#01

Ice Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is it so noisy?” he groaned. 

Jae woke up, half-asleep, looked for his earphones and plugged it in his mp3 player, blast a song and went back to sleep.

It was already 2 pm and he finally woke up. 
“It’s still very noisy” he complained. 

He sprang out of his bed and sit on a chair opposite to it. He was still very sleepy. It took him some time to realized that the noise was from the room upstairs. Must be someone moving in, he thought. But he doesn’t even care. He just wished that they would stop being so noisy.

The tall man stand up from the seat and walked towards the window and pulled the curtain open. He squinted his eyes because of the bright sunrays. The room that was dark awhile ago, now brighten by the radiating sun.

“Ugh so annoying” he was annoyed by both the sun and the noise.

He walked over to the fridge and open it, scanning it for a few seconds and closed it. there was nothing to eat, he thought. 
He came back to his bed and before he even get there he turned around and walked towards the fridge once again and took out a packet of red liquid. He took a straw and started drinking it. The drink was too cold but he still tried to finish it fast. After he done with it he just dropped the now empty packet on the floor and laid on his bed. He put his left arm on over his eyes. That one packet is enough until dinner. 

He tried to sleep again. But suddenly his phone rang. He grabbed it and looked at the name on the screen. It says “Uncle”. He slide the answer button right away and put the phone on his right ear.

“Yes uncle good morning” he greeted cheerfully.

“Morning? Did you just wake up?” the man on the other end of the line asked.

Jae just giggled. “How’s your blood? Do you still have any left?” the man asked.

“Yes I think I still have enough until weekend” jae said.

“Then I’ll bring you more for you this Friday morning. You have to work in the evening right?” the man said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter