Chappie 3

Appa Saranghae ! Muuaahh ~

 

( Its late night )

Myungsoo’s pov ::

 

“ Joo Eun~ah , lets sleep . It’s late . “ I tell her . “ Appa , I don’t want to sleep here ! Please . . . . “ grumble her . “ So , where do you wanna sleep , huh ? “ I ruffle her hair . “ At home . “ she said pouting .

 

“ You said you’re bored at home so , I brought you here so we can ‘CAMPING’ . “ I said to her happily . She just continue pouting . “ I promise tomorrow we will --- “ I said but she cut me , “ Liar . You always said tomorrow . “ I hug her .

*As if she know what happen ,*

She hug me back and whisper , “ Sorry , appa . I don’t mean to . “

“ Its okay my dear . I know “ I said hugging her more tightly . Suddenly I hear snooring . “ Aigoo , this girl . Already sleeping . “ I said to myself and let her sleep on my lap .

*She’s to young to understand*

 

( Next Day )

While walking to Joo Eun’s kindergarten , she said to me “ Appa , that aunty is kind . She take care of me yesterday . She’s not a kidnapper . “ Arayo . I know . “ I said ruffling my daughter’s hair . “ Yah , appa my hair . “ she pout .

 

“ You’re still beautiful my daughter , “ I kiss her forhead . “ Study hard , aresso ? “

“ Neh , appa . Muuaahh ~ “ she giggle . She wave her hand and go inside the kindergarten with her teacher .

End of Myungsoo’s pov

Ji Ae’s pov ::

I arranged the lollipop and suddenly someone interrupt me , “ Uhm , hye ~ “ he said . He’s Joo Eun’s appa . “ Mmm . . . . “ I simply said . “ I’m sorry for yesterday . I didn’t mean to --- “

“ Yeah . I know . “ I cut him . “ Ow . I . . . can you . . . uhm . . .” he stutter . “ Just said it . I won’t angry . “

 

“ Can you help me ? Take care of Joo Eun because today I want to find a job . “ he explain to me while looking down .

“ Hmm . “ I said still arranging the lollipop . He furrowed his eyebrows . “ Yeah . I can . “ I smile looking directly to him .

 

He smile and continue looking at me . * What’s wrong with him ? * I thought . I pick a lollipop and give it to him . “ Huh ? “ he ask . “ Just take it “ I said not looking to him . He smile “ Thanks , uhm . I better get going . Once again sorry and thanks because helping me taking care of Joo Eun “

 

“ FYI , I only help her . Because I pity her not you . “ I tell him . “ Ppfft .” the only word that he said . “ You lazy a$* . I pity for Joo Eun having an appa like you . How could you not having a job , huh ? How you gonna pay Joo Eun’s monthly fee ? Aigoo . . . Joo Eun is still young . “

“ Okay , okay . I know that . “ he cut me . “ If you don’t want to hear my speech , go now . Don’t disturb my working time . “ I said . He pout and said goodbye to me .

 

*Ppssh , pout ? Acting like childish AGAIN . But it’s cute tho . Omo ! What am I thinking ?!* I thought as I giggle to myself .

End of Ji Ae’s pov

 

No one’s pov ::

Its noon . It’s Joo Eun’s time to go home from her school . Ji Ae just wait for Joo Eun to come back . She sit on a bench near the playground . She already close her stall . She also brought two lollipop for her and Joo Eun . She know that Joo Eun likes to eat it .

 

“ Aunty ! “ Joo Eun’s voice can be heard calling her from  a far . Ji Ae smile and waving her hand signalling her hand for Joo Eun to come to her .

“ Joo Eun~ah , here . A lollipop for you ^^ “ Ji Ae give it to her the lollipop that she brought from her stall . “ Gomawo , Aunty . Hmm , Aunty ? What’s your name ? “ she ask me .

 

“ Lee Ji Ae . Just call me Aunty Ji Ae . “ Ji Ae pinch Joo Eun’s cheek and she giggle . “ You’re so cute Joo Eun~ah . “ she said . “ Aunty is pretty . I want to be like aunty if I grow up “ she said excitedely .

“ Krae ? Hahaha . Am I pretty ? Gomawo . Joo Eun~ah , can I ask you something ? “ she ask . Joo Eun just nodded eagerly . “ Where’s your eomma ? I haven’t see her fetching you from school . “

 

Joo Eun paused a few second , “ Nan mollayo , aunty . I dunno if I had eomma or not . Since I was a kid I never seen my eomma . “ she said her lollipop .

*No eomma ? How could she haven’t seen her eomma ?* Ji Ae thought .

“ Joo Eun~ah ! “ someone calling Joo Eun and Ji Ae startle from her thought . It’s Myungsoo . Smiling happily to his daughter .

“ Kaja ! Say thank you to . . . . “ he paused .

“ Its Lee Ji Ae “ Ji Ae continue . “ Ow , Aunty Ji Ae “ he said .

 

“ Thank You Aunty Ji Ae ! See you tomorrow . “ she said still her lollipop . The lollipop seems hard to finish it because it is to be for her .

“ Chakkaman . Uhm , have you find your job ? “ Ji Ae ask curiously .

“ Neh . I work as a clerk at LEE’s Company . Luckily I had my friend there and he help me to get the job “ he explain to Ji Ae .

Ji Ae just stay silent because she was shock .

Myungsoo bit his lip worriedly because Ji Ae seems not okay .

“ Hmm , kwaenchanayo ? “ he ask . “ Uhm ? Yeah . I-I’m okay . Bubye . I’ll go home first “ she wave her hand and went to her house .

 

Myungsoo just stood there curiously , “ What’s wrong with her ? “ he said . “ Appa , kaja ! “ Joo Eun said unpatiently to her appa . “ Ow , yeah . “ he said walking from the playground .

 

( Its night )

They were at the playground looking at the sky . “ Appa , there is no star .” Joo Eun ask her appa . “ It seems to rain Joo Eun~ah . “ he said .

 

Suddenly , storm can be heard . And rain started to pour heavily . They were wet . They walk from the playground looking for a place to stay .

 

“ J-joo Eun~ah , appa is sorry . It’s all my fault . “ he said . “ It’s okay . It’s been a while I haven’t playing with rain “ she giggle . “ Appa lets go there “ she point to a house . They run quickly to the house for a shelter .

 

Myungsoo take out a towel and wrap around Joo Eun’s body. “ Are you cold ? “ . She nodded .

( In the house )

She is crying in her living room . She hug her knees . She look at her music box . There is a picture of her family when she was still a kid . Her appa , eomma , she and most importantly is her eonni . She miss her so much . She miss when she still alive . It change when her eonni is gone . Her parents started to control her .

 

Suddenly , she can hear a voice outside her house . She walk outside and take a look who is the person .

 

She was shock to see Joo Eun and her appa outside her house . They were freakingly wet because of the rain . “ What are you doing here ? You’re wet ! “ she said walking to them . “ Uhm we don’t have a place to stay . So . . . “

“ It’’s okay , come into my house . It’s cold outside . “ she cut him .

 

Inside her house Joo Eun was so amazed looking in her house because it so beautiful . “ Woah , aunty’s house is cute ! “ she said excitedly . Ji Ae smile warmly at her . She look at Ji Ae’s appa . His face is pale . She come near him and put the back of her hand on his forehead .

 

“ Omo , it is hot , wait here , “ she said and walk fasterly to her kitchen . She come back to the living room with a wet handkerchief and a pack of ice . She laid Myungsoo on the couch . She put the handkerchief on his forehead with tha packet of ice .

 

“ Wait , I’ll cook you something “ she said then walk away to cook at her kitchen . Joo Eun come near her appa . “ Appa , kwaenchana ? “ she ask worriedly . Myungsoo just nod a little .

 

A few minutes later , Ji Ae come out with 2 bowl of soup . She help Myungsoo to sit down and started to feed him slowly . Joo Eun look them and smile to herself and continue eating her own soup . “ Yummy , “ she said . Ji Ae just smile and continue feeding her appa .

 

“ Uhm , thanx . “ he said breaking the awkwardness . “ It’s okay . . . .  “ she pause . “ The name is Kim Myungsoo . Just call me me Myungsoo . But I prefer you call me ‘Oppa’ “ he said . She hit his arm hardly . “ Ouch , yah . I’m sick right now *cough* “ he said pouting . “ Ppsshh , what ever . “

Done with feeding him , she take Joo Eun upstairs to clean her and change her clothes.

*It’s like she’s my wife now . Hehehe* he thoughts .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subcribe and commen are appreciate .

thnx subscribers ! 

<3 Muax !

 

ccccccccvfdtwtfd