Chapter One

Truth or Dare

Ji Yoon's POV

I feel kind of queasy after debut. I mean, we're in idol world now and there are so many things to wonder about... including why the boys are acting like pyscho maniacs back there. I sighed. Boys, you know? Being an idol seems so hard though, you have to act cool, you can't be al rude, you can't do something disgusting, you can't date... and I'm pretty sure there's a whole list full of steps of  'How To Become An Idol - A Successful One'.

"Yah, Jiyoon, it's your turn to choose for me, I pick dare" Suzy unnie smiled kindly.

Step one, respect elders, especially sunbaes, politely.

"Jiyoon..."

"GOSH," I snapped, "I'm thinking... "

Step two, don't cause any scandals, especially if it's regarding to any elders or sunbaes.

"Unnie, I dare you to go to that pole over there, kiss it and talk to it like it's your boyfriend, right infront of that photograper, and come back."

I smirked and she sighed.

Step three, when people come, don't shoo them off by saying rude things to them, use kind words, especially if they're your sunbaes.

"Uh... Jiyoon, right?" whispered a male voice.

"Get away ert."

Step four, don't get people angry, especially elders and sunbaes.

"YAH! I'M LEE JOON YOU IDIOT!"

"Oh, you, that MBLAQ player, whatever, would you like to get back to your man party over please?"

"I'M NOT A PLAYER OR A ERT!"

"Well," I mumbled, "it just seems like it..."

Okay, Joon was seriously frustrated now but I just smirked, proud of my work. I turned around, back to our game of truth or dare until I suddenly felt a fist on my face.

"YAH!"

Even though I was sitting, Joon's punch forced me to the ground where I could only here Nicole and some others bashing Joon up with words and others trying to get me conscious again. I am conscious... just sleepy...

Nicole's POV

"AIGO! YOU FREAK! WHY'D YOU PUNCH HER! SHE'S FREAKIN' UNCONSCIOUS!" I demanded. how dare he knock out my new BFL!

"She called a ert and a player! Let me guess, she's a 1991?" Joon replied crossing his arms as I nodded firmly. "Just as I expected. The 91 liners are so painful..."

"Joon, I am ashamed of you! You knocked out a girl! Younger than you!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"B-but she called me a ert and-"

"She only did that so she wouldn't thay pole over there," Krystal said calmy. "It was a dare. Seohyun dared her to act badly ad rudely for the rest of the day ro else she'd have to that pole in front of everyone. Unfortunately, she only lasted thrity minutes because you knocked her out."

I nodded again until I saw Jinwoon and Mir running to us. "Jinwoon oppa! Mir!"

"Yah, what's going on here?" Jinwoon said staring at the half dead corpse of Park Jiyoon. "Joon? You just? Killed your girlfriend?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing. My jaw dropped, turning my mouth into a perfect 'O' shape with that 'OHMIGOSH LEE JOON IS DATING MY NEW BFL' face and continued to stare at Joon.

"Hyung..." Mir mumbled, "did you tell them yet?"

"MIR YOU IDIOT! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME! MY 'FUTURE GIRLFRIEND' AS YOU SO CALL IT CALLED ME A ERT AND A PLAYER!"

"We've already told you! She had to act like that because of a dare!" sighed Sandara and Minzy in unison. 

"B-b-but," I stuttered, "you're going out w-with... her?"

"It's a dare. Got it?"

There was silence once again.

"Hyung, am I her oppa?"

....

=.= What's with Mir and age? He's just like baby Taemin...


Joon's POV

Okay, do be honest, I don't like that chick at all. I mean, being mean was her dare but, seriously, she has to look up to me! And she takes things WAY to seriously. I would not like a girl who is a 'Little Miss Perfect' or 'Neat Freak'. She's so not my type. And me punching her? Serves her right for talking to almighty Lee Joon like that! And I didn't put much force into that punch at all! It was just a playful one! This freak! Why's Mir make me do this?

Karma, that's why.

I sat in the infirmary silently playing with the tiny Pikachu toy hanging of my phone. It was pretty much deserted in here. Jiyoon's manager came in an hour ago or something with the nurses and said that she was just sleeping.

I wish she wasn't. I wish she would already be a half dead zombie rotting in the-

"Umma?"

I turned back to the half dead zombie.

"It's oppa, not umma."

"Wah?"

"YAH, IT'S ME, JOON, WAKE UP!"

She woke up immediatly not bothering to fix her hair or make up and jumped out of the bed behind the chair I was rolling on.

"What are you-"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUNCH ME YOU GIRL BASHER?" DX 

"Gerhh.... iffhj, kuuuz!"

She put an armlock around my neck as I tried to speak. I know taekwondo, I can do this.

"What kind of idol bashes girls? Especially a new debutting one younger than him!"

Funny, that's what Tiffany said.

"I'll.... telf... yi... if yo... shtop!" (Translation: I'll tell you if you stop! *angry face* grrr)

She let go of me as I check myself if she had eaten me or pulled a par off or anything.

"WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?"

"Because you were so... female doggish" *LOL SORRY! Didn't want to swear...*

"It was a dare!"

"Yes, I've heard that about ten times now so please, I'm sorry, I didn't know," I sighed.

"I swear, I kind of hate truth or dare now..."

Jiyoon smilled which meant 'I forgive you in idiot' then patted me on the head and was about to walk out.

"W-wait, Jiyoon, w-will you go out with me?"

"EH?"


Aigoo, aigoo, I know, another boring chapter. ): But I hope you liked it! Thank you to my single subscriber (yes, so far, ;3 I'm so lonley), ainaqil who I love for being the first and only to subscribe. Saranghae~ ♥

Joon said it! And punched Jiyoon in the head as well! And Taemin is always regarded as Little or Angel or Baby and stuff. Jiyoon was very mean at first but trust me, she's not! ;) Kekeke, or is she?

Please, if you can, subscribe and/or comment to make me anf everyone else feel happy because it's a happy thing to do! ♥

BUT THANK YOU FOR READNIG! ♥