I'll Make You Fall In Love

I'll Make You Fall In Love

Somewhere in a dorm-looking mansion at Upperworld, the loud ear-hurting siren rang along the empty hallway with multiple rooms at each side of it. Lot of dissatisfy groans and growls could be heard probably came from some of the rooms. It has becomes a routine for every person inside the rooms to be awoke by that certain loud alarm every morning.

 

A young lady with long brown hair that past gracefully to her shoulders, walks out from one of the rooms, scratching her head in an unfeminine way. She’s probably still half awakes since both of her eyes are slightly close. Walking like a little child that still learning how to walk, she makes her way to the end of the hallway. But when her nose hits a mouth-watering smell, her eyes start to open big and the small wings at her back slowly flailing. Unconsciously, she her lips and gulps a lump of saliva, secretly drooling over the delicious aroma that she can predicts came from the kitchen.

 

“Yongsun-ie! My little baby have awake!”

 

But when a deep husky voice called her from behind, her steps halted making her froze at her place. Kim Yongsun internally sighs out loud, trying to gain a little bit of strength to face the quite annoying person. She slowly turns her heels to face the person before putting a really wide smile that looks painstakingly fake.

 

“Yoondo oppa!”, Yongsun called in a really cringe-worthy cheery voice before continues. “Don’t you remember to not call me a little baby?”, she asked the older guy with a threatening glare this time.

 

Yoondo just shrugs his shoulders before throws a smug grin. “You are a baby! Here.”

 

Yongsun was a bit taken aback when the older guy suddenly hands a cute pink bow that only has a single string to her. Her hands move hesitatingly, contemplating if she should takes it or not. But when Yoondo purposely scoffs out loud like he got something stuck in his throat, Yongsun doesn’t has any choice than to take it anyway. When the metal stuff replaces to her hands and make contacts with her cold palms, Yongsun is shivering.

 

This will be her very first task, but it already feels nerve-wrecking as heck.

 

With a little hint of a pout, Yongsun stares at the older guy with her puppy eyes, trying to gain sympathy from him. “Can we just... talk about this later? After my tummy full?”

 

The older guy nodded sarcastically with his eyes widely open, seems like he wouldn’t buys to the brown-haired girl’s excuse. “Aha! And then you will say that your tummy is too full to talk about it and escaping again, playing around with that playful Wheein.”

 

“Wheein is nice though... and cute!”, Yongsun retorts before shoots a playful grin. The vision of the cute singing angel plays on her mind making her smiles to herself. They both are like sisters already, playing with each other every single day even though the two of them already turn into grown-up women. The strong bond between both of them that have been built since they were babies got them to always stick together.

 

“Fine! I’ll let you eat first, and then we will discuss about it. Meet me at Eternity Hall later.”

 

Yoondo’s stern command quickly snapped Yongsun from her train of thoughts. She stares blankly at the older guy’s back, which almost fully covered by his wings that twice bigger than hers. Before Yoondo can takes the first step to walk away from there, Yongsun quickly voices out her uncertainty.

 

“Do I really need to do this? I mean... I’m still a newbie. I don’t even know why I have to become like this from the very start.”

 

Yoondo feels his heart heavily wrenches when he heard the brown-haired girl’s unsure voice. He turns his back, facing the younger girl again before shooting a warm smile, hoping that it will helps to reduce her uneasiness.

 

“You already born with this kind of ability, Yongsun. It just that, you just have the chance to use it now and prove to yourself that you can be a capable cupid. This is your moment. I know you can do it. Thus, never be afraid with the first time. First time sometimes mean a beginning to something bigger and greater. Believe in yourself.”

 

Somehow, Yoondo’s assuring and encouraging words got Yongsun to finally let out a sigh of relief. She’s already born with this kind of power, yet just has the chance to fully use it now. Sooner or later, she needs to do what she has to do from the beginning. And Yongsun can’t deny that she really loves watching two persons that have differences in some things, falling in love and get together in the end. Maybe, that is also one of the main reasons why she is a cupid since baby.

 

“Oppa, can I know who is the first human for my test?”

 

Yoondo can feels his mouth quivers before it spreads into a big smile. The spark of determination that can be seen through Yongsun’s twinkling orbs making him feels really proud with the younger girl. He secretly wishes that Yongsun can proves to herself and everyone especially him that she can does it successfully.

 

Yoondo crosses his arms before winks playfully. “A heartbreaker named Moon Byulyi. You have to be prepared really well.” He turns his heels so quickly that the little pale colour on Yongsun’s face went unnoticed by him. “Get ready, Yongsun-ie. We will send you to earth by Invincible Tunnel in another few hours.”

 

Just as that, Yoondo walks away from there leaving a flabbergasted Yongsun who stays rooted at her place for a few good minutes. Somehow, all her muscles that were relaxed before start to overwork again. Yongsun runs her fingers through her brown lock, trying to get herself at ease back.

 

It is her very first test, but she already feels so nervous.

 

=====

 

In a small house located at somewhere in Gangnam, the sound of someone’s laughing could be heard echoing in the four walls building. Someone with a really sensitive hearing can clearly told that the laugh sounds not contagious at all- like it purposely made to be sounded as genuine as possible. Just a few seconds later, a deep female voice follows suit, talking in between the laugh.

 

“Are you trying to crack a joke with me? Sorry, but that’s not funny at all!”

 

The said female walks aimlessly around the living room with right hand on her hip while the other hand faithfully holds on to her phone tightly. Her nose scrunches up in a frustrating way making her face somewhat looks like a skinny hamster. She looks obviously unpleased with whoever that’s on the other line.

 

“I’m freaking serious, Byul. I can give up anything just to be with you. What do you want? Just tell me.”, a soft female voice pleaded from the other line.

 

Moon Byulyi, feeling somehow frustrates with this new problem that just occurs, decided to take a seat on the couch before let out a heavy sigh. She slowly rubs her temple, trying to get off the headache that keeps on attacking her head like bullets. Byulyi puts her left arm on the armrest, unconsciously scratches the couch’s fabric, hardly thinking about what to say next.

 

Byulyi clears before takes out a deep breath. “Listen, Gina. Honestly, I have thought you like my own sister. I don’t know how you can ever have this crazy idea to be with me... with this stupid musician.”

 

“Wh- What are you talking about? Sister? W- Why you always brought me out to date every five days in a week then?”, the woman named Gina retorted.

 

Byulyi let out a slow hiss when the headache worsening that she starts to frown from time to time. “It’s not a freaking date... I just don’t want you to feel lonely like how you always complaint to me. I need to go now. Bye!”

 

Without waiting any single second, Byulyi ended the call and harshly puts her phone on the coffee table. In a matter of seconds, she already changes her position into a nap on the couch. Putting her right arm on her forehead while the other arm on her clothed stomach, Byulyi plans to just sleep the headache away. Not even cares to bother about the problem between her and Gina that just occurred a few minutes ago.

 

Tok! Tok!

 

Byulyi can feels some imaginary smoke came out from her nostrils when she heard the door of her house has been knocked from the outside. Who the hell will comes knocking to her door at this nick of time? It still early in the morning! Byulyi doesn’t knows how she can has the thinking that probably a certain girl that lives at the house in front of hers, is the one that suddenly comes to pay a visit. They have been flirting with each other since a few weeks ago though Byulyi not really has the intention to start a serious relationship with the girl. Being friends is just enough for her, not more than that.

 

“Aera! Is that you?”

 

Byulyi tried to call out the girl’s name but she got no answer. At first, she decided to just ignore it but when the knocks came again getting louder and louder, Byulyi has no choice than to go open the door. That knocking sound just will adding more to the pain of her headache. Byulyi slowly opens the door, thinking on to straightforwardly burst out to whoever that stands at the doorstep, but then she got lost of words watching the view in front of her.

 

“Hi, good morning! You are Moon Byulyi, right?”

 

Byulyi can feels shiver running down to her spine when she heard the angelic voice owns by the unknown young lady that stands in front of her. She can still nods her head in the confusion state that she is facing right now. When the lady suddenly stays quiet, Byulyi takes the chance to observe her from head to toe. She can’t help to frown confusedly when she saw the pink bow in the lady’s hands and the little sight of white wings at her back. It makes her so curious that she even has the thought that maybe she is dreaming right now.

 

Out of the blue, the lady lifts the bow up and aims the arrow straight to her chest. Byulyi was completely taken aback with that. Cold sweats start to trickle down from her forehead.

 

“Woah, you want to kill me or something?” Byulyi asked stutteringly before she starts panicking when the lady ignored her and stretches the bow’s string backward, seems like so ready to shoot that kind-of-love-looking arrow straight to her chest. “Oh my God, woman! Seriously, if you want to prank me in this kind of way, better you stop before-”

 

Byulyi’s eyes widen in shock that she can’t even finishes her sentence as soon as the arrow hit right to her chest, or to be exact at the spot where her heart located at. Weirdly, she doesn’t feels pain but something burning at her chest. Little by little, the arrow starts to become blurry like it will buries deeper into her heart and then goes missing. But when a pink light starts to come out from the arrow, Byulyi feels her vision starts to darken before she collapses onto the ground and becomes unconscious.

 

=====

 

The next thing Byulyi knows, she wakes up with a throbbing pain in her head. Worst case scenario is when the unknown young lady that was trying to ‘kill’ her before walks inside her bedroom out of the sudden with a big smile plastered on her face. With full force, Byulyi sits up from her nap position on her queen-size bed. She shoots a glare at the lady that has already sat at the edge of the bed, sometimes her eyebrows will slightly crease together holding the headache.

 

“Hey, you just entered my room without permission. Who the hell are you anyway?”

 

Byulyi silently snickered when the lady cheekily grins at her like she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“I went down to earth to help you falling in love, Moon Byulyi. You can call me your saviour in shining dress.”

 

“Just what the heck are you talking about? Down to earth?” Byulyi let out a harsh ‘tsk’ from before continues. “Are you trying to have a nonsense talk with me and say that you are a fallen angel?”

 

The lady smiles sweetly to her, seems like she doesn’t even effected to Byulyi’s cold tone. “Kind of... like an angel. But the specific word to say is...” The lady trails off for a moment as she slightly turns her body to show the white wings at her back. She notices the silver-haired Moon Byulyi got her eyes widen. The lady let out a chuckle before paying full attention back to the still-bewildered human. “...cupid. I’m a cupid.”

 

That statement made Byulyi so surprised until she snapped her head back in just a split second and accidentally hit her back head at the bed’s headboard. She touches her head with both of her palms when she feels the pain inside her head becoming more unbearable. The so-called cupid quickly rushes off to her side and suddenly cups her face, which got the both of them to automatically make an eye-contact.

 

Byulyi feels the time stop ticking when she stares right into the lady’s mesmerizing chocolate orbs that twinkling brightly like stars. When the soft hands own by the lady slowly moving up to her temples, there’s a light shining out from her palms that Byulyi has to close her eyes. After a few minutes, Byulyi opens her eyes back after the unknown lady has moved her hands away from her head.

 

Incredibly, Byulyi can’t feel any pain striking inside her head anymore. Her head feels lighter than ever like she just takes a very precious sleep.

 

Byulyi who’s still in daze, with eyes blinking unstoppably, voices out of cluelessness. “H- How did you do that? My h- head feels so much better now! Hey, wait!”

 

Byulyi hastily jumps off from her bed and rushes off to the lady’s side that almost wanted to twist her bedroom’s doorknob. Somehow, Byulyi wonders how can she has the courage to grab on the slightly smaller lady’s shoulders asking her to look back. She stays quiet waiting for the lady to answer.

 

But when the lady’s hand carefully moves and makes contact with her clothed chest, Byulyi can feels an unusual electrifying feeling creeps up into her heart. The lady gives her a warm smile before answers her.

 

“I never know why but I have been gifted with this out of ordinary ability to heal a certain pain. And here...” The lady repeatedly pokes her chest with her index finger before continues. “...the blue arrow that I shot to you before had safely planted deep inside your heart. Now, there’s only left the red arrow which I suppose to shoot at your soul mate next.”

 

Byulyi trying very hard to process all the information that she just received from the lady that admitted herself as a cupid that wants to help her falling in love. She feels the need to tell the so-called cupid that she doesn’t wants to believe in love anymore and all the things that she plans to do will never working. But before she can says anything, Byulyi startles when the lady brings their hands to clasp together and shoots another smile to her.

 

“I can stay here for a few more weeks and give you more time to think about it. By that, let’s be close with each other first, hm?”

 

It feels like the lady has put a spell on her with those surreally blinding smiles that Byulyi nodded her head just like that, straightforwardly agreed with her suggestion. They exchange friendly handshake before introduce themselves like some teenagers who just meet in high school.

 

“I’m Moon Byulyi. You can call me Byul. How about you, my saviour in shining dress?”

 

The lady smiles again, and unexpectedly Byulyi just notices the cute dimples under the cupid’s mouth.

 

“You can call me Yongsun. Cupid at your service, my friend.”

 

Byulyi silently thought it’s not hurt to try. Weird, but yes. She will tries with the helps from this ethereal beauty cupid.

 

=====

 

It’s freaking unbelievable how Byulyi can got so close with the cupid in just a few days. Yongsun is such a warm, open-minded and approachable angel. She does not afraid or even hesitated to tell about anything about herself to Byulyi. Like how she actually lives at a secret place called Upperworld that’s hidden somewhere in the sky, how she stays in a mansion where every kind of angels stay together and even she tells about her best friend since babies, Jung Wheein who is a singing angel that just loves to sing every single day.

 

As a friendly reply, Byulyi will tells back anything about herself to the cupid. She doesn’t embarrassed to tell about her occupation as a freelance musician that has its own rises and falls. Byulyi even stated that she has been staying alone since she was 18. Her parents asked her to live by her own and be independent after she exclaimed about her dream to be a musician, which her parents not really agreed from the very start. And that just made a simple conclusion on how Byulyi will goes out and meets with different kind of women every day, because she was freaking lonely.

 

Yongsun can silently understands when Byulyi said all those women thought differently about her sweet treatments and considered that Byulyi was being serious with them, but actually she’s not. Yongsun has asked once why Byulyi seems like not interested to have a serious relationship with anyone. Byulyi wanted to avoid it at first but after a few silly aegyo attempts from Yongsun, finally Byulyi spilled the truth.

 

“I had a relationship with this one girl a few years ago. We were really happy back then... you know, like a normal couple. I was so blinded with her sweet sugary promises and dumbly just spent some of my daily expenses just to buy all the things she wanted. But one day, I found her cheating with my own best friend and I decided to end the relationships I had with both of them straight away. I don’t know why I was so stupid back then... I had so much difficulties to survive by my own. My parents will help sometimes but still never enough for me. I had to work really hard just to get this kind of life that I’m having right now.”

 

Since then, Byulyi determined to never believe in love anymore. The reason why she was overly sweet to all the women that she met is just she is lonely. She never meant to break their hearts, but her actions just brought more to that way. That’s how Moon Byulyi got the title as a heartbreaker. Yongsun safely keeps that in her mind.

 

Byulyi also found out that the cupid mastered in a lot of skills. But she admits that the feeling to always wakes up with every single part of her house already clean and smells the delicious aroma of breakfast that has been cooked by Yongsun, is one of the best feelings that she has not felt since a very long time. Byulyi can’t even believe herself when she had once tongue-slipped something unusual after she took a first bite of Yongsun’s delicious pancakes.

 

“Marry me, Yongsun.”

 

The respond that she got from the cupid was unexplainable- Yongsun hit her shoulder many times with her chubby squishy-looking cheeks tinted in bright red. A question popped out inside her head. Did Yongsun feels shy hearing to that sudden unexpected statement? One of the things that Byulyi knows is a cupid can never falling in love, especially with a human. But that respond she got that day just made her thought the otherwise. Like, who knows?

 

=====

 

A few more days passing by, some more unpredictable events happened between Byulyi and Yongsun. Sometimes, the cupid’s behaviour can be quite confusing and Byulyi can’t help to always wonder why.

 

Just like that one moment when one of Byulyi’s ‘girlfriends’, a quite sassy woman that is younger than them that has introduced herself as Hwasa, came to Byulyi’s house without a reason. Hwasa is one of the women that Byulyi is so fond with. The physical contacts that Byulyi always initiates with the other woman are always done by her spontaneously.

 

The silver-haired woman noticed how unpleased Yongsun was when Hwasa touched her so freely or when she pulled Hwasa into one bear hug. There was also one moment when Byulyi almost choke on her own saliva when Hwasa blankly stated that Yongsun looked like a little girl who was trying to play pretend as an angel with the wings at her back. Byulyi knew the cupid was secretly upset and Byulyi can just silently mouthed a ‘sorry’ to Yongsun. As soon after Byulyi sent Hwasa home, she quickly explained to Yongsun that Hwasa is a friend that she really loves and also told about how Hwasa always states whatever in her mind without thinking. As for that, Yongsun can only forgives and forgets about it.

 

Surprisingly since that day, Yongsun did physical contact with her a lot of times. There was once when Byulyi has been awoke by soft warm hands on her cheeks. She quickly opened her eyes, and accidentally hit her back head at the bed’s headboard again. There was also a moment when Yongsun suddenly asked Byulyi to touch her wings and Byulyi just obliged to it. There was like some tingling feeling burning inside her heart when Byulyi’s delicate fingers touched against the soft feathers.

 

They become extremely close and can never always keep their hands to themselves since then.

 

=====

 

Two weeks later, just a day before 14 February, Yongsun has been surprised by Byulyi that she is ready to meet her soul mate. Byulyi has spent some of the nights before, thinking thoroughly about it. With Yongsun’s helps, she finally agreed to let the cupid shoots the last red arrow to the person that will be her soul mate. Yongsun can’t say anything than to just go with it- it is her responsibility from the very beginning anyway. But little that Byulyi knows, Yongsun is secretly drowning in frustration. If Byulyi says she sometimes confused with the cupid’s behaviour, meanwhile Yongsun just can’t understand her own self.

 

So then, Byulyi brought Yongsun to one new funfair somewhere in town, exactly on Valentine’s Day. Because Yongsun brings her bow along, she has to dress in a long white dress and wears a halo headband, so that people around will think that she is just trying to cosplay as a cupid, when truthfully she is one (only Byulyi knew it).

 

Yes, it was only to find Byulyi’s soul mate in the funfair at first. But the plan completely changed when Yongsun kept on begging Byulyi that she wanted to try some of the games there and Byulyi absentmindedly agreed with it. But neither Byulyi nor even Yongsun herself know, that the cupid actually wanted to spend more times with the so-called heartbreaker, before that very faithful event happens for real.

 

“Byul, look at that!”

 

Byulyi stops walking when Yongsun pulls the sleeve of her jacket and points out to a certain direction. There Byulyi sees a Squirtle plushy on a rack of the shooting game stall, which the silver-haired woman quickly admitted that Yongsun’s outrageous smile quite resembles the Pokemon’s character. So Byulyi agreed to play the game just to get that soft toy for Yongsun.

 

“Pick your weapon.”, the staller guy exclaimed.

 

“I can choose my own weapon?”, Byulyi asked to make sure of it and the staller nodded his head and smiled. Byulyi wanted to choose the toy rifle but before she can says anything, the cupid suddenly butted in.

 

“Then let her take the bow!”

 

Byulyi stares at the shorter woman beside her in disbelief. She brings her face a little bit closer to Yongsun, unknowing to the glint of nervousness that’s shown in the cupid’s eyes. “Are you out of your mind? I’m not a cupid like you, Yongsun.”, Byulyi whispered really slowly, just so that only both of them will hear it.

 

“It’s okay to try, right? You can do it.”, Yongsun answered back stutteringly before shoots an innocent grin to the slight taller woman.

 

After a few sighs and whatnot, finally Byulyi gave up and decided to pick the cute little bow. The rule of the game is just simple; Byulyi has to shoot down as many small balls as she can, and she will receives the prize that she chooses if she gets to beat the current high score.

 

After a few minutes passed by, Byulyi just managed to make four balls fell down and she needs another eight to succeed. Frustratingly in the last minutes, her shots kept miss off and she mentally groans dissatisfied as the staller said that her time is over. No Squirtle plushy for Yongsun. But what Byulyi not expected was to face a sulking Yongsun that suddenly asked her to just go back home.

 

And without her own willing, Byulyi drove them back to her house and the original plan has been left forgotten.

 

=====

 

When they arrive home, Yongsun purposely pushes Byulyi a little bit hard until the silver-haired woman falls on her . Somehow, the quite spacious living room feels like lacking so much space when enragement overwhelming inside both of the women’s heart. Byulyi who is surprisingly still on the floor, shoots a death glare to Yongsun with her eyes blaring in anger.

 

“What the hell?” Byulyi stands back on her feet and brushes off the back of her pants. “Are you crazy?”

 

Yongsun crosses her arms on her chest and looks at the other side, doesn’t dares to look back at Byulyi’s intense stare. “I want that turquoise thingy. But you’re such a lousy shooter.”

 

Byulyi can’t believe to what she just heard that came out from the cupid’s mouth. The words sound like venom to her and just added more to the flame that is still burning inside of her. Byulyi loses the ability to think straight when anger overpowering her, making all the rationalities for her actions have been ignored.

 

Yongsun was completely startled when Byulyi walks a little bit too close to her and suddenly snatches away her bow and the red arrow. She tries to take them back with all her might but to no avail, the taller woman is fast enough to block her.

 

“Y- Yah Moon Byulyi, don’t play around with those things!”

 

“Really?”, Byulyi asked sarcastically, with her eyes observing the two stuffs in her hands with full interest, purposely wanted to annoy the cupid.

 

It took another few more attempts for Yongsun to take back all those personal belongings of hers from the silver-haired woman, but she’s frustratingly failed. To Yongsun’s dismay, Byulyi suddenly lifts the bow up and stretches the string backward, prepares to shoot the red arrow right to Yongsun’s chest.

 

“You want a proof that I’m not a lousy shooter?”, Byulyi asked with a smirk.

 

Yongsun took a little step back and shook her head repeatedly. “Byul, those are not some child’s toys! What’s wrong with you?”

 

Byulyi let out a harsh hiss. “I don’t like it when someone said things like that! I’m a very competitive person. And to hear something like that from you... I’m not contented at all, Yongsun! Just for a damn plushy!”

 

When Byulyi stretches the string a little bit more, Yongsun can’t help to start panicking. “But this is just not a good idea to settle it out!”

 

The more Yongsun took some steps back, the more Byulyi will walks closer. “Why? You scared?”

 

With tiny bit of confidence, Yongsun slowly retorts. “What? Never. You know yourself that I can never fall in love with anyone, especially with a human-being like you.” Yongsun doesn’t knows why the last sentence was just so hard for her to say, that Byulyi almost unheard it.

 

Unfortunately for Yongsun, Byulyi doesn’t gives a single care about it. “Why don’t we try?”

 

“No! Don’t do it, Byul.”, Yongsun’s voice raised an octave.

 

“It just me, you know? We have knew each other pretty well.”

 

“Stop-”

 

And everything just happened too fast to be truth.

 

The next thing Byulyi knows is Yongsun already left her house crying for so damn bad. She wanted to chase after the cupid but there’s something stopping her from doing it, and so she just stood frozen at her place for a few minutes, before a hurtful realization hit right inside her chest. Is she really a heartbreaker? Because now she just breaks the heart of a woman that she starts to have feelings to.

 

Believe it or not, Byulyi successfully shot the red arrow at the cupid’s heart. And what both of them not expected, were to witness the arrow disappeared, just like how Byulyi experienced before.

 

Byulyi wonders over and over if those cupid arrows really have its own effects even to a cupid. Because now Byulyi just don’t want to believe that a cupid can falls in love with her. And Byulyi has a hard time to admit that she feels so much lonely, her heart gets really empty, after Yongsun walked out from the house.

 

=====

 

Unknowingly, one month has passed by just like wind after Yongsun’s absence in Byulyi’s life. The silver-haired woman can feels herself becoming lonelier than ever and it slowly killing her inside. She even decided to cut down all meetings with her ‘girlfriends’ and decided to tell them the true reason. Some of them accepted it with a heavy heart while the rest kept on spitting hateful words to Byulyi. But for Byulyi, she couldn’t care less about it because a part of her telling that she deserves it. And she has used to being lonely.

 

Just that, feeling alone without Yongsun by her side is what she can’t bear with.

 

It is the usual morning for Byulyi- go to her own studio located somewhere in town, trying to busy herself so that the vision of the cupid will not ghosting her mind, when truthfully it is really a difficult thing to do. Sometimes she wondered if Yongsun takes a decision to go back to Upperworld and decides not to meet her anymore. That kind of thought somehow makes her eyes teary and she will cries in the corner like a little child.

 

Other than making music, or even playing some instruments, Byulyi found out that she really loves to dance. She feels like just moving to the beat of a certain music can eases her mind. So then, Byulyi walks into her studio, planning to release tension. She tries her best to shake away the thoughts of those moments when she had brought Yongsun to the studio couple of times before. Just this once, she needs to free her mind from thinking of that cupid.

 

As soon after Justin Bieber started singing to “Heartbreaker” blasting through the speakers, Byulyi starts to move her body. Like a professional dancer, her body moves by its own gracefully following to the beat of the song.

 

Oh girl I got a secret place that we can go,

‘Cause I really wanna be alone,

Baby nobody else gotta know,

Just meet me later on the low.

 

Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker,

‘Cause girl my heart’s breaking,

Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker,

‘Cause girl my heart’s breaking.

 

“Argh!”

 

Byulyi flinched and fell down onto the floor after she accidentally made the wrong move causing her right ankle to sprain. She sat on the wooden floor, holding onto her pain ankle, trying to stop any tears from fall down. The pain becomes unbearable that she has to shut her eyes tight. Such unlucky days she had to face over and over.

 

Byulyi let out a slow gasp before she shot her eyes open widely after she felt some familiar warm hands softly touching her right ankle. One question keeps lingering on her mind, is this really real? Because what she sees in front of her is something she never expects to happen. But when she has been gave with a really warm smile from the woman that she has been longing to meet with, Byulyi feels her vision blurry with warm liquid flow down to her cheeks.

 

It just hard to believe Yongsun is finally here with her, healing her injured ankle. And in a blink of an eye, Byulyi can’t feel the pain anymore, the only things that left are only her unstoppable cry, racing heart and the feeling of happiness that wanted to burst out of her chest for so bad.

 

Without waiting any single second, she pulls Yongsun into a warm embrace. When Yongsun replies back the hug, Byulyi tighten it like she doesn’t wants to ever let go of Yongsun anymore. They stay in that position for some good minutes before both of them decided to let go and finally have a heart to heart talk with each other.

 

Yongsun told about everything that had happened for the last whole month. How she went back to Upperworld, met her parents and everyone that she closes with there, told about how the red arrow has been planted inside her heart and all those feelings she has been felt after that which she thought how it’s feels to actually falling in love.

 

Byulyi feels bad to hear how much struggles Yongsun had to overcome just to make all the people around there comprehend on her wish to live on earth and get together with Byulyi. After so much convinces and considerations, they finally allowed her and that’s how she is here now. But the next thing that Yongsun said got Byulyi left in quite surprise.

 

“I’m not a cupid anymore, but I’m a healing angel.”

 

They spent time together there a little bit longer, silently confessing how much they miss each other. Byulyi also stated how surprised she is on how differently Yongsun has changed for only a month. The white wings at her back are bigger, her brown lock grown longer until her waist and most importantly the former cupid is becoming more beautiful than ever. Yongsun can only replied back with a ‘thank you’ and a shy smile.

 

After about an hour later, they are ready to walk out from the studio and planning on to fill their empty stomach. Byulyi suddenly pulls Yongsun into another hug before plants a soft kiss on the shorter woman’s forehead.

 

“I love you. Thanks for making me falling in love again.”

 

Yongsun quickly hugs the taller woman’s waist tightly, leaning her head on Byulyi’s chest, listening to her unstoppable beating heart that matches hers. With a wide smile on her face, she mouthed back with full love and sincerity. “I love you too.”

 

Only God know how thankful and happy Byulyi really feels. And to feel how to fall in love again with an angel, is just enough for her. Everything is enough.

 

FIN

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally! *cry in happiness* Thank you so much for spending your time to read this story and feel free to leave your thoughts. I really hope that you guys enjoy reading this just like how much fun I had along writing this story. ^_^

See you guys again sooner, bye! :)

p/s: I want to say thank you very much to my good friend for sharing some brilliant ideas along the making of this story. And for that, I wish a very happy birthday to you, @slho901. This little present is for you. *finger heart*