Chapter 1 Speak Now ♥ {Yuri & Minho}

Shinee and Soshi ONESHOTS

Title: Speak Now
Pairing: Kwon Yuri & Choi Minho 
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/Drama/Humor(?)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Today is the day that Choi Minho will marry Eunseo.

This is not what he wanted. This is just an arrange marriage done by his family and Eunseo's family.

Kwon Yuri got nothing to do but attend the wedding.

She knows it herself that she looks much prettier than the bride wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.

Before the wedding would start, Yuri sneak in and saw Minho's friends, which are really close to her too.

Unfortunately, she also saw Eunseo's snotty little family, all dressed in pastel.

Yuri rolled her eyes when she heard Eunseo yelling at her bridesmaid.

She turn around and suddenly bumped into the handsome groom.

"Yuri..." Minho said.

Yuri faked a smile and greeted Minho. "Hey"

"Yuri, I am really sorry. I didn't really want this. I was only forced. I still love you, though. There's no one but you in my heart, always remember that" Minho explained as he grab Yuri's hands.

Yuri nods and drag him outside the church.

"When the priest will finally say speak now...are you willing to say I don't and run away?" Yuri suddenly asked with all her guts.

Minho was shocked. "I don't know...my father will just hate me" He said.

"Are you a real man, Choi Minho?" Yuri punch Minho's chest.

"Of course I am!" Minho cleared his throat and stood firmly in front of her.

"Then if you really love me...I'll wait at the backoor." Yuri said and left.

The wedding ceremony starts. Fond gestures are exchanged, the organ starts to play a song that according to Yuri, sounds like a death march.

She hides behind the curtains, seems like she's uninvted by Minho's lovely bride.

Eunseo floats down the aisle like a pageant queen.

Minho stared at her. He wished it was Yuri and thought about saying "I don't" later.

Eunseo is finally in front of the altar with Minho.

The priest said the words he have to say and after a few minutes, he finally said "Speak Now".

Yuri walks out of the curtains and stood in the middle of the aisle.

Her hands are shaking and everyone's staring at her.

"You know, I'm not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion and..." Before Yuri could finish her sentence...

"Umma, Appa, I want you to know that I'm not the kind of boy that should be marrying the wrong girl" Minho butted in.

Eunseo was shocked. "Wrong girl?" She asked.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry" Minho said and run away with Yuri.

Everyone was in a full shock. Eunseo was sitting down in front of the priest crying her heart out.

As soon as Minho and Yuri are finally far away from the church, they stopped and pant.

"I didn't say my vows. I want to say my vows with you, Kwon Yuri" Minho said under his breathe.

"Well, of course, me too. I love you Choi Minho" Yuri whispered on Minho's ears.

"I love you too"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It didn't turn out how I wanted but anyway, I love MinYul so,yeah! lol :)
Hope you like it. Please comment! Thanks!