Final

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love after marriage

 

 

oOo

 

I was walking on the road near to my destination. Elated about dreams coming true and not able to resist my feelings of joy. For the first time, I felt like wish I had a charter flight to reach in a moment or some magic wand using which I would reach there in a second. Thoughts started pouring on me like rain drops on the day we met. Air touched my cheeks turning them pink. I can feel the saying “Love is in the air”. Is it so??? Am I really in Love or is it just Infatuation? Recollecting all my memories and placing the palm on my heart, made effort to hear the beat which is running a marathon to meet the person who made me realize this feeling. I wondered is it possible for someone to fall in love with a person after marriage.

I LOVE YOU! I yelled to the world and to my love. Next moment I could see myself in a tight hug given by my lover who carried me to the dinner table. Candles were lighted and the moon was eagerly waiting for our next move.

He asked me gently, ”Are you okay, Honey? Heard that your car broke down a kilometer away from here. Why have you not let me come and help, Kyu-ah?

It is the last moment which I took to spend with me alone. I paused for a moment and said, “Dear from now on, my every moment is yours”.

I Love you was his reply. We had dinner and walked across the sea-shore. I felt waves touching my feet which was cold and his hand which was warm.

We opened the door and I was shocked to see my family was awake with cake on the table and gifts in their hands. “Happy Wedding Anniversary, It´s time to celebrate” were the noises heard. It is one year of our wedding. I was surprised to see them at home. We all celebrated and they bade a Good-bye to us. Sat in a chair relaxed, I gazed at my lovable husband.

Choi Siwon.

Suddenly past memories pondered. I was a boy who always dreamt of prince-charming and love. But God planned differently. I was destined for arranged marriage. I still remember that day when I met him. He saw me on a rainy day near my house playing with the kids and fell in love. The next day my parents informed me to stay at home as his family was coming to fix our marriage. I answered negatively but in vain. My parents convinced me, tried all the ways on me thinking that all things will fall in place once I got married. Finally, nodding my head I sat on a chair while our family members fixed Engagement and Wedding Dates.

In the deep of my heart, I could feel the fire burning my dream of love marriage. There is no worth crying over a spilt milk and made myself strong to step into the arranged marriage. While we were tying the knot I felt like my dreams hanged. In a deep sorrow, inner voice raised to ask parents why did they do this to me? Is this their so-called affection towards me? Is this what they had understood me? Am I just a burden from these many years? Do boys don’t have right to choose t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter