Six

Lunar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour of day dreaming of what happened last friday. It is a such lovely memories of us even tho every moments with you is lovely

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours of reviewing and you're still in my head. I wonder what the hell are you doing in my head? You must be athletic. 24 hours of running in my head, that's a lot thing to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At exactly three o'clock i was reviewing for my test and still the first thing i want to do after I finished my test is to celebrate it with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Four

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Around four thirty when i finished my exam and i can't wait to see you again.  Even though  we just met last 3 days, I still miss you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Five

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

five five five means laughter in thailand. How many laughs I did today? Even though I only have 5 hours of sleep I still feel energetic when it comes to you. Maybe you're already my home. You're the only one who can make me calm and steady at the same time. I don't know why but still I find my place in between your arms and even tho your hand is wet your arms gives me heat and comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six is the day of our monthsary and my mind is still cant believe that you became mine. How come you became mine? When I have all the bad image and stilll, you choose to believe me. We face some problems but still we choose to face it hand in hand. I'm not here to impress you but I'm here to express my love. I'm not really good in expressing my love but in this way i can express my love for you. This day is special but every moments and memories with you is special. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Monthsary, Minari - C

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I quit writing tragic and I started writing cheezyness hahahaha. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you and thank you