about their plans.

SinB had gotten pretty mad at the representative’s indifference, but Yerin shushed her for Sowon, thankfully.

It made her mad, but then she calmed down. There was no avoiding it, there exists crazy people in the world.

She brushed Eunha’s fringe out of her eyes, kissing her forehead. No one should ever hate this cutie.

Glancing up, she noticed SinB coming around. She took a seat next to Eunha, leaning her head on her Eunbi unnie’s shoulder. SinB’s arms wrapped around Eunha’s right arm, snuggling gently.

Her Eunbi unnie was the best there was, whoever hated her must be the spawn of the devil. Okay, Eunha was a bit over with her natural aegyo, and sometimes she was jealous of her ability to freely do it, but still she loved her a whole lot.

Sowon smiled as SinB grumbled and snuggled closer to Eunha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin smiled at what she discovered on the couch, SinB was snuggled completely with Eunha, arms and legs wrapped around like a teddy bear hug. Sowon had to leave for a photoshoot so Yerin left her room to spend some time with Eunha.

Tucking them in with a blanket, she grabbed a book to read next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha woke up feeling a bit constricted, like she was supposed to be moving in her sleep, but she couldn’t and woke up.

“Eh?”

Yerin giggled quietly from her spot, closing her book.

“So, you’ve heard about the ‘uation’ right?”

Eunha shivered, she didn’t like to think about it.

“SinB was really upset.”

Eunha nodded, her hand automatically going to pat little Eunbi’s head. Despite being the mental maknae, she still cared a lot for her younger members.

Moving gently, she hugged SinB closer, thankful for the support.

“I swear, nothing will happen to you Eunha yah, we have a sea of buddies that will go after them after all.”

That made Eunha smile, their precious buddies.

“Ah, but I don’t want them to be hurt.”

“They don’t want you hurt either, don’t worry.”

Yerin kissed Eunha’s cheek before moving away.

“I’ve got to leave for practice, just keep loving yourself just the way you are alright?”

“I got it unnie.”

Suddenly their front door burst open and Yuju ran into the house, grabbing Eunha from SinB roughly.

“Oh my GAD! Are you okay Eunha?! Please tell me you’re okay! Oh my gush how can anyone be so mean to you? You’re so kind, like an angel even though I’m the angel but stilllllll.”

Eunha giggled as SinB grumbled. When she cleared her eyes, she glared at Yuju.

“Yuju unnie! How could you! I was charging Eunha unnie with SinB energy!”

“Hey! She needs Yuna energy too!”

Yuju quickly hugged Eunha tightly. Eunha giggled some more against same aged friend’s chest.

The two fought over hugging her, as a result she was sandwiched in between them, arms each around their waists.

“Don’t mind it Eunha yah, those people have no lives. Haters have nothing else to do that’s all.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“I will save you! If not me, then Yujurgini will save you!”

“I will save you too!”

Eunha laughed and hugged them both a bit tighter, letting them know her thanks. Umji yawned and walked out of her room, tired since her lessons were the latest.

“Ung?”

Seeing them all piled on the couch, she naturally gravitated to it and joined the group hug, snuggling against Eunha’s hand which, Eunha quickly placed on Umji’s head, giving affection.

“Thanks girls. It means a lot to me.”

“We’re always here for you.”