final

head

“I really want to kiss Kyungsoo-hyung’s head,” Jongin says, eyes full of love as he look at his ‘Kyungsoo-hyung’.

Softly and shyly, Kyungsoo pushes Jongin away, lowkey cursing Jongin for embarrassing him in public.

“You just had to say that, didn’t you?” Kyungsoo asks, frowning, as soon as he’s left alone with Jongin in the dorm.

With a smug face put on, Jongin says “Of course, hyung. You know I love how adorable you look when you’re all embarrassed and speechless in front of me.”

“And you know just how much I hate being embarrassed and speechless in public, don’t you?”

 

Chuckling, Jongin waddles his way to Kyungsoo. “But that day when Baekhyun-hyung kissed your head in public, you did not push him away? You were not even embarrassed.” he says, pouting.

 

“T-that’s different! He did not announce to the whole world that he was going to kiss my head- in fact, he did not even tell me that he was going to kiss my head. And plus that was when I received an award, so he was just happy for me,” nodding his head, Kyungsoo tries real hard to hide his blushing face, due to how close Jongin is to him right now.

 

Walking away from Kyungsoo and into the bathroom with cheeks slightly huffed, Jongin mumbles, a little bit too loudly, “Of course. You always find some sort of excuse for Baekhyunnie-hyung. You love him more than you love me anyway” and locks the door behind him.

 

“- I didn’t mean it like that-“ Kyungsoo cursed under his breath. Slightly worried, he decided to wait for Jongin on Jongin’s bed, because apparently he hasn’t mastered the unlocking-the-door-using-chopsticks technique from Baekhyun yet.

 

But 15 minutes have passed, there is no sign of Jongin yet, and ky..ungsoo i….s get-ting sleeeppiieerrrrr *light snores*

 

“love?” Jongin whispers as he caresses Kyungsoo’s chubby cheek, slightly shaking him up.

 

Half-awake-ly, Kyungsoo opens both his eyes, slightly panicked when he realised that he was sleeping on Jongin’s bed.

“I-i didn’t mean to sleep here, I have been just- waiting for you t-to get out of the bathroom, to say sorry and that I love you more than I love Baekhyun, in fact, I don’t even love Baekhyun becauseyoureobviouslymyboyfriendsohowcanilovesomeoneelseotherthanyou.”

“and..?”

“and that you can kiss my head or any part of me whenever you want”

“and?”

“and that I will not push you away anymore”

 “and”

“and…. I love you?”

“I love you too, but not that one.”

“sighs. And that you can embarrass me in public”

“good boy”

“but limited for one time per week only”

“acceptable”

 

“But you know hyung, I don’t really mind Baekhyun-hyung kissing your head. Because I know you know that you’re mine, right hyung?”

Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo says “Of course, of course”

Giggling, Jongin whispers into Kyungsoo’s ear “I always love you, hyung. you know I love hyung the most, right?”

Slightly hitting Jongin’s chest, Kyungsoo mumbles, “You always say that” and snuggles closer into Jongin’s hold.

 

 

“hey Jongin”

“yes hyung”

“which head of mine did you wanted to kiss?”