I love him!

How about no? ( There only has been him. )

“ Namjoon ! Can you stay here alone ? I want to take this lunch box and some cookies for TaeTae. “ 

 

Seokjin- in the ages of 45( still ing handsome , I don’t understand how too ) and in the name of Kim Taehyung’s mother and Kim Namjoon’s husband- asked his husband .

 

“ Sure , Baby ! It not like I will be alone long time . Yoongi will come in soon. “ 

 

Namjoon- in the ages of 43 ( “ How can she flirt with you ?”  “ Because your husband still handsome , Seokjin . That’s the fact. “ ) and in the name of Kim Taehyung’s father and Kim Seokjin’s husband- replied .

 

“ Okay !” He pecked Namjoon lip. “ Gotta go or my TaeTae will be starving. I don’t understand how he still can eat that kind of awful school food . “

 

“ You’re nagging a lot , Baby ! The food is not that bad. “ Namjoon put down the chair and started the coffee machine to life . 

 

Yes , after Namjoon , as a engineer at one company , worked his off and Seokjin as a chef at once famous restaurant, they were able to save enough money to own one small coffee shop. 

 

“ Okay ! I have to go now or Tae will be starving for real. “ And Seokjin went out of the door , made his way to Taehyung College.

 

His son , Kim Taehyung was a sophomore at college. His major was Photographer . Seokjin had to admit that his son was handsome that some times people misunderstood that he was a model or something along the line.

 

People at college mostly knew him and Namjoon , since their house only 5 minutes walk from here. Seokjin’s coffee and pastries were delicious ( we all knew Jin cook well ) .

 

“ Good afternoon, Mr Kim. “ A girl in one of Taehyung class greeted Seokjin .

 

“ Ahhh Good afternoon ! Where is Taehyung ? “ Seokjin asked. 

 

“ I’m sorry . Today I don’t have class with him “ she replied respectfully. 

 

“ It’s ok . I will check his biology class then. “ She bowed goodbye to Seokjin and left . 

 

Seokjin walked in the campus , tried to find Taehyung and he met bam bam .

 

“ Hey , BamBam ! Where is Taehyung? “ Seokjin asked BamBam who walked opposite side of him . BamBam was Taehyung good friend. 

 

“ He is in biology class with Jungkook , Uncle. “ BamBam told Seokjin . Seokjin wondered what did they do there ? Lunch was almost over. Seokjin said thank you and left to the said destination.

 

What he saw was what he didn’t expect. What he didn’t expect was happening in front of his own eyes . And he also didn’t expect his eyes to be this wide .

 

“ KIM TAEHYUNG ! “ Seokjin yelled . The said name stopped what he did .

 

Guess what the mother of Kim Taehyung saw he did ? He ed Jungkook against the table . His class table.

 

“ M-mommy “ Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook stood up abruptly. Taehyung pushed Jungkook behind his , tried to cover him . Jungkook also tried to dress his pant back. 

 

“ Care to explain ? “ Seokjin raised his eyebrow questionably . Wow , his son was really his son . Just like Namjoon and he did- Wait , why he needed to mention his and Namjoon story ? 

 

“ Mom , can you please wait outside ? Me and Jungkook need to dress .” Taehyung requested .

 

“ Oh ! I already saw everything of you two and you scare that I will see your body ? Really ? “ Seokjin asked playfully. Taehyung’s mom was really something. He stared at Jungkook. Jungkook cheeks were red like rose . “ Okay , I won’t ask now . So take the lunch . Share with kookie and we will talk in the evening , Yeah ? “ Jungkook choked. Then Taehyung . 

 

“ Mom. “ Taehyung groaned .

 

“ Bye , You two . Eat “ 

 

-

 

“ Baby, what’s wrong ? “ He ran as fast as his legs could bring , back to his coffee shop . He needed to discuss it with Namjoon. He greeted with the sight of Namjoon and Yoongi playing chess . 

 

“ Yoongi, you know ? “ Seokjin ignored Namjoon and quickly asked Yoongi 

 

“ what ? “ Yoongi frowned. Seokjin was odd .

 

“ Taehyung and Jungkook are dating ? “ Seokjin asked. Namjoon jaws dropped .

 

“ They confirmed ? You saw them?  “ Seokjin nodded. 

 

“ I saw Jungkook sneak outside with Taehyung several times already . You disagree with them ? “ Yoongi asked , raised one of his eyebrow. Do not talk or hurt his son , Min Jungkook. He dare people to .

 

“ No Yoongi. “ Seokjin sat down next to Namjoon , opposite of Yoongi. “ you know I like Jungkook like my son. He kind and caring and cute . I just - Why they didn’t tell us ? Do they think we won’t bless them ? “ 

 

“ Seokjin , maybe they just afraid. For me , I’m Fine . I know Taehyung since he was born . So yeah, I’m fine being in-law with you two. “ 

 

Yoongi wiggled his eyebrow. Seokjin threw his napkin in the middle of Yoongi face. “ You talk like we both are bad. “ Namjoon laughed 

 

“ You two won’t let me speak. But I’m okay with their relationship and how about a dinner and an explanation from them ? “ Namjoon suggested .

 

“ Okay ! Call them and Jimin, Yoongi “ Yoongi nodded. 

 

“ I will tell Jimin to close the store early today. “

 

Min Jimin was Min Yoongi’s husband, and Min Jungkook’s mom. He owned a clothes store with Yoongi. Since Jungkook was a fashion designer. So jungkook could help in this in the future. These two, Yoongi and Jimin, also worked their of before they had what they had now. They will save it for Jungkook. 

 

“ Namjoon! Call Taehyung to bring jungkook here after class. “ Namjoon nodded. He knew Seokjin was just worried about the kids. They were like babies to him. 

 

“ Excuse me ! “ A customer stood at the counter . 

 

“ Coming ! Don’t forget “ And Seokjin ran off to take an order from his client .

 

-

 

“ Taehyung! Come back before 5 and bring jungkook along, too. “ 

 

1 hour ago , his Appa just called him. Taehyung was shaking as he didn’t know what was running in their parents mind. He texted jungkook to prepare. Taehyung knew Jungkook probably wanted to cry now. 3 hours more and they would face the fate for their lives.

 

Taehyung swore to himself once . He swore no matter how his and Jungkook parents meeting going to be, he would hold Jungkook hand and against the them. Sure, only if they didn’t agree. He loved jungkook since the day he first saw him- the day jungkook opened his eyes and Taehyung was only 15 months. Taehyung knew that he and Jungkook were destined to be together. 

 

The bell rang from one period to another. And now it was the last bell that rang. Taehyung ran to jungkook class to fetch him up. Jungkook looked nervous. But he knew, he had Taehyung. He will do anything in his power to keep his and Taehyung love going. Even he had to hold Taehyung hand and jumped of the bridge.

 

“ Don’t worry! You know I will be with you, right ? “ Taehyung squeezed Jungkook hand. 

 

“ No matter what’s happened ? “

 

“ No matter what’s happened. This , I promise you. “ 

 

They smiled to each other. They knew they will hold each other’s tightly. To would never let each other’s go. 

 

-

 

“ Are you ready? “ Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook who squeezed his hand all the way. 

 

“ I’m ready. “ He said. Jungkook thought if Taehyung was ready, he too.

 

Taehyung pushed the door open. He looked around. No one were there. But from the kitchen, he could hear his mom talked. He took jungkook’s, walking slowly, quietly, for not getting caught. But....

 

“ Taehyung,” They stood froze. It was Namjoon’s voice.

 

“ A-Appa, Good evening! “ They bowed.

 

“ Come and take a seat. Well, let’s wait for your mom and Jimin so we can talk soon. “ Namjoon said. Yoongi just nodded his head. The kids couldn’t read their parents.

 

They sat themselves together, opposite of Namjoon and Yoongi. 

 

Seokjin and Jimin , when they came in, didn’t utter a word. They put foods on the table and motioned everyone to eat. Seokjin and Jimin sat beside their partner. It made Taehyung and Jungkook more nervous because this was not Seokjin and Jimin. They would ask them about the school and stuffs.

 

They squeezed each other’s hand for comforting. It didn’t go unnoticed by the elders. They finished the food so quick that Taehyung heart jumped out. It was time. 

 

“ Okay. I don’t want to waste any time. Explain! “ Seokjin said sternly. Taehyung gulped.

 

“ First, Umm We...” Taehyung show their linked hands. “ We are together. And I love Jungkook. I know Jungkook loves me too. We really want to have your blessing.”

 

“ Tsk, you still have a gut to say all of it when you hid all of it from us? “ Jimin asked this time. They knew Jimin could be scary as Seokjin too. And if Seokjin and Jimin were mad now. Just imagine how boiling hot water be. BURN! 

 

“ No, mama! We really did want to tell you. But we were afraid. And we already decided to tell you after this week. Guess we doesn’t need to.”

 

“ So Mommy and Uncle Jimin, can we date each other? “ 

 

Jimin looked at Seokjin. Seokjin looked at Jimin. Their expression were difficult to read . Especially when Namjoon and Yoongi didn’t say anything. The poker face they wore were so scary.

 

“ How about no? I planned on introducing you to Jisoo, Mr. Jang baby girl. “ Seokjin said. It made Taehyung felt bitter. Jungkook was shaking, the tears were falling. 

 

“ NO! “ Taehyung backed away from the chair, pulled Jungkook with him. “ I don’t care. I only love Jungkook. Even mommy disown me, I still marry Jungkook. There only has been him. “

 

“ Serious? “ Jimin asked. Still poker face mode on. Jungkook nodded.

 

“ mama! “ Jungkook was sobbing mess. “ I only love Taehyung. Don’t take me away from Taehyung. Uncle Jin, I can do housework. I will clean all of Taehyung clothes. And I will do everything you order. But please! don’t take Taehyung away from me. “ 

 

Jungkook just cried out loud like a kid. Taehyung pulled him into his chest. He whispered also kissed his head with promises and sweet nothing into Jungkook ear. He didn’t like when Jungkook cry. 

 

Taehyung looked at their parents. He was already determined to have Jungkookie forever. And he will do it.

 

“ Mommy, I- “ He had to stop abruptly. His Appa and Uncle Yoongi were bursted into laughing, so hard. Confusion was written on Taehyung face. 

 

“ Jimin, seem like we need to book a church and a hotel soon. “

 

“ We will , Jin hyung! But at least we need to wait for them to graduate first. “

 

Seokjin and Jimin nodded their head to each other. Their son looked at them like if they grew two heads.

 

“ What ? Can’t mommy test you? “ Seokjin asked. He crossed his arm. Taehyung just shook his head.

 

“ I-I thought mommy di-“ 

 

“ Ohhh, aigooo! Let’s mama hug you too. “ Jimin came out to them and hugged both of them. 

 

“ Me and Jin hyung thought about testing how much you two love each other. But it seems like your love can compete with us now. “ Jimin laughed. 

 

“ I thought mama will disown me.” Jungkook wiped his tears. Jimin wiped his tears too. He shook his head and smiled. 

 

“ Come here, kookie! “ Seokjin called him. Jungkook was a bit hesitant. But Taehyung pushed him. He went to Seokjin. The kid was pulled into a hug by Seokjin.

 

“ You got my blessing already, kookie! Remember I said I will let Taehyung marry you? “ Jungkook nodded.

 

“ Now , I will do what I said. Welcome to the Kim household, Little kookie. “ Seokjin kissed Jungkook forehead. Jimin pulled Taehyung to Soekjin after he hugged him. 

 

“ Okay, So now you have to tell us how you two love each other. “ Namjoon demanded. Taehyung should at least tell them.

 

“ Don’t think I didn’t see you sneak out at night, Jungkook. “ They grinned sheepishly at Yoongi. 

 

“ Well, “ Taehyung and everyone back to their seat. Jungkook was like a clingy koala, cling on his arm. His koala. 

 

“ Taehyung kissed me, mama. And he asked me if I feel bunny running inside or not. That what he said that time. I was 16. I think it was 3 years “ Namjoon praised Taehyung for hiding it from them so long. 3 years was not little. But Namjoon chuckled at Jungkook cute explanation.

 

“ And kookie he said he felt it. So I kiss him again. He said he felt so happy. So we went on dates. And I promise him when I turn 18 I will tell mommy and appa. He will tell uncles too. But we was so afraid. We promised until graduated. But kookie said he saw uncle Yoongi saw him. So he and me promised to confess next week. We kept hiding and waiting until this afternoon that mommy caught us. “ Taehyung and Jungkook face were red.

 

 He remembered what position they were in. Jungkook laid on his stomach. Legs on the ground to support as Taehyung kneeled down and Jungkook hole. Well , you can’t blame them. They used to at school a lot without caught. So they didn’t expect a sudden caught.

 

“ I don’t want to hear anything about the incident. But you two got our consent.” Namjoon and Yoongi announced. Their sons happiness was their first priority. 

 

“ Thank you! “ They ran to another side of the table. They hugged the four parents .

 

That night, the family of 6( well they will be in-law soon) had a warm beers together. They chatted and embarrassed their sons. 

 

Taehyung insisted on Jungkook stayed at his house. Jimin was fine with it. But Yoongi warned them to use protection, earning a slap from Jimin. Seokjin and Namjoon just laughed. 

 

“ You can go to sleep now. School’s tomorrow. “ Seokjin pushed them upstairs. He and Namjoon will go the dishes and well...... 

 

“ Goodnight, Mommy And Appa! “ Taehyung shouted.

 

“ Goodnight, Uncle- uhh I mean Appa and Mommy! “ Jungkook almost slipped the word ‘Uncle’. Before he could, Seokjin glared at him. They told them to call ‘ Appa or papa’ or ‘ mommy or mama’ . From Yoongi and Jimin to Taehyung too. 

 

“ Taehyung, use protection. Don’t be so loud and don’t get jungkook pregnant, just yet.” Namjoon shouted back to the kids. They both were red. Seokjin just laughed it off, before he walked into the kitchen. 

 

They walked hand in hand to Taehyung bedroom. Jungkook smiled all the way. Taehyung too. He wondered how their parents were so understanding.

 

“ Jungkook! “ Jungkook climbed up to Taehyung bed. He laid there. He laid there like he belong to.

 

“ Yeah? “ Jungkook answered.

 

“ I really want to know about how our parents met. Also, I wonder how are they so understanding. “

 

“ Me , too. We will ask them, later. “ Taehyung climbed the bed to Jungkook. They slept in their boxer. The usual.

 

“ Okay, but now .... why don’t we do what Appa warm us. “ Taehyung smirked before he lent down, captured Jungkook lips before jungkook can protest. They made love for uncounted time. Taehyung knew Jungkook belonged in his arm as he too. He also knew Jungkook like his Palm as Jungkook to him too. He will prove that they was worth their parents blessing. 

 

That night, Kim household were full of moan. One source form Taehyung bedroom and one form the kitchen.