≺♡≻ #THE HOSTS !

 ╰ ʚ♡ɞ ╯ DOKI DOKI DERE CLUB ! ≺♡≻ #ONLYCLUB 
TIFFANY OH
□ x
oh 'tiffany' taena is the host club's resident himedere, which coincidentally  matches up with her being the host club's queen / president. she is a second year student who had joined the club during her first year and quickly worked her way up from just a hostess to the vice president after the december incident back in 2017. however, once the president of the host club had became a third year, they were no longer interested in being apart of the club and promoted tiffany up to the official president. she is the only daughter of oh hyukjin and jeong seoyeon, and the sole heiress to their fashion brand OH! tiffany is the fourth hostess to be apart of the dere host club and quite the fan favorite, having multiple requests on the daily.
LACHLAND WOO
□ x
lachland woo is a first year at hancheong academy and the host club's dandere, and just as his dere type would have it he is often described as the aloof and somewhat mysterious boy who listens more than he speaks. he is the second eldest son amongst four siblings, and the son of woo yungmin. ( mother is deceased, as of january 24th 2018 ) the woo's are famous for their long line of very successful doctors as well as the woosung hospital, a hospital made by woo woosung back in the 80's. although not as requested as tiffany, he is popular amongst the ladies for his listening ears and the tragedy that befell his mother.