First Phase

Unspoke Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I walked down the hallway, I met many student which obviously it's breaktime but I was in a rush in order to buy my favourite chocolate bread before it sold out.

I have to bump many people and I apologized to them many times although I did not look up to their faces. Somehow, without any signs I was tripped over and went down on my knees. I was kneeled in the middle of the hallway as if I was being punished.

I stay there for a while and hoping everyone won't notice which I was too dumb. Ofcourse everyone noticed. I was so embarrased. I tried to get up back but my legs keeps wobbly but there's a hand hold my arm for me to stand still.

I thank him, well ofcourse I notice it's a guy with just the rougness of his palm and the vein that pop out on his hand.

I do not dare to look at him but with a little courage and self esteem in my self, I look back where unfortunately I don't get to see his face but only his back. He got a cute hair cut, I supposed. With my own imaginary brain, I bet he's charming as well.

I shrugged it off and went to the canteen. Fortunately, there's one chocolate bread left and I'm the lucky last one to have it.

I went back to your classroom and eat my bread. As I'm still eating, I heard a smack from your table. I see the owner of the hand that hit my table. It her again.

"My,my, how poor Yoobin. I've been searching for a while," she said while tug some strain of my hair behind my ear.

I stop eating my bread, and take out a pieces of papers from my bag. As I handed it to her, she took it harshly from me. I was startled and hoping this will end sooner.

"Well done! Here's some more, you should finish it by today because I've forgot to give you yesterday and BECAUSE YOU RUN TO HOME LIKE A COWARD." As she raised her voice and makes me to move back a little bit. Then, she just went without looking at me back.

Yes, she's is Sae Ryung. The famous student at school, she's a rising insta-famous. People like her because she's beautiful. I just can't say a thing. I let myself being bully. I sacrifice my sleep time just to finish her homeworks.

I did cry to yourself like right now. How my keep my head low and tears slip by. I wipe it off and want to go to the bathroom.

But then, I saw him again by the window looking straight to my eyes. The guy that I bump with earlier.

"You should have stand up for yourself. Don't be such a weak." He said it to me, then walk away.

He is right about two things, I should have stand up for myself but I'm weak. People might hate how I can be like this but that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter