Final

Hyung

Youngjae stomps towards the dorm but not after throwing the car's door in Daehyun's face. He heard a protest but he was too pissed to even say sorry. Yongguk chuckles lowly, following Youngjae closely. The others are confused about the two vocalists but they know better than to interfere whenever Youngjae gets mad. 

 

Their MV shooting was cut short today because of the awful weather so Himchan suggested getting back to the dorm for a few drinks, also the ones that don't live there anymore. Their new dorm was closer towards the set so everyone agreed. Until Daehyun and Youngjae starting to argue in the car. It's no surprise they bicker a lot but this time Daehyun was hurt, for whatever reason, the others didn't know. They usually let them fight it out however they want. Last time that someone helped Junhong came back with a bright red spot on his cheek; a nice gift from Youngjae's palm.

 

''I swear to god Daehyun, I can kill you right now'' 

 

''What the did I do wrong? You started to ignore me without any reason and start acting like an . What the hell is your problem?!'' 

 

Youngjae furrows his brows, opening his mouth to say something until Yongguk interrupted him, ''Guys, do we really have to do this here? Go to Youngjae's room and fight it out there'' Both men scoffs before doing what their leader told them so. 

 

''Can't believe we got kicked towards your room, are we kids?!'' Daehyun kicks against the younger's closet, while Youngjae is sitting on his bed, hugging his knees and pouting like a defeated kid. Daehyun notices the look and chuckles softly. ''I'm sorry Jae, can you tell me now what's wrong?'' Daehyun sits next to the younger, wrapping his arms around him without hesitation. Youngjae shrugs. ''I don't know'' Daehyun brushes his fingers against the younger's palm before entwining their fingers. ''There must be a reason Jae, you can tell me. I won't judge'' 

 

Youngjae plays with Daehyun's fingers, before taking a deep breath, ''The fight started because I didn't want to call you hyung right?'' Daehyun nods, ''Well, there is a reason why I don't call you that. That thing made me kind of ignore you'' Daehyun laughs out loud, ''Yeah I know, I don't deserve the respect right?'' The younger swiftly shakes his head, ''No it isn't that, I started to dream about you and after that, it made me uncomfortable to call you that and you bring it up so many times that I started to get annoyed'' Daehyun jerks up his eyebrow, questioning the younger silently what he meant. Youngjae flushes a bright red. A smirk appears on Daehyun's lips when he notices how squirmy the younger moves in his arms. ''Did you dream about me ually?'' 

 

Youngjae almost chokes on his own spit and tries to get out of Daehyun's arms out of embarrassment. ''Don't just say that. They may be listening to us!'' The older laughs out loud again while hugging Youngjae tighter. 

 

''Who cares, I bet Yongguk and Himchan already know it. And if not, then they are deaf because of all those nights when I still lived here'' Youngjae still tries to escape but Daehyun is way stronger and flips their positions to a lying one with him on top of Youngjae, fitting in nicely between Youngjae's legs. ''Okay I didn't dream about that but I saw some tweets from fans that made me think about the whole hyung issue with you'' The younger hides his burning face in the crook of Daehyun's neck, ''What kind of tweets?'' he murmurs in his skin. ''That I might have a hyung kink, that I want you to call me that because it turns me on. I think I can actually find myself in that'' A very nasty jab in his ribs make him regret his words. He sputters out and let Youngjae escape his arms.

 

''No way that I'm ever going to call you hyung again, YOU CAN FORGET IT!'' With that Youngjae leaves the room letting Daehyun behind clutching his side with a painful expression on his face. 

 

''I bet I can make you!'' He yells hard enough so that everyone heard it.