Final

Sleepovers are great

 

 

Sleepovers were great, especially when they were organized at Seokmin’s condo.

They never really cared about neighbors, noise and booze, everything was provided and Seokmin’s place was situated in an area easily accessible for every member of their frat. Not all of them were under Kappa Sigma, but it didn’t stop them from forming a large group of 13 friends.

Well, friends didn’t work in all cases, as there were at least three couples blooming inside their circle.

Hansol was jealous.

He was jealous of the way Mingyu could easily feed Wonwoo, about the way Junhui grinded on Minghao and how Seungcheol caressed Jeonghan’s face whenever he desired.

He was awfully jealous.

Even if he and Seungkwan had something akin to relationship, neither of them has even confirmed nor frankly stated that they’re boyfriends. Sure, Seungkwan loved cuddling only into Hansol, and only Seungkwan was allowed to touch Hansol’s hair, but it still wasn’t the level of intimacy Hansol desired.

Ok, sleepovers were an understatement.

The nights were usually pretty wild, with booze flowing down the floors, Chan dancing on the tables and pulling awkward Jisoo to himself and many others, not really proudest moments of the students.

“You’re a coward.” Seungcheol slurred to him, noticing how Hansol was observing Seungkwan currently opening a beer, with hungry eyes. “Step up your game, pretty boy, or you’ll never get that .” Was all of how well-spoken advice the older had for him before disappearing behind the door of the storage. Hansol had no intentions to check if Jeonghan was there with him.

“I’m a coward.” He repeated to himself in a whisper and sighed, seeing Seungkwan coming back to him, his hips swaying so delicately and sensually, Hansol had to bite his lip and stop the train of thoughts, rushing to the station ‘Dirty minded Hansol’.

“Hey.” Seungkwan said in a sultry whisper, just enough for Hansol to flush a little, and smiled at the other. Hansol smiled back sheepishly and reached his hand forward to place it on Seungkwan’s waist. The latter took a gulp of his beer and Hansol knew it wasn’t his first, second or even third beverage this evening.

And as much as he wished to just lay his hands on latter’s body, he couldn’t bring himself to initiate any kind of physical contact, in fear Seungkwan would reject him, which was a ridiculousness, because it was so obvious Seungkwan was into the latter. Still, Hansol was a coward, just like Seungcheol stated. Apparently Seungkwan was not, as he seemed to have thought of a plan and pulled Hansol with his beer-free hand towards the balcony which finally was free of Mingyu and Wonwoo, their faces off. Gross, Hansol thought, until…

“I’m kissing you now, Hansol.” Seungkwan slurred and let go of the bottle, letting it crash against the floor and neither cared about it in a slightest.

“Cool.” Hansol responded without as much as a hesitance, and they both erupted in a short laughter, before Hansol leaned in unexpectedly and just connected their lips.

It wasn’t their first kiss, in all honesty. At least fourth, the previous ones being nothing more than awkward pecks either on the cheeks or that one time when Seungkwan turned unexpectedly and Hansol’s lips landed on the corner of latter’s lips. But it was the first, serious one when they both were eager for it to last longer than a second or two. Suddenly everything has fallen in place for both of them.

“We’ve been dancing around each other for long enough now, don’t you think?” Seungkwan whispered, their lips still brushing against each other, slight chill making them breathe out soft puffs of mist.

“Yeah.” Hansol responds carelessly, already feeling dependent on the taste of Seungkwan’s lips on his own. Without more words they kiss again, somehow braver. Hansol finally lets go of Seungkwan’s hand, and instead rests his hand on latter’s hips, the shorter pressing his palms into his chest, only to fist at his sweater when Hansol at his lip.

The kiss starts off slow and delicate, but in a matter of a few seconds their hazy minds start asking for more affection. Hansol’s hands wander on the lower part of Seungkwan’s behind, finally reaching to his . His grabs a fistful of flesh and his eyes roll at the squishiness. Seungkwan laughs into the kiss and they part slightly, the shorter resting his head against Hansol’s shoulder.

“Has Seungcheol called you a coward?” he asks, his voice muffled against Hansol’s sweater. It somehow surprises him and he tries to turn to face the other, but Seungkwan does not lift his head.

“How do you know that?” he asks, nudging Seungkwan’s temple with his nose.

“Jeonghan’s done the exact same to me.  He told me to just grab you and kiss you. So I did just that.” Seungkwan confesses with somehow shaky voice and puffs out a laugh, pulling Hansol closer and embracing him.

Hansol only snorts in response and squeezes Seungkwan’s behind, earning himself an elongated moan of surprise.

“I love you.” He whispers and puts his other hand on Seungkwan’s cheeks, bringing his face up to look at him properly. He notices his face is beyond flushed, even to the tips of his ears. His expression softens immediately and grins widely, pecking Seungkwan’s forehead.

“As if I didn’t know that.” Seungkwan responds cheekily and earns himself a kicked-puppy face from Hansol.

“You know that simple ‘me too’ would work just fine, Boo.” Hansol mutters and slaps his behind quite hard, Seungkwan’s mouth opening at slight sting of pain.

“If I must.” Seungkwan complains and suddenly grips at Hansol’s hair, tugging his head down and rests their forehead together. “I love you too, idiot.”