1..

Cuddles?

"Baby, I'm home. I bought your favourite chicken!" Kibum shrugged off his coat as he placed it by the hanger and placed the packed food on the dining table. Usually Jinki would appear from whereever he was and head straight to eat, but today, Kibum did not hear him. 

Being slightly worried, he started to place his bag down at the living room and checked, Jinki wasn't there.

Headed to the work room, Jinki wasn't there.

Bathroom? Nope.

Kibum walked to their room thinking maybe Jinki will be there since he wasn't anywhere else. And he is right, but he heard whimpers coming from the man that was bundled up in thick blankets. He smiled as he walked to bed and gently got on and lifted up the blanket that was covering his face. When Jinki saw his lover, he smiled and got out of his bundled comfy blankets and pulled Kibum into a tight hug, burying his face by his neck, inhaling his scent which makes him feel warmth.

"Anything wrong bunny?"

"The weather is so cold today, and I could not have a proper meal without throwing up. Hmph."

Kibum chuckled as he rubbed Jinki's back.

Jinki has been expecting for 2 months now and everyday seems like a new adventure for Kibum. One day Jinki can be all happy eating all the food that was served for him, and another day he could be mad at Kibum for not hugging him or hugging him too much, and well today, Jinki is upset at the cold weather and his morning sickness. 

"Hey. Why are you laughing at me. Hmph. You don't know how I feel because YOU'RE not the one being pregnant here." Jinki huffed as he smacked Kibum's thighs as he rolled back into his blanket mountain. 

He laughed again as he tried to snuggle into the blankets and back hugs Jinki, wrapping his arms by his waist and gently rub his stomach.

"Hey baby, can you let your umma eat? He is hungry and he isn't happy that he can't eat properly, and appa brought back his favourite today, but I guess he can't enjoy it fully if you're being this playful in there."

Jinki turned his body and looked at Kibum, "What did you get me? I'm not hungry though!"

"Guess baby, it is one of your favourites."

"Can't you just tell me what is it?"

"It isn't fun like this, baby it is really easy to guess!"

Jinki pouted as he thought, but when the guess popped up in his mind, his eyes widened and almost lit up, and Kibum laughed as he leaned in and pecks his lips, "Yes baby. I got you chicken. So, do you have mood to have dinner now? It is almost 8pm, you should have some food before you fall asleep."

He grinned, but he pulled Kibum closer as he nuzzled his face to Kibum's chest before mumbling,

"5 minutes of cuddling before I'll get up and eat baby. Hehehehe. Thank you baby. I loooooooooove you so so so so much!"