Final

pay attention to me only | ♡ | taeco

when living with seven guys who are all noisy, getting time off is like winning the lottery. for taeil, being alone was heaven to him. the small boy had gotten to chance to sleep in while the rest of his group had gone out.

yukwon had gone out with his girlfriend & everyone knows he isn't coming home till two days later. minhyuk had gone on a trip with jaehyo, jihoon and kyung which left jiho alone with taeil. except, jiho ended going out with a couple of friends and left a very sad & lonely taeil at the dorm.

if anyone asked him, taeil would deny he ever had feels for jiho but he'd be lying and knowing himself, taeil would have a word vomit and accidentally say it. it wouldn't help that the older boy was secretly into crossdressing and once in a time, he found himself in little space. 

the small boy found himself in little space often that jihoon caught him one time. jihoon promised to be taeil's caregiver but after the maknae moved into his own apartment and had dealt with dating rumors, taeil was left alone.

today was no exception, as in taeil found himself wearing a pastel pink hoodie and a white tennis skirt with pink knee highs while lying on the couch, hugging a fish plushie jihoon had bought him. for little baby taeil, he wanted attention, someone to give him cuddles and ice cream.

no one was supposed to come home at least around till 9pm, at least that's what taeil thought. while slowly falling down into a small nap, taeil heard the door open and a semi deep voice ​​spoke.

"taeil why are you wearing a mini skirt?"

that made taeil snap from little space and see a very confused jiho staring at him.

"oh .."

jiho had come home to sight of a very sleepy taeil dressed in feminine clothing. the small boy was as red as tomato and was a stuttering mess. 

"i..i..i-"

jiho smirked. he had a crush on taeil- everyone did. he was small and petite and very submissive and jiho just wanted to cuddle the older boy.

"baby, oppa will take care of you okay?"

this had calm down the small boy as in he nodded and had jumped on jiho. this action of the older boy had caused jiho to fall on the couch as taeil sat on his lap and giggled.

"oppa.." spoke a giggling taeil.

"yes baby?"

"can we go buy more stuffies please?" said taeil, who was pouting and had been doing his puppy eyes. 

now jiho couldn't have definitely said no to this cutie in front of him.

"yes baby, anything for you"