Draft || 001

Draft
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie did you buy the newest copy?"

 

Two girls were sitting by the windows of a café.

 

The redhead had silky strands tied in a messy braid that laid along her neck, exposing her creamy skin. Even with a white tee and jeans, the petite girl made people turn their heads when they saw them.

 

The other whom sat on the opposite had black hair that was straight and neat. She wore a blue denim buttoned up and a maroon skirt. She was gorgeous too.

 

The duo were the most famous pair on campus. They were known as the 'Holy Duo'.

 

"Of what? That sappy melodramatic fiction book that you love?" Seulgi snickered.

 

"Unnie, I can forgive you if you insult me, but if you insult my favourite series, I’m not going to let it go." The redhead gave a serious look.

 

"Wen, you know I’m joking. I love you for who you are even if you are gay for that author."

 

Wendy gave a satisfied smile.

 

"What was her name again? Arin? Ivy?"

 

"For the hundrenth time, it’s Irene."

 

"Good to know. Here." Seulgi passed Wendy a parcel. "You know I keep my promises."

 

"Thank you so much unnie!" Wendy said as she tore the wrapping apart to reveal a familiar shade of purple.

 

This was always the way Wendy and Seulgi interacted. Insulting but loving.

 

"Oh boy, look at that. Your crush, Joohyun, is getting bullied again." Seulgi mutters.

 

"What?" Wendy stood up and grabbed her bestie’s arm. "Let’s go help her!"

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes but followed her nonetheless.

 

She sometimes think that Wendy is a saint. Wait, scratch that. Wendy is an angel.

 

The girl was simply perfection. She was gorgeous and had many fans — guys and girls. She scored straight As for all her subjects. And she was talented in the music department. 

 

"Stop that!" Wendy shouted when the duo neared the scene.

 

" it’s Wendy and Seulgi! Let’s go!" The shortest girl, Wendy guessed was the leader, commanded.

 

The girls fed the scene before the duo could even catch a glimpse of their faces.

 

"Aw they got away." 

 

"That’s not the point Sseul." Wendy went towards the injured girl on the ground.

 

"Joohyun-sshi? Can you stand?" Wendy offered her hands for support.

 

"N-No, it’s fine... I can manage." The brunette gestured for them to leave her alone.

 

Wendy noticed a big wound on Joohyun’s knee, partially hidden behind the ripped jeans.

 

"Well, that’s not going to work..." Wendy slung one of the girl’s arm over her shoulders. "Seulbear come help me, I’ll buy you pringles."

 

"Deal." Seulgi smiled like a kid as she supported Joohyun on the other side.

 

With the help of the gorgeous two, Joohyun managed to limp her way to the infirmary.

 

"Oh dear, what happened?" Miss Hwang asked.



"Joohyun—" Wendy was cut off.



"Tiff unnie, I just fell down. You know the clumsy me." Joohyun glared at Wendy when the nurse had her back against them.



"Don’t make unnie worry over me!" Joohyun said in a hushed tone.



Wendy mouthed an ‘Okay’ while Seulgi rolled her eyes.

 

"Joohyun please sit there and take off your jeans, I need to treat your wounds." Miss Hwang instructed.

 

"T-Take off my what?"



Seulgi laughed. She found Joohyun really hilarious. What’s the big deal about taking off jeans?

 

"Uh, I’ll get my extra pair of shorts for you." Wendy excused herself out when she saw how embarrassed the brunette was.

 

Without saying, Seulgi tailed behind.

 

"Wendy, I wonder if you are an fallen angel that came down to repent..." Seulgi joked when the door was shut.

 

"Seriously Seul? I’ve told you many times I’m a normal human."

 

"Kyaahh! Oh my god it’s the holy duo!" Some random girl screamed as she walked by.

 

"... Maybe not that normal, but I’m still a human."

 

Seulgi laughs again.

 

"But you’re an idol too Sseul." Wendy whined as she fished out her black shorts from the backseat of her car.

 

"The only thing I benefited from fame was free pringles."

 

"Unnie!" The redhead slapped her arm.

 

The rest of the trip was filled with giggles and smirks.

 

Wendy knocked on the door politely and waited for a response.

 

"Boo!"

 

"Ahhhh." Seulgi mocked. "Totally scary."

 

"Sooyoungie! Seulgi-ssi is being mean to me!" Yerim, Wendy remembered, ran towards Sooyoung, who was right behind, and hugged her.

 

"Pabo-ah!" The blonde patted her girlfriend’s head.

 

"Uh, Sooyoung-ssi? Do you mind passing this to Joohyun?" Wendy handed the piece of black article to Sooyoung.

 

"Sure! You can peek in two minutes!" Wendy chuckled as the door was shut.

 

"As if there’s anything to see..." Seulgi muttered.

 

"If you are going to be salty about this, no more pringles for you."

 

That made Seulgi shut .

 

Wendy knocked again and went in.

 

She was awestruck by this beautiful girl that sat on a chair with an injured leg. She had wavy brown hair that tried to cover her perfect symmetrical features.

 

"It’s rude to stare, Wendy." Seulgi snickered.

 

"Wait, you’re Joohyun-ssi?"

 

Wendy’s eyes enlarged and her brows rose to the top of her head.

 

"Yes Wendy, it’s Joohyun without her glasses." Miss Hwang said as she walked pass.

 

"Wow."

 

Wendy couldn’t belive her eyes. Joohyun looked hot in her shorts and without her glasses.

 

Silence consumed the room as Wendy continued ogling at the older.

 

"Joohyun, will you be mine?"

 

Everyone stared at Wendy.

 

What’s going on in her mind? Why so sudden? Why?

 

Seulgi was a little shocked but not surprise. It was Wendy.

 

Wendy was suddenly overwhelmed with confidence and an urge to confess to her crush.

 

"What?!" Joohyun screeched. "No..?"

 

Wendy was dejected, but determined to get Joohyun’s approval.

 

Joohyun was just skeptical. She thought that Wendy must have fallen for her

Please log in to read the full chapter