end

confession

 

 

Seungwan tries to ignore the loud beating of her chest, almost as if her heart is going to jump out of her ribcage as she looks at their intertwined hands. It would have been a normal thing if she didn't notice it, or if it just came naturally. But no. She noticed how Joohyun had to initiate it while they were just talking about things.

 

Seungwan hopes her clothes are thick or warm enough to make Joohyun feel her warmth for the girl has always been cold to the touch. She also hopes that her clothes are really thick enough so that Joohyun won't feel the pounding of her chest as the taller girl burries herself into Seungwan's embrace. "You smell good." Joohyun says, and Seungwan blushed. Other than the fact that the girl who's eyes are closed while being basically stuck on her like a glue likes skinship, the girl also has a habit of smelling things. Either way, it doesn't help on Seungwan's heart.

 

"Wan-ah" She hears Joohyun's muffled voice calling her, the girl still burried on her embrace. "Hm?" Seungwan closes her eyes. She only hummed and yet she felt her voice cracking. So much for trying to play it cool.

 

Suddenly the warmth that was almost laying on her body earlier is gone. Seungwan expects to have their intertwined hands to be removed, but instead, she felt Joohyun's thumb grazing over her hand. Warmth fills her up again. "I love you."

 

Seungwan thinks this is just like Joohyun's normal 'I love you' because the girl always does that almost everyday. She got used to it, she think. She knows Joohyun's 'confessions' are only platonic. "I love you, too." She confesses, knowing Joohyun can never look past their friendship as something more. It really shouldn't hurt anymore at this point. She's been hiding it for years. But then she knows feelings are more than just loud beating of chest, shivers down the spine when Joohyun touches her, or feeling anxious to tell Joohyun what she always wanted to tell her.

 

"Do you?" She looks up at Joohyun, eyes meeting and she sees the galaxies in Joohyun. Seungwan does. She definitely does. But does Joohyun have to know that? She thinks not. Well, at least, not today.

 

Seungwan does not know what to say, Joohyun's eyes makes it harder for her to think straight. Her eyes never leaving Joohyun's, she sighs. Joohyun's eyes makes her weaker than she already is to her. She sighs. Maybe today is the day. "I do."

 

Seungwan sees Joohyun smile, just as she's making herself ready for what Joohyun has to say. She practically just confessed at the back of the bus, with her palms sweating as she tries to let go of their intertwined hands. Joohyun does not let go though. "I know" Joohyun kisses Seungwan's hand locked with hers. "I've always known."

 

 

 

 

A/N

this one's kinda an impromptu. i literally just typed what was the voices in my head were saying. LMAO it sounds creepy. 

i wasn't doing anything and like.. someone requested it so yeah. sorry if it .

thanks for coming to my ted talk.