Story Begins ....

A MESSAGE

“Oppa..Wake up..” She whispered slowly on his right ear. He blinked then turned his head to her. “Hyosungie?” “Nde,oppa…Come on, wake up” Hyosung pulled him from the bed. “Jinjja..Joong-oppa ~ You are so heavy !!” “I didn’t ask you to pull me over the bed,” Hyun Joong shrugged. “What are you doing here?” He asked again, walked lazily to the nearest couch.

“I want to kidnapped you, How does it sound?” Hyosung smiled, tidied  the bed and went to the closet. “What ? A little girl like you wants to kidnapped me?” He chuckled. “Yah.. If you don’t want to go but I push you,that’s considering as kidnapped,” She picked a few clothes for him.

He just laid on the couch, watching his girlfriend. “Are you sure ? It’s hospital, Hyosungie. You can’t just take me out like that.. And what about your schedules?” “What schedules?” She asked innocently while throwing the clothes on the bed.

“Yah!! Don’t pretend that you’re normal!” “I am normal, HyunJoong-ie… Now, Change your clothes!!” “Hyosung-ah.. Stop playing!” He grabbed Hyosung’s wrist. Hyun looked at her eyes, but she avoided it. “Don’t avoid my look..” He pulled her to sit on the couch too. “You know that you aren’t normal because you’re an idol right?” He said.

“Oppa…” “Don’t try to avoid my words too.. Look at me.. At me, Hyosung-ah” She refused his words at first. But then,slowly she facing her boyfriend.

“You don’t have any jobs today?” Hyun asked, Hyosung shook her head. “You’re not lying right?” “OPPA.. Can’t you please believe in me?” “No, because you have been lying to me once..” Hyosung pouted. They didn’t say anything, both lost in their own thoughts.

“You’re still scared with your disease ?” Hyosung slowly said. “What do you expect from me?Feeling brave over it?” Hyun Joong giggled, it made a big hole in Hyosung’s heart. Seeing him so hopeless like this, it was more hard than anything else.

“You still have many hopes,” Hyosung said.“No, brain cancer just too fast attacking you.. You will never know when you’ll die with this cancer,” He sighed. Tears rolled down with a  slow motion on his cheeks. She tried hard to hide her own tears, but failed when Hyun brought her into his embrace, kissed her forehead for times.

“It’s not you who supposed to cry”

----

Rain dropped with a  hard sound. The wind blew her hair. She didn’t care. It was nothing for her. Life was missing from her hands.

---

“See?! I said that you’re prettier with a free make up face..” Hyun Joong cheering in victory because Hyosung wasn’t wearing any make up on. “Is it nice for you? I do look different with no make up,” Hyosung said worriedly.

“Just walking.. It’s a park,you know.. And we’re in a date right? I think you should show your best face to your boyfriend in a date?” He said calmly, pulling her wrist along with his steps. “Oppa, appo.. Let g of my hand,” “No..” “No again???” “Don’t be so noisy, can’t you?” He looked at her with a cold stare.

She shut and following his steps. Feeling  his strong hands, his long fingers in her own hands, making her smile widely. Who could care? Their idol statue wasn’t important. They were enjoying their life. Although they kept laughing, but their hearts probably crying. Probably because they knew, their time was so short

---

“Oppa..Look!! The stars are shining.. Aren’t they beautiful?” She pointed to the sky. They stood up behind the Hyun’s room window. Because it was a very high hospital, he got a room on the 6th floor.Hyun Joong leaned closer and nodded in agreement. “But, do you know something?” “What is it oppa?” “It’s you who is much better than the stars,” Hyosung blushed hard because Hyun’s words.

“You’re lying,” She said. “Yes and no..” He answered “Why yes and no?” Hyosung put her arms around his shoulders. “No, because I always tell you all of my problems and feelings honestly. And yes, God’s productions are always better,” “Aigo oppa… your 4D-ness is never missing eh?”

“Why does it have to? My disease is nothing.. I will never let it changes my characters,” He winked. “Oppa…” She started sobbing. “Uljima baby.. Don’t cry..”  Hyun rubbed her back.

“Don’t you realize that you smile often oppa? Your spirit is back,” Hyosung hardly said as she sank herself in Hyun’s embrace. “I’m happy to meet the old you,oppa,” “Did I make you feel bad this late?” Hyun softly asked.

“You did oppa… I felt sad because you wasn’t you.. You was someone who I couldn’t recognize anymore.. Yeah.. Since that diagnose..” Hyosung said. Hyun put his chin on her top head. “It’s okay babe.. I will never make you hurt again.. Promise,” He whispered.

----

If time could be rotated, she would do it. She wanted to find any ways to make him back. If ever she could do it. His shadow appeared in her dreams again. Never left her, although the real one had been missing for long time already.

---

“Oppa… What if I miss you someday but you haven’t been here anymore? What should I do?” She cried beside the bed. Hyun was coma. She was scared that he might left her soon. Yeah, she wasn’t ready yet. But she knew, her oppa was always ready for this time.

It was what he was hoping for a long time. Something to end his pain.

She feel slept,running to her dreams. But suddenly, she met him. He didn’t look well, he smiled continuously to her but his face was pale. It hurt her so much. Although in a dream, imagining someone she loved being so hurt more than her, it made her hurt too.

“Hyosung-ie..” He waved to her. He gave a sign for her to come closer. Her legs walking even without she realized it. “Come on.. Being more closer babe,” Hyun’s impatient face appeared. She giggled, she loved that face.

“Oppa..I’m here..” She smiled,walking more closer and stopped when finally she sat on his lap. “Oppa.. You look so pale..” She said worriedly. “Hyosungie..I want to spend many time with you.. I want to enjoy my limited time with you.. But I know,it’s impossible..” He kissed her cheek, feeling her warm temperature.

“Oppa… Then you have to survive from your disease.. You have to wake up from your coma,” “I am here,Hyosungie.. And I’m fine.. I’m not laying on the bed and coma,” He tilted his head.

“…” Hyosung stared on a tree behind them, the tree was so old and looked so weak. “Even the plant knows about my condition,” Hyun Joong said. “Is It bad for you?” Hyosung touched his cold skin.

“It is.. I hate when people start worrying me.. I’m fine, if they don’t know it,” “You are not fine, oppa..” Hyun Joong lifted his eyes to meet hers ”I’m fine.. Because the pain will leave me soon” He said. “Hyosung, would you like to make some promises for me?” “What is it?” “Promise me, that you will live happily even after I left you.. Promise me, you will never hope for my comeback..  Promise me, to find another namja that will protect you.. Promise me, that you will NEVER forget me,” His eyes were hoping a yes would escape from her lips. And she did it.

“I will always remember you,deep in my heart.. I promise oppa… I will always remember the promises,” “I love you, Hyosungie… In every moments,” He kissed her.

She was enjoying the kiss when the door slammed to open and there was a huge crowd of nurses and doctors beside Hyun’s bed. While Hyun was opening his eyes and screamed something without any sound. And everything stopped so fast, as fast as it started.

She cried again, felt hurt to watch her beloved farewell. She wanted to hug him, but she couldn’t step closer. She wanted to close her eyes and flew with the soul, but she knew she couldn’t do it.

“Good bye,oppa…”

----

The wind slammed the door hard, the window was shaking. But she just looked at them with a pathetic smile. The wind whispering many things to her. They told her how happy her oppa now. How he loved his new life now. And how he missed her so much.

She walked slowly to his room, bringing a little knife in her hand. She took a blanket,covering her legs with the blanket. She slowly leaned on the cold bed.

She directed the knife to her left wrist, sent a few words to the wind. Then, when the knife was getting to close with her skin and blood was flooded the white bed. But she didn’t feel anything,because she had closed her eyes even before she started her new life.

Hyun Joong was standing beside her, watching her dead body on the bed. “That’s extreme,” Hyun said, facing her. “I don’t care. I only want to be with you.. although I have to leave my life in this world,” She replied,giving him a kiss.

“Then.. Welcome to your new world,”

They smiled, both happy. Leaving their pain behind. Leaving their beloved people behind, didn’t even want to hear their screams or watching their tears. They only wanted to be together. They didn’t want to turn around to watch their old life leaving them.

Being together again ,that was the only thing they could feel. The happiness welcomed them.