One 'Fine' Day

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already dawn in the quiet, peaceful streets of Mapo-gu, located at Seoul, which is the heart of South Korea. Sound of birds of different species chirping with sync and the harmony is simply perfect, beautiful and it is music to one's ears. The modern terrace houses are quiet and most of the neighbours are doing their normal routine in dawn. In this one beautiful terrace house, the golden rays of the Sun creeps through the white translucent curtains of a big, blue bedroom. The sound of the needle of a green, wall clock is ticking non-stop, it never miss like an arrow shoots right at the bull's-eye. The breezy wind blows and hits on the transparent window, just like a person knocking on any door to let them in. The bedroom is as cool as the breeze of the wind, fresh like a breeze in the sauna. On a luxurious king-sized bed located at the right side of the bedroom, there is a young male teen sleeping peacefully under the icy blue colour blanket. The bangs from his dark-brown hair cover his eyes and he looks so cute and irresistable, matches with his perfect looks.

As the clock reaches seven, sounds of an alarm clock can be heard. The alarm from the male's alarm clock rings furiously as if it is like the end of the world. The teen groans in his sleep as he shifts his sleeping position. He turns his exhausted body to the right and slightly open his eyes. The beautiful, glossy colour from his dark brown eyes adds his natural beauty. He stretches his left arm and slams the alarm clock, hoping for the alarm clock to keep quiet. The alarm clocks stops ringing and the teen yawns for a short moment. He pushes himself to sit properly and use his pale hands to rub his sore eyes. His hands fall to his side as he blinks a few times, to process everything and get his brain functioning. His face looks kind of swelling and it is quite normal to get his face swell after he wakes up. He scratches his head using his left hand and takes the alarm clock with his right hand. He looks at the time and mumbles to himself, "It is already seven."

The male teen pushes his heavy blanket off from him, stretch his sore muscles and slowly gets off from bed. He puts the alarm clock on the bedside table and walks to a white door. He looks at the window and let out a tired sigh. He walks in and closes the door before looking at himself at the mirror. He takes is blue colour toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. He opens the cap of the toothpaste and squeezes a generous amount. He closes the toothpaste tube and starts brushing his teeth with his left hand. He puts the toothpaste inside a glass cup and gets himself all washed up moments later.

After a while bathing and shampooing, the male teen walks out from the bathroom with his white bathrobe. He walks to a tall, wooden wardrobe and opens the door. He takes a neatly ironed school uniform out as he closes the door. He puts on his beige colour school trousers and a white collared shirt. He fastens his belt and adjusts the collar carefully. He adjust his appearance with the help of a mirror and takes a comb to give a nice, neat look. He places his comb at a desk and takes a yellow necktie decorated with thin black and white strips. He puts it on and turns around as he starts to walk. He stops and takes a black colour blazer from a wooden mannequin with a school badge, Woollim High School, located at the left side of the blazer near to the chest. He puts the blazer on and takes his black blackpack before leaving his bedroom.

The male teen walk downstairs and heads to the front. He puts on his black socks and school shoes before looking behind. A woman in her late 30s approaches him and hands him a lunchbox. Another male teen who is a few years older than him, walks to him and puts on his shoes. The woman said, "Have fun at school, okay? Sungyeol will take care of you."

The male teen nods and takes out a gold colour name tag from his pocket. He fastens it on his blazer and the other teen, which is Sungyeol, stands. LEE DAEYEOL, that is the handsome male teen's name. Sungyeol is equally handsome as his younger brother, too. Daeyeol nods and smiles before hugging the woman. The woman is their mother. A caring, cheerful, and wise mother. Sungyeol does the same and they break the hug. Daeyeol opens the door and the two males leave the house. Sungyeol said, "I'm going to my friend's house to bring the school project to school, Daeyeol. Just take the bus and I'll be there."

"Okay, hyung!" Daeyeol replied in a cheerful tone. He usually walks to school but now, he needs to take the bus to go to school. They move to the new neighbourhood because of his parent's business. They moved to the current neighbourhood they are living now thanks to the parent's company who put the two males' parents as the managers of a restaurant. Daeyeol needs to follow them because they don't let him continue at his old school. They want him to let go the frightening, dark past that haunts him like a porcelain doll wanting revenge towards its creator. He stops at a bus stop and just in time, a yellow bus arrives at the bus stop. The students get on board and so as Daeyeol. He scans his transportation card and sits on an empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter