One

Simple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone couldn't believe everything that was told to them. Woozi and Hoshi are dating? Lee Jihoon, the Little Devil and Kwon Soonyoung, the Hyper Hamster, are DATING? They couldn't believe it because the two doesn't look like a couple to them. There's no skinship, no cute names and no lovey-dovey scene before them. They just act as if they're normal friends. Well, it's not like they don't like it, but they're just curious about how they've done it without any suspisions.

*

Woozi was producing a song in his personal studio, like always when Hoshi came, barging into the studio and disturbed him. "Ay, Woozi! Your man's here~" 

He already knows who it is. He doesn't need to turn around. He recognize the voice of his lover. Yep. HIS LOVER. "What are you doing here?" He ask, without turning to look at the guy.

"Just feeling like it. What are you doing?" Hoshi get near the latter and squinted his eyes at the computer. "Producing a song?" He ask, looking at Woozi. Woozi nodded in reply. Hoshi sigh. "Aren't you get tired producing a song EVERYDAY?" He make sure he emphasize the word everyday. 

Woozi didn't answers instead, he shrug. 

"Babe, you've been in here everyday before class starts, during lunch breaks and even after school hours." Hoshi complain, turning the guy's chair around so that they're facing each other.

Woozi sigh. He gets up and pull the other to sit with him on the couch. Automatically, they're hugging each other, sharing their warmth. "You know I love this. Music is what I'm living for. Music too is what my parents taught me when I was a kid. I'm sure I've told you before, right?"

Hoshi shakes his head. "I know that... but, you also need time for yourself to enjoy life. Don't just stuck in here for hours, doing nothing but producing. You still have many other things that you could explore out there. I'm not acting like I'm forcing you but, I am worried about you."

Woozi smiles in return. He snuggles further into the other's embrace and sniffles his lover's sweet scent. "I'll try."

Hoshi smiles like an idiot and cupped the other's cheeks and kiss his plump, pink lips that he loves so much. "I love you."

Woozi smiles back and peck the other's lips. "I love you too." 

They stay like that for minutes when Hoshi decided to breaks the silence. "Babe..."

"Hmmm?"

"You know that we have to tell the others about us, right?" Hoshi ask. Woozi nodded. "When do you want to tell them? You know, from my opinion, the earlier, the better." Woozi didn't answers. Hoshi sigh. "I know that you hate talking about this but, it's very impo-" he stop talking when he heard soft snores coming from the latter. He stares at his lover in disbelief and laugh when he finds him cute, sleeping in his arms. He kiss the other's forehead and pull him closer to him and whispers, "sweetdrems, my love," before he too, falls into a deep slumber. 

*

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Hoshi and Woozi?" S.coups ask, looking at all his friends. The others shrug in reply. "They've been 'missing' since lunch break." He added.

"I don't know about Hoshi but for Woozi, wasn't he's always in his studio during lunch breaks? It's his routine, afterall." answers Jun.

"If like that, let's search for him in the studio. Then, we'll look for Hoshi together. We've promised to meet here after school and goes to the cafe together. They must have forgotten about it." suggested Mingyu.

"Okay. Let's go. We need to hurry before the cafe's full house." says Joshua. 

The 11 boys run to the familiar corridor connecting to the usual studio that Woozi always use. Once they've reach in front of the studio, they knock a few times but got no answer. 

"Let's just get inside. I'm sure he couldn't hear us due to producing." suggested The8.

"Who's going to open the door?" Dino ask. They all shared looks before S.coups push Wonwoo to the front.

Wonwoo look at S.coups while pointing at himself. "I am?" They all nodded. Even his boyfriend supports the idea that Wonwoo's the best in interrupting the Little Devil when he's working. Sighing, he slowly turn the nob and push the door. 

"Did you see anything?" Jeonghan ask, trying to take a peek inside but failed as the room is too dark. He barely see the shadow of the Little Devil's working. Wonwoo shakes his head. "Why don't you goes inside. If you sees no sign of him, comeback outside and we'll go find him anywhere else."

Wonwoo look at Jeonghan in disbelief. "Are you serious? Do you wish to see me die before your eyes?" 

"Just get inside already!" Jun and Mingyu whispers yelled. 

Sighing again, he finally give in. He push the door wider so that he could get inside. "Be careful. If you sense danger, shouts. I'll come and safe you."

Wonwoo stop on his track and turn to look at Mingyu. "Oh.... so now, you wanted to be my hero after you betrayed me?"

"Hehe...." Mingyu grins.

He turn back and take a step into the studio. "Did you see anything? Is he in there?" DK ask. 

A moments later, they heard shriek. Mmingyu's the fastest to get inside, afraid that the older is hurt. But, he stop on his track, eyes widen, seeing the scene before him. "Guys..... I think you better get inside and see this."

The others groans but nonetheless, gets inside. Automatically, they all had their eyes widen and jaws drop. "Am I dreaming?"Vernon ask, lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter