Chapter 1

The Beginning

      First Day of School

"Jieun ah! Wake up it's time to go to school" mom yells. Everyday is like this where I'm to tired to get up to get to school. It is boring in class. Especially in history class,the most boringest class of the entire day. Mr. Kim also known as Kim hee chul mainly someone who talks a lot and rants about how his life used to be. He always makes me want to sleep. But i have to say my favorite subject is reading because i have been taught how to read and my parents would always make me read which then I started to read more often. 

Anyways let start with my friends. Well I have been friends with yoo in na and jiyeon for a long time. Later on I became friends with jinri and hara for three years. We hang out a lot in school and have participated in the schools singing contest. Singing is one of my favorite things to do. Lots of people tell me I'm good at singing and my friends would encourage to do the singing contest. Eventually I would do it but my frienemie Taeyeon who was my friend but back stabbed me and went out with my ex boyfriend mark was also joining the contest. Everyday I see her the more angry I got. To be honest I was jealous and pissed at Mark for choosing her and not me. Me and him were together for two years until she came to this school last year and I thought she was an innocent girl and became friends with her but she tried to get my boyfriend. I mean I tried getting him back but he continually went back to her whenever we have fights and I got sick of dealing with that and we broke up last year. Now seeing him dating her this year is very disappointing but I don't care anymore. Because I'm going to get revenge by beating her in this contest.

"Jieun ah! What took u long? Everyone is waiting for you" yelled Yoo in na in front of my window.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!!" I yelled back. They really wanna rush me when I'm very tired and I need to dress nice for tomorrow since we are going back to school after that long summer break.

Wait I forgot to tell you how summer was. It was okay I guess. I mean my family and I went to the states and it was a blast. I also had spend time with my grandma who wasn't feeling well. My friends and I went out to shop for clothes for this school year too.

As we arrived at the school the first thing I saw was Mark and her together walking hand in hand. Besides that there were other groups as well as the nerd group, gothic group, people who were lonely and one group that stood out the most was the bad group. The leader kwonjiyong, his best friend taeyang, choi seunghyun, lee seungri, and daesung are the bad group following the girls chaerin, dara, minzy and bom. They had an image that was cool. I mean yea maybe one or two were very attracting. I would have to say jiyong and taeyang were most attractive.

As we pass these groups everyone just stares at us. Many of them looked at me which made me feel uncomfortable. But i noticed why. Mark was walking towards me and I thought well look who it is none other than my ex. Why is he coming to me? If he wants to get back together than that's a no no because I'm done with him and I have been good to him when we were dating and he decided to go with her.

As I was walking trying to avoid him suddenly he grabbed me by my arm pulling me around the corner where we were near the bad group.

"We need to talk" he said in a hesitant way. 

"There's nothing to talk about" I say in a stern voice 

"Yes there is and I'm not going to stop bothering you until you listen to me"

"What is it then?"

"Well as you know I'm dating Taeyeon but I don't know if I want to."

"What do you mean?"

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm still in love with you and..."

"Hold it there, I cut him off, do you think I want to get back with you. I don't want to and you can't make do it." I walked away and everyone's eyes were on me especially jiyong. 

"IM GOING TO MAKE YOU GET BACK WITH ME JIEUNAH!" I hear him yell loudly for everyone to hear and at that moment I didn't really care.