Hello Again

Announcement

I don’t know if anyone is here anymore...but guys, after some time to grieve and mourn for our Jonghyun I have come to a decision.

Iv decided to continue to write.

Writing about Jongkey brought me happiness and joy and inspiration from their relationship with each other in real life. I choose to write about them because i loved their connection. 

They loved each other, not romantically but definitely at brothers and i love and i respect that.

And I loved writing about Jonghyun, although some of his characters were different from him in real life, I still choose to keep some of his loving attributes that we have come to to love about him in my characters.

I also started writing these stories during a hard time for me and creating these stories really made me happy in a way no one will understand.

I completely understand why some people want to stop writing. Although It breaks my heart to see Jongkey or any other Jonghyun related stories completely disappear. As if we stopped talking about Jonghyun as if he never existed or have his presence not acknowledged anymore.

 

We may not receive Jongkey or Jong+ moments anymore, but maybe we could create our own through stories as long as It is healthy and respectable.

 

In this case I will be careful and choose to write with certain themes and topics in mind. I will stay away from themes regarding depression and death regarding Jonghyun.

I’ll also won’t write scenes or anything that is triggering. 

I would prefer to write him in light and happy situations in my stories for now on and nothing to negative.

I personally want to remember Jonghyun healthy and smiling and loving his family and the SHINee members, while also still acknowledging his struggles and his depression.

 

And I promised I would finish some stories a long time ago, and I had many other stories I had written months ago previously that I would like to share. 

I may not write as fast and update as quickly anymore, as thinking about him a lot makes me sad...but just give me time with my updates.

Please respect my decision.

 

We are all going through a hard time, and I miss him so so so much. If anyone needs to talk my twitter name is @shineebum91 like Jinki said there is someone out there that loves you more than you know, don’t forget that.