Lipstick Stain

When Winter Meet Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been hard lately for Nayeon to keep her freelance work. She got so many rumors about her attitudes which causing people get less and less using her as an interpreter.

"Did they reject the offer again?"

"Yeah..sadly"

"Ugh, that jerk Dongminnie. Why did he keep ruining my work?"

Nayeon kick the can that is on the floor hard once she hear what Jihyo said.  The can end up hit someone. Nayeon run nervously to apologize quickly.

"Mianhae, are you okay?"

The girl just blink as she keep rubbing her forehead.

Nayeon glance at the short hair girl that is wearing leather jacket but holding on pink luggage. Nayeon chuckles softly.

'She looks like a blend of fierce and cute. What an interesting girl'

The girl in front of Nayeon whines as she glance at her watch. Nayeon realizes that the girl keep mumbling in Japanese.

"Um, excuse me. May i help you?"

"Eeh? You can talk Japanese?"

The short hair girl look at her amazed as Nayeon nods slow. She shakes hand with Nayeon excitedly.

"I'm glad~"

"Huh? Why?"

"I lost my phone somewhere and i'm hungry. I keep trying to talk with people here but they don't even understand what i said~"

The short hair girl keep talking cutely as she whines. Nayeon can't help but laugh.

"I'm Nayeon, what is your name?"

"Momo, Hirai Momo. But you can call me Momoring"

"Uh, okay Momoring. Where are you going? Do you have a place to stay?"

"Um, i want to go to this hotel but before that i wanna taste food here"

"What kind of food?"

Nayeon glance at Momo who start explaining thing as she keep making a circle shape with her hands.

Nayeon laugh as she keep listening to Momo's explanation.

"Um, you know that one. Meat, it's this big, uh meat, i want meat"

"You mean beef? Steak?"

"No, uh, that thing, you know, that brownish thing, it's big, like uh, what is it?"

"What? I don't know, there are lot of meat here. What kind of meat?"

"Um, i honestly don't know"

Momo is tired of explaining as she can't think of any words at all and besides she's too hungry to think straight.

Nayen finally nods and bring her to the restaurant nearby. She start ordering foods for Momo to the waiter.

"Since i don't know what kind of food do you like Momoring, so i just order any food that i can think of. Is that okay?"

Momo nods excitedly as she show her OK sign.

"As long as it's edible i can eat any"

"Aigo, what a cute girl!"

Nayeon talk in korean as she smile showing her bunny teeth. Momo smile as she keep patting Nayeon's hand.

"You are so nice, Korean people is nice. Too bad i don't know how to speak Korean"

"You just need an interpreter here, you can find them if you look for it on your phone"

Nayeon smile as she talk in japanese to Momo. Momo just nods and get distracted once the food is coming. Momo keep staring at the meat in front of her.

"What is this?"

"That's jokbal"

"Jokbal?"

"What kind of meat is that?"

"It's pig trotters"

"Can i eat this?"

"Sure, these all for you"

Nayeob giggles as she let Momo eat, she watch her eat happily because Momo keep making cute sound.

"Tasty?"

"Woah, i don't know in Korea you have this kind of dishes. It's amazing"

"Aigo, Momoring. Eat slowly, i don't want yoy to choke on your food"

They both keep talking and laughing as they get closer fast.

****

Nayeon send Momo to her hotel, she bid her farewell when Momo suddenly hold her hand.

"Uh, Nayeon chan"

"Yes?"

"Can you...uh, nothing, hehe"

"Hm? Okay, goodbye"

"D..don't say goodbye please"

"Huh? Why?"

"That sounds painful, can you just say see you later?"

"Hm, okay. See you later Momoring"

"See you later, Nayeon chan. Be careful on your way to go home"

"Okay, hope you have good rest"

"I will, i eat a lot of good foods today, i'm full, hehe"

"What a cutie. See you"

"See you again"

Nayeon and Momo both bow down politely as they both go to the opposite side.

Nayeon smile as she is inside the taxi.

"What an interesting girl! I wish i could meet her again someday"

Nayeon mumble to herself as she rest her back on the backseat.

Nayeon wake up a bit late since she doesn't have anything to do at the moment, she's jobless ever since the rumor spread about her. She wake up because of the sound of her cellphone.

"Hello? Yeah, what is it? Don't you know i'm quite busy?"

"Busy my , go to the office now. You have a job to do now, come here asap"

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Nayeon chan~"

"Eeh? Why you call me that, Jihyo? That's gross, eww"

"Just come here, or i will give this job to Dongmin"

"Y..yah, wait. I'll come. Give me 30 mins"

"15 mins sharp"

"Ugh, fine"

Nayeon whines as she quickly stand up, cut the call and rush to the shower.

Nayeon pants heavily as she get to the office, she quickly search for Jihyo's office.

"Yah, Park Jihyo, you mean-"

"Nayeon chan~"

Nayeon blink as suddenly someone rush to hug her.

"Momoring? Why are you here?"

"Oh, so you guys know each other? That's good then. She's the one who hire you, as her interpreter"

"Her?"

"Yup, she will stay for a month for tour"

"Tour?"

"She's a famous dancer, you didn't know?"

"Err, no, not at all"

"Gosh, you are so hopeless. Hirai Momo, the leader of Hirai crew, she and her sister are going to have tour here"

"Uh, okay...so uh, is it mean i'll be busy for this month?"

"Yeah"

"Woah, cool"

Nayeon grins as she throw her fist to the air, she hug Momo.

****

"How did you find me?"

"You said find an interpreter on my phone so i search for one and i suddenly see your name on the list and also your picture."

"Oh, wow. I don't know it. Well, you're lucky i'm an expert in this, Hirai Momo. Let's get along well"

Nayeon grins as she shake hand with Momo. Mono giggles as she smile widely.

"Uh, where is your first tour will be?"

"Busan"

"Busan? That's a nice place"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter