Finish.

Red and Colourful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is short and crappy but I really wanted to write it ugh.

---

Jungsu would always remember how he first met Heechul. The man had strolled into the room and Jungsu felt himself unable to focus on his introduction because all he could see was red. The patterns on Heechuls clothings were red, pink, green and other colours Jungsu couldn’t see back then. But his eyes weren't drawn to Heechuls clothing no, all he could notice was how red Heechuls lips looked. They were so prominent in his pretty face and Jungsu felt unable to advert his gaze. Jungsus breath had stopped and his heartbeat had been racing, he hab been all feeling all weird and funny. Jungsu had been completely mesmerized by Heechul and all the red that came with the pretty boy.

Before that and even afterwards Jungsu had never felt so overwhelmed when he found a colour. His first colour had been the girl living next door. She came with all shades of pink and they had been as romantic as childrens could until she moved away. His next colours were two other members. Hyukjae and Donghae. The first gifted Jungsu gold while the latter made sure that Jungsu could enjoy the nature properly since he could see green now. But the two were platonic soulmates to Jungsu, more like his kids and good friends. He really loved them, just not in the romantic sense. Even Youngwoon didn’t gave Jungsu such a strong reaction and feelings. The man had been Jungsus yellow and Jungsu had been crushing on him. But whenever he had seen Heechul or something red his feelings would drive him wild again, making him forget Youngwoon completely.

After meeting Brown Eyed Girls for the first time Jungsu had ironically gained the ability to see a warm shade of brown. He had gotten it from Hyojin and they had stayed in contact but as much as Jungsu wanted to fall in love with her, finding her wonderful - his heart didn’t change and they had gotten good friends. As Jungsu met Girls Generations Seohyun he had started to see the colour of skin. But she had already found love and so Jungsu had added her to his list of platonic soulmates. As they went abroad he had found turquoise together with a cute waiter in a taiwanese restaurant. But with Heechul sitting next to him Jungsu didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter