Final

Thumbing Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a short valentine themes fic, I hope you enjoy it!

¦ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ¬

Half lying, half sitting on the peach fluffy couch in her living room was Mia's favourite thing to do nowadays. She begged her boss to give her 2 weeks of vacation to rest her mind, before the high season strikes and she would not be able to sleep a wink.

Mia is a flight attendant at one of the most popular American airlines. She travels around the world as a part of her job, which many people will look at as a wonderful job because she gets to go everywhere she wants, for free and still gets paid, but that wasn't how she saw it.

She never felt that she actually had fun in any of the places she visited. She wanted to be alone, relax, rest and then hang out with her friends. That was exactly what she was planning to do on that vacation.

Waking up at a little bit before noon, going for a short walk with her dog, getting into shower, connecting her laptop with the TV and switching on a series of silly videos to play in front of her while she eats her cereals, it was all something that 75 percent of most human beings would get bored of. But again, Mia wasn't like anyone else. She likes to have a daily routine and as expected, she sticks to it.

Even though the calendar read that it was the 14th of February, it was just another normal day for girl. A routine is a routine, Valentines or not. Plus, no one could stick with her when she's this busy always travelling around.

Going through fancams on Youtube, she lost count of the videos she watched of them. Got7 were her ultimate bias kpop group and just like anyone else, her friends called them Chinese weirdos; so she preferred jamming alone than hearing their sick comments.

A sudden ring pulled her mind away as she paused the video and grabbing the gadget. She drove her thumb from left to right answering her phone upon seeing her best friend's name pop up on the screen.

"HAPPY VALENTINES, POTATO!" Mia could swear that, for a second, she went deaf. Getting the device back close to her ears, she screamed back into the phone, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ME DEAF EACH TIME YOU CALL, SAM! HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU TOO!"

"Ouch... Alright I am sorry, I am sorry! I won't do it again, promise." A small smile formed on Mia's face as she heard her friend's soft apology. Whatever happens between them, whatever fights happen between them, they are always best friends goals.

"So, any plans today with prince charming?" She questioned her best friend. A sigh could be heard from the other line until the girl moved her lips, "We were supposed to go out but..."

"But what, Sam, it's lovers day!" Mia sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter